Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Food for thought  (Read 907 times)
Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:43:03 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

For those working for government or an entity, try  to  start a small business and grow it gradually while still doing your 9am- 5pm job.

We might not feel the importance of it until we have been lay off from the job.
I have a question for those working for an entity or government, if you are being sacked today, what will be your faith? Will you still be financially strong, can your other sources of income keeps you going or you will be devastated by the loss of your job.

In this current economy, it's suicidal to have only one source of income.
If you must live well you must be ready to grab the bull by his horn am make life changing decisions by having more than one source of income.
Don't put your financial destiny in the hands of your bosses, you might not know the importance of having your own business till you have been sacked. think about it.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 09:00:14 AM

Relying on one source of income has become difficult, but many do not have the option to have a side business, such as starting a small business and growing it gradually, either because there is not enough money, or there is no space, or there is no time and experience, or problems in marketing and reaching customers, so it is better to try. You should start investing early and at a young age, and when you reach the age of thirty, then you will think about starting a family, and then you will have surplus money and experiences.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 09:15:20 AM

Ready or not, we must be ready to accept it if that is our destiny.
And it's best before that happens and while we are still working, we have to prepare ourselves in advance if that happens, by saving or investing. And if the salary is only enough to meet our needs, we also have to think about this when we are still working to find a side job or additional income so that we can save or invest according to our abilities.
And with all that, you will not experience difficulties and destruction when you are fired from your job, and that way you can open a business or anything from your savings or investments and you can also continue doing your side job. Because in the current economic conditions we are required to be smart in living a life that does not only rely on one source of income, because we never know what will happen in the future. So preparing an umbrella before it rains is very important, you have to think and plan in advance while you are still working, otherwise you will suffer.
And for this problem there is no need to question or ask other people or anyone else, because they will not care and living independently is much happier and more enjoyable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 09:17:59 AM

First of all, being an employee is not bad, so let's not downgrade employees too much. Do you think that if everyone in the world became an entrepreneur, would your business or company still have a way to make money? I mean, if you don't have manpower or employees, can you do it alone?

Yes, it is true that it is not enough to have only one source of income these days if you are not a rich person. But there are many opportunities that can be added besides being an employee. As long as we have time and can manage it properly. But I don't believe that when you only have one job, it is equivalent to suicidal. In this matter, you are wrong.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 09:55:17 AM

For those working for government or an entity, try  to  start a small business and grow it gradually while still doing your 9am- 5pm job.

I have a question for those working for an entity or government, if you are being sacked today, what will be your faith? Will you still be financially strong, can your other sources of income keeps you going or you will be devastated by the loss of your job.
It's necessary to have another source of income if you are working for someone so it can help you prepare for the rainy day but also understand this op, that it's not everyone that's capable of managing their own businesses. There's so many factors to consider when doing that and these are just a few to outline.
- financial risk; There's a lot of risks involved in managing your business as you'd need to have a substantial amount before you can start and if eventually things don't go as planned, you run into loss and end up not getting any substantial income.
Secondly, the stress of doing two things at a time can really tell on you eventually as to start a business, you ought to know that you are the business which means you have to balance your time working for someone else and working for yourself. The rewards of owning your own business is there but many people will prefer having the knowledge they can get from their present place of work, then resigning or retiring to go start theirs than juggling two jobs at a time. Except, the 9-5 job isn't as stressful.
 Your advice is well meaning but at the same time you have to consider that everyone operates differently.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
criptoevangelista

Activity: 266
Merit: 521

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:35:30 AM

I've been thinking about this for the last few years.

Having a formal job and a single source of income is something that I have to adjust in my life. I've thought countless times about opening my own business, but the question is: what to do? exactly which line of business to go? Sometimes I think a lot about finding a partner, because alone it's very complicated.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1901

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 10:48:50 AM

For those working for government or an entity, try  to  start a small business and grow it gradually while still doing your 9am- 5pm job.

If you must live well you must be ready to grab the bull by his horn am make life changing decisions by having more than one source of income.
Don't put your financial destiny in the hands of your bosses, you might not know the importance of having your own business till you have been sacked. think about it.

I would add - wherever you work - always create an alternative income option. From your personal business, to investments ! Always keep in mind that there are a lot of risks, with a probability higher than 0, that you will be left without your current job. It can be anything - problems in business, global changes, corruption, natural disasters. And having no alternative source of income, you may wake up one fine morning and realize that now you have NO income, if you have not prepared a "reserve airfield" in advance. And it will be very painful to realize.... ALWAYS create at least 1 spare income channel, MINIMUM 1 spare, but more is better

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 10:59:23 AM

First of all single source of income is sheer ignorance about the reality as you can be replaced at a cheaper salary and may be with a candidate who poses better skills than you or simply due to AI you may lose your job. I would say we need to have multiple streams of income and we can take example of an YouTube or Influencer as they earn through the view time, paid adverts, Merchandise promotion, Affiliate Marketing and much more. We need to upgrade our skill and probably have more than one job/business in order to survive because those who believe thier 9-5 job will be with them forever they are living in delusion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 11:03:58 AM

Yep, I have also faced this problem, but in a quite different situation, I have been more proactive in my own life because I see my work as a contribution to the business/government. The government did what I could to help them, and I fully accepted that if I was fired, perhaps my qualifications were not suitable for that position. So anticipating risky situations in life, such as unemployment, is probably also part of preparing for life. For me, it is not fixed to have only one job to find income to spend on life.

Although my current life may seem like a waste to many people, it is one that I have struggled to decide, I am living in a small, quite peaceful rural area. So the problems of office life or competition are all things that I have experienced, and it helps me reflect on myself and the true meaning of the life I am living. So, facing the situation and trying to develop an increasingly bigger mindset, I look back at society and see chaos everywhere, from issues of food, health, work, material,...

But that thing in my eyes is quite trivial, and although there are things that are still easy to force, I think simplification through returning to balance without paying attention to counting distractions will make life a lot easier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 11:11:49 AM

Having a formal job and a single source of income is something that I have to adjust in my life. I've thought countless times about opening my own business, but the question is: what to do? exactly which line of business to go? Sometimes I think a lot about finding a partner, because alone it's very complicated.
If your having difficulty in decision making you should stick to what keeps you comfortable or maybe you can consult an advances economist to broaden your knowledge about income generation through such conversation you can find an area of interest and go into it and make good profit hence having another source of income.

If I may suggest to you a business line weather your knowledge about it or not you can own it and employ some workers to manage it for you, business like pharmacy; you don't need to be an expert on it if you have the capital you can register with the legal Institutes of Health and publish a pharmacy employ a pharmacist. that's one of the business that can profit you because it has to do with health and it doesn't have a season because people sick everyday and need to be healthy so the location and capital is just required.

If you're due for marriage bro you can take a bold step to the other path of manhood and at least you will have an assistance in your area of business while doing other activities.

angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 12:05:44 PM

Honestly this post makes me question myself but I already have an answer, Having an 8 hrs job per day is not bad, in fact this is one if the easiest way to earn money by having a fixed monthly income. It is true that we don't have to rely in a 1 source of income because we have no guarantee that it will last for a lifetime and it is possible that something will change in the future so we should always be prepared but let's be real here, finding other source of income is not that easy in terms of time and money and that is one of the common problem to us.

Having your own business requires a lot of time and effort which is somehow might cause a neglegence in your work, unless you're good at time management or your have other people who's willing to support and help you in your business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 12:38:22 PM

I agree that having only one source of income is very dangerous not only for the current state of the world but for a long time, someone should have more than one source of income so that when we lose that source of income it doesn't make us stressed and start having difficulties in paying our living expenses and it's not only having more than one source of income is important but also managing each of our income by giving a portion to start investing because saving our money in the bank will not make it increase but will decrease in value due to inflation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Plaguedeath

Activity: 700
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:58:01 PM

This vary from one to other country.

If you talk about first world country, get a job is much easier especially you're work in entry level e.g. waitress, customer service, storekeeper, dish washer, coffee maker etc. You can work in two or three jobs if you're strong enough. You will get paid accordingly because they have better economy and low population.

But this is completely different in third world country, it's hard to get job and if you get, you need to accept low payment and extra work e.g. if the job is from 9AM to 5 PM, you will be asked to arrive in 8 AM and work for 2-3 hours more without getting any extra payment because if you don't accept it, they can easily fired you as there are many people still interested due to high population = high unemployment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 01:13:58 PM

this is extremely hard to do first of all what if their 9-5 job does not pay enough for them to afford a little business on the side
second, thinking of a business idea that will garner profit and at the same time you can do while still maintaining your job

people always says that working for an employer should only be temporary because businesses are the ways to finally be comfortably rich

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:11:45 PM

Although this piece of advice is very common, I'm afraid it's easier said than done. Based on my observation, there are people who are better off as employees than businessmen. There are those who simply aren't business-minded. Starting a business isn't easy. Sustaining it is even harder. Sticking to it, embracing the responsibilities, need no less than devotion or commitment.

Another factor is that business is an investment. Meaning, it needs a starting capital. To many who are fully salary-dependent, starting a business is only a goal because they simply cannot afford it, or at least the kind of business they want to have isn't easily within reach.

Another factor is that investing in a business is risky. While the goal is to have another source of income, it could happen that the business itself is the cause that all savings is drained. This has happened to many.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:42:41 PM

This alone summarize it all, we should not be too dependent on something, especially when it's a single entity, but many people don't hve the foresight of doing this, instead rhry got contempted with the peanut they are receiving from their salary and never think for an alternative, the worst of it all is on the scenario that you discover that someone looses his job and was rendered helpless without knowing were to start from, there's nothing like being on our own, or having a backup business to complement the one we are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:56:27 PM

I appreciate the idea but many of them don't even have time to take a breath due to other commitments of scrolling social media, giving likes, stalking bf/gf, and anything that you want to add to the list.

So the change will be possible only if they make their lifestyle completely and dedicate the next 5 years completely to making money and screw everything else then you may end up financially successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Text

Activity: 2380
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:59:52 PM

After 14 months of being dependent on the salary I received from my boss, I finally considered starting my own small business. Even before, this is really what I wanted to do – to be a businessman or business owner. I know that there are many here who are like me, and you understand that it's not easy at the beginning. Now, it's only been 2 months since I started this. It's challenging, but I'll manage. It's important to diversify income streams. I don't want to rely solely on my primary source because there's no certainty about how long I'll be doing this, especially since I work from home and my bosses are foreigners. We don't have control over being an employee, but if you have your own business, you have the independence to do whatever you want. It's even better if you can manage to juggle both; it just depends on how you handle or manage it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 03:04:37 PM

I appreciate the idea but many of them don't even have time to take a breath due to other commitments of scrolling social media, giving likes, stalking bf/gf, and anything that you want to add to the list.

So the change will be possible only if they make their lifestyle completely and dedicate the next 5 years completely to making money and screw everything else then you may end up financially successful.

With all the obligations and responsibilities, I think one can ignore social media. A responsible person wouldn't want to wait for the time when his family would go hungry and have to burn firewood in the backyard to stay warm.

Believe it or not. If you have in-laws who keep watching your back and go over to your house when you are jobless. It's gonna be the worst feeling. Having two jobs is necessary nowadays, it's not just to survive but to also have savings/investments.

EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 03:17:51 PM

The starting capital and who to manage it sometimes is the blocking stone. About business idea, first I will say look into the work you’re employed to do and think if it is possible to do same business even if it’s small. If your work doesn’t fit a business, then you can actually do a market survey to see what your locality lacks and if it fits your capital you can start. You can employ a family member to help in the running of the business because sometimes it is hard to cope if you’re employed to another organization.

people always says that working for an employer should only be temporary because businesses are the ways to finally be comfortably rich

This is not a saying but just fact, because no matter how long you work under the government or someone you will definitely one day be retired, but with business it is there till death comes and even your offsprings can inherit it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: