Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin as digital currency  (Read 1101 times)
legiteum

Activity: 154
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 01:49:44 AM

[...]
it was mainly created to offer financial freedom and operate directly without any intermediary like the banks.
[...]

And yet today, most (almost all?) Bitcoin transactions are done using some intermediary like a bank, an app, or other financial institution.

Bitcoin today, in actual reality, is mostly a meme investment, not a means of payment or value transfer.

And after over a decade of trying and billions of dollars thrown at the problem, I think it's time to throw in the towel and just get used to Bitcoin and cryptos generally to be limited to the (very very large) business of meme investments. This is the way most people use Bitcoin today, and it's just fine.

Read about our revolutionary new digital currency paradigm:Block. Split. Combine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 05:29:11 AM

Quote from: harapan
I so much love the fact that bitcoin is offering or bitcoin has rendered so many options/reasons to trade,mine and own a bitcoin.Years to come bitcoin will offer us greater chances or benefits for trusting it.The future of cryptocurreny as a digital currency is indeed promising to us,as it enhances the privacy and security of every taken transaction..its a life changing revolution we all must adapt to.

Bitcoin has done a lot of things to the users that is making them to trust Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrencies in the market, because whenever the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market other cryptocurrencies price will follow and many investors will make a passive income from the market at the moment. If you want to enjoy Bitcoin investment very well, try to purchase Bitcoin when the price is very low and hold for a long term, I believe you will definitely benefits from your holding when the price hit higher. Many countries came to believed decentralized currency through Bitcoin and they prefer using Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrencies, because of the kind of income they are making from Bitcoin in the bullish season.

NNRR

Activity: 1568
Merit: 15

🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 07:31:40 AM

Bitcoin is a very security platform here there is no chance of your asset getting lost even you don't need any third party to do any transaction you can transact only in P hat so your asset is always safe with you without following the government of every country in the world  It should be worked on how it can be improved because if bitcoin becomes available all over the world, people's lives will become much easier. Governments of different countries are actually going to understand why many countries' governments do not want to give bitcoin legally?

retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 07:57:13 AM

-snip-

But with bitcoin if you're born poor and get education and you work hard you
Can be any thing you want.

-snip-

I don't know why you idolize Bitcoin so much like it gives you a path to success. Believing in Bitcoin is okay, but when you say that with Bitcoin someone who was born poor and works hard can become whatever he wants, it's very funny, because even without Bitcoin someone can become successful if he works hard and smart. Moreover, you cannot be 100% sure that with Bitcoin everyone who invests in it will be successful, until now there are still people who have lost because of investing in Bitcoin because it has risks and volatility. So think smart, don't just type whatever sentences come into your head.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
legiteum

Activity: 154
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 08:22:53 AM

Bitcoin is a very security platform here there is no chance of your asset getting lost even you don't need any third party to do any transaction you can transact only in P hat so your asset is always safe with you without following the government of every country in the world  It should be worked on how it can be improved because if bitcoin becomes available all over the world, people's lives will become much easier. Governments of different countries are actually going to understand why many countries' governments do not want to give bitcoin legally?

And yet almost everybody who uses Bitcoin uses it with some sort of app or bank or institution that means your asset is in the same boat as keeping your money in an ordinary bank--except that the systems your wealth is stored in was invented 18 months ago and not 40 years ago, so it's probably got a lot more bugs.

How many Bitcoin investors do you know who keep their private keep in their own person? Seriously?

Read about our revolutionary new digital currency paradigm:Block. Split. Combine.
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:30:30 AM

Bitcoin has been a global digital currency that solved problem in the financial services sector which government can't stop Bitcoin to keep Excel across the nation as long the internet keep exist, but rather government are the one joining Bitcoin and is a gradually process as the world are keep improving in technology.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 10:04:49 AM

Bitcoin is just a tool for us too possibly reach our dreams of financial freedom but if we are doing nothing about it we won't succeed of course. No matter what will happen "keep calm and buy Bitcoin" that is what other investors will tell you and I think that was proven and tested by many.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JustineCollins09

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 03:55:00 PM

It feels like imagines that when every job will be taken by AI people will be trading bitcoins to make livings  Grin
kuriboh

Activity: 358
Merit: 285

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 05:21:04 PM

Prospects for Bitcoin as a digital currency are attractive. The ideas and patterns listed below could direct it: Interoperability, mainstream adoption, cross-chain solutions, technology breakthroughs, smart contracts for Bitcoin, improved security protocols, regulatory advancements, resolving environmental issues, broader applications, community, and governance.

Continuous development of decentralized governance frameworks that incorporate community feedback into decision-making to ensure network modifications meet user needs.
Remember that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and many factors could affect Bitcoin's future. Technology, government, and market dynamics will shape Bitcoin's future.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 05:42:02 PM

Your words express the important aspects associated with cryptocurrencies and highlight the potential for financial freedom and social mobility. Bitcoin, with its decentralized nature and lack of ties to a specific government or institution, truly provides people with a new dimension of control over their finances.
The idea that Bitcoin provides an opportunity to change one's status from poverty to prosperity through education and work emphasizes the principles of meritocracy and self-determination. This technology can play an important role in creating more equal opportunities for people in different circumstances.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:13:43 PM

Bitcoin is just a tool for us too possibly reach our dreams of financial freedom but if we are doing nothing about it we won't succeed of course. No matter what will happen "keep calm and buy Bitcoin" that is what other investors will tell you and I think that was proven and tested by many.

Exactly bitcoin is a tool for us to reach our dreams of financial freedom but to fulfill these dreams we must have handsome capital amount to invest in bitcoins, not all people have that much capital but yes bitcoin is profitable and definitely make people financially stable.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 11:08:58 PM

No government should prohibit the ownership of this technology

. I mean this is freedom money just like national value is freedom and bitcoin
Is the word dream money.

Someone very wise say if you're born poor you die poor and I quote

But the way we can achieve more of the dream is  when bitcoin freedom is
Intact and when are able to save bitcoin for our future and our family.thats what bitcoin is all about.

Governments CAN prohibit the use of BTC by enforcing the rule of law. Especially through centralized exchanges. What they can't do is shut down the whole Bitcoin network because of the way it was designed (decentralization/censorship-resistance). It's still possible to get access to BTC "under the radar" of the government via alternative methods (particularly DEXs, using a VPN, etc). But be prepared to face serious consequences if you're caught doing so.

Fortunately, not all of the world's governments are against Bitcoin (and probably never will). If you're living in a country that prohibits the use of BTC, you can move to one with friendly crypto regulations for complete peace of mind. Thank goodness Satoshi made BTC an open source and decentralized cryptocurrency. If it wasn't because of his creation, people would've never had the ability to become their own bank (financial freedom). One would hope Bitcoin stays that way forever. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 11:11:56 PM

No government should prohibit the ownership of this technology

. I mean this is freedom money just like national value is freedom and bitcoin
Is the word dream money.

Someone very wise say if you're born poor you die poor and I quote

But the way we can achieve more of the dream is  when bitcoin freedom is
Intact and when are able to save bitcoin for our future and our family.thats what bitcoin is all about.

it is obvious that government does not have anything concerning Bitcoin only thing I know that government have to do in Bitcoin is to condemn the existence of Bitcoin but nevertheless in Bitcoin investment will continue yourself Bitcoin introduction does not stop the existence of Fiat currency accepted in all the country as their traditional currency, so Bitcoin can to support resistance of Fiat currency but it does not come to hijack the Freedom of transitional currency which is Fiat currency

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:54:38 PM

Exactly bitcoin is a tool for us to reach our dreams of financial freedom but to fulfill these dreams we must have handsome capital amount to invest in bitcoins, not all people have that much capital but yes bitcoin is profitable and definitely make people financially stable.
But it will never be that easy. I'm very thankful for bitcoin and crypto currency because it has given me a lot of opportunities, and because of that, I have become more financially stable. I didn't need to ask for money when I was a student, but now that I work for a corporation, I still have an extra income, which really helps me with my expenses or buy the things I want and need. Surely bitcoin could help you change your life if done correctly. It's not just investing and expecting a reward. Every investment should be done carefully and should be thought through thoroughly. Let's not tell people who don't have any idea about bitcoin that it is as simple as this. No, bitcoin is a complex thing. It can be either a life-changing thing in a good or bad way, so be careful, but feel free to explore and invest. No one will stop you, not even the government, as there's no one who owns bitcoin.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:29:17 AM

But it will never be that easy. I'm very thankful for bitcoin and crypto currency because it has given me a lot of opportunities, and because of that, I have become more financially stable. I didn't need to ask for money when I was a student, but now that I work for a corporation, I still have an extra income, which really helps me with my expenses or buy the things I want and need. Surely bitcoin could help you change your life if done correctly. It's not just investing and expecting a reward. Every investment should be done carefully and should be thought through thoroughly. Let's not tell people who don't have any idea about bitcoin that it is as simple as this. No, bitcoin is a complex thing. It can be either a life-changing thing in a good or bad way, so be careful, but feel free to explore and invest. No one will stop you, not even the government, as there's no one who owns bitcoin.
Indeed, the main hope with Bitcoin is to achieve financial freedom, but this can be successful if done correctly, otherwise it will actually result in disappointment. Knowledge is the main thing before deciding to invest. Many people only fulfill their desires without being equipped with knowledge, so this will have fatal consequences if it continues. But as long as you have knowledge you will be fine

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 07:09:44 AM

A tool for success but also a tool for big losses.
Until these days, the future of Bitcoin remains uncertain but we are optimistic for good and making people once live to change. Early investors prove that Bitcoin is a great and profitable investment long term but this won't assure anyone as it depends on us - funds security and investment strategies.

Despite the continuous price increase and adoption, we still do not know what will happen next. Some businesses are already accepting this as a mode of payment but the majority are still not because of its volatile behavior. We can't say how far it reach...

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 07:52:39 AM

actually if you are trusting this market specially bitcoin then there is no need for a
Handsome capital because we can just keep it holding for years and our funds will be multiplied , no
 matter how much it can cost as  long  that you can keep them holding bitcoin will surely increase
its value to huge amount someday.
A tool for success but also a tool for big losses.
Until these days, the future of Bitcoin remains uncertain but we are optimistic for good and making people once live to change. Early investors prove that Bitcoin is a great and profitable investment long term but this won't assure anyone as it depends on us - funds security and investment strategies.

Despite the continuous price increase and adoption, we still do not know what will happen next. Some businesses are already accepting this as a mode of payment but the majority are still not because of its volatile behavior. We can't say how far it reach...
Man you have been here for many  years now and calling bitcoin to be uncertain is
something out of line because how many times have you seen this coin growing  x2-5? how much
 is the price of Bitcoin when you started learning this? if that can be called uncertain then maybe
better to leave the market then.

JustineCollins09

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 08:08:10 AM

new decentralized technology will always have a hard time competing with government and centralized network with years of experience. If people will support it we can see this as a new digital currency
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 09:20:29 AM

-snip-

-snip-

I don't know why you idolize Bitcoin so much like it gives you a path to success. Believing in Bitcoin is okay, but when you say that with Bitcoin someone who was born poor and works hard can become whatever he wants, it's very funny, because even without Bitcoin someone can become successful if he works hard and smart. Moreover, you cannot be 100% sure that with Bitcoin everyone who invests in it will be successful, until now there are still people who have lost because of investing in Bitcoin because it has risks and volatility. So think smart, don't just type whatever sentences come into your head.

Not only the OP but many people also have similar thoughts, they idolize and consider bitcoin as a supreme being that will help them solve all problems. This is a consequence of many people spreading bitcoin in an exaggerated way, many people only spreading the benefits of bitcoin such as only talking about profits, decentralization...and they don't mention the risks of owning bitcoin.

Honestly, spreading bitcoin is a good thing but we also need to share everything about bitcoin with them, spread the truth and not exaggerate bitcoin more than necessary to newbies. That won't help and it will even harm newbies, and won't make bitcoin any better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 03:38:51 PM

I just wish you have concrete idea about what you have written. Your Bitcoin can be lost if you don't keep it safe. Many of these hackers are creating softwares and viruses that will be able to steal our seed phrase when it get compromised. I have see people lost their Bitcoin assets because they were not smart enough keeping their information safe. Some investors still made the mistakes of backing there seed phrases in the email thinking it's very safe but the opposite was the result. The cryptocurrency market is very versatile so as investor, we need to be sensible any the nature of the market and how we can make profits for ourselves as investors or traders.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███