Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Qoinpro [Restoration of deleted posts]  (Read 933 times)
Bitsky (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:04:33 AM

Since my two posts were deleted from the thread WOW is qoinpro.com the easiest multi coin faucet you ever used?!?!?!, I'm restoring them.

First posting:
I'm curious, who else is using it and what are your experiences?
My observations:
- You receive 1 BTC-Satoshi(!) per day (and eg 32 LTC-Satoshis). Other faucets give you hundreds per hour.
- To get free EAC and WDC you need to buy SMS credits first.
- For eg BTC, the minimum amount for withdrawal are 15500 Satoshis. It'll take 42 years(!) to reach that with their faucet.
- They add extra decimals (so you get 1.030 Satoshis actually) what makes it look like you get something in the 4-digit range.

A multicoin faucet is a good idea. But their approach makes it look quite scammy (buy credits, wait decades). Or they just try to build up a ref pyramid without actually investing much/anything at all.

Second posting:
thats why people are trying to get as many refs as possible to get 1 or 2 more satoshis
And spam forums for an additional Satoshi. That's the lowest payment for spamming I've ever seen: $0.000005 per ref per day. That's $0.001825 per year. So if you get 1000 refs, you'll make an amazing $1.83 per year.

So I guess you won't be adding your referal link? no worries, maybe I will be waiting a long time to get anything, but at least I don't have to log in every hour, this is effortless... and you get paid less because it's less effort, works for me. I'm too lazy to log in every hour
Why should I post a ref for something that scammy? To lower the time I have to wait until I can withdraw from 40 to 5 years? Besides, the minimum withdrawal amount was 5500 Satoshis before and there's no guarantee that they won't increase the limit when too many users reach the minimum amount. Or that they will even be around enough that long.

As for other faucets: even if you just visit a faucet once a day, you'll make more. By a factor of hundreds or thousands and most pay when you reach the dust limit.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:49:10 AM

1 satoshi / day?
if i get 100 referral, how many satoshi (s) i get? 100 ?
that's very low amount of BTC
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:38:58 PM

We all know qoinpro pays ridiculously low amounts, and you won't be able to cash out within the next 15 years unless you have a MASSIVE amount of referrals. Nobody is forcing you to use their service, however, and they can pay whatever they see fit.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Bitsky (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:07:22 PM

1 satoshi / day?
It looks like one of the multi-level ref sites; like those back in the pay2click/surf-bubble. According to their site, 100 refs give you a 25% bonus on your daily earnings. Which would be a whopping 1.25 Satoshi currently. To be fair, they also give away other coins (FTC, TIPS, IFC, LTC), but with the same problems (low daily amount, high minimum withdrawal amount).

We all know qoinpro pays ridiculously low amounts, and you won't be able to cash out within the next 15 years unless you have a MASSIVE amount of referrals. Nobody is forcing you to use their service, however, and they can pay whatever they see fit.
I'm not saying anybody should or should not sign up (note that I don't post any ref link). I just wasn't happy about the fact that my posts were removed from the other thread, so I reposted them. It's only fair to let people know what to expect.

Unless they come up with a plan to increase earnings, I can't see how the site could survive in the long run.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

1 satoshi / day?
It looks like one of the multi-level ref sites; like those back in the pay2click/surf-bubble. According to their site, 100 refs give you a 25% bonus on your daily earnings. Which would be a whopping 1.25 Satoshi currently. To be fair, they also give away other coins (FTC, TIPS, IFC, LTC), but with the same problems (low daily amount, high minimum withdrawal amount).

I'm not saying anybody should or should not sign up (note that I don't post any ref link). I just wasn't happy about the fact that my posts were removed from the other thread, so I reposted them. It's only fair to let people know what to expect.

Unless they come up with a plan to increase earnings, I can't see how the site could survive in the long run.
Hm, were they deleted by moderators or was the thread self moderated?

Bitsky (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:42:23 PM

Self-moderated

apsvinet

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:04:01 PM

Self-moderated
Oh, alright then. Well there's no reason to delete those posts, seems sketchy that they did.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: