Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitIDE - TapScript IDE with Local Testnet, Explorer and Custom Op Codes (P2TR)  (Read 446 times)
kesibo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 09:15:37 AM

Great this IDE, I was looking for such a program 5 years ago, but could not find it.

I played around with the IDE and it works beautifully. Especially, the 'show all frames' is super helpful.

My question: I want to us HTLC like contracts, and want to use Opcodes "OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY" and "OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY", but I couldn't get these to work. I get the following error:

Code:
[Error: Error: RuntimeError: Error: missing op code OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY in trace builder]

Furthermore, It would be great to have some more examples such as to create 2 out of 3 lock script etc etc.

Thanks again for this great tool!
cmpeq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2024, 06:03:44 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Great this IDE, I was looking for such a program 5 years ago, but could not find it.

I played around with the IDE and it works beautifully. Especially, the 'show all frames' is super helpful.

My question: I want to us HTLC like contracts, and want to use Opcodes "OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY" and "OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY", but I couldn't get these to work. I get the following error:

Code:
[Error: Error: RuntimeError: Error: missing op code OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY in trace builder]

Furthermore, It would be great to have some more examples such as to create 2 out of 3 lock script etc etc.

Thanks again for this great tool!

Hey there!

We just released support for OP_CHECKSIG and added a wallet/key manager to generate script signatures in v0.8.6, and v0.9.0 should be out later this week with support for OP_CHECKMULTISIG/OP_CHECKMULTISIGVERIFY/OP_CHECKSIGADD/OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY/OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY.

For those interested in test driving OP_CHECKSIG, you can check out this step-by-step video tutorial and update BitIDE as shown below:

Update BitIDE Bitcoin Core Edition:
Code:
docker pull qedprotocol/bitide:latest
docker run -p 1337:1337 -it --rm qedprotocol/bitide:latest

Update BitIDE Liquid Edition:
Code:
docker pull qedprotocol/bitide-liquid:latest
docker run -p 1337:1337 -it --rm qedprotocol/bitide-liquid:latest

Appreciate the feedback and apologize for the incomplete VM implementation, we are closing in on 100% coverage, but still have a few more ops to implement.

founder of QED
find me on twitter @cmpeq
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: