Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Succeeded in introducing Bitcoin to a friend  (Read 1380 times)
Su-asa

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:25:02 PM

Telling people about Bitcoin 8s not a good plan, I have known that many Bitcoiners are a big target, so if you are telling someone about Bitcoin and the forum that shows that you are endangering your self and your assets.
Even if you do not have any Bitcoin now and you keep on telling people about Bitcoin and how it has help some people they might also think you have benefited from it, so keeping your crypto life secret from others is a good thing that you should learn.
If in any way your friend wantd to know about Bitcoin and he or she start investing, as you have not tell him about the risk that is involved in crypto currency, the person have not learn anything because all he will be thinking is that after buying Bitcoin the next thing his money will increase which is a pure lie.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:06:33 PM

My question now is that is it wise that I showed him the amount of Bitcoins I have accumulated before he developed interest?
Maybe it's smart because you no longer share your wallet seed phrase with your friends. It might not be wise if you were to share your wallet password. Like you, we may show our friends how much bitcoin we have accumulated. But anyway if your friend can invest one btc amount in the way you educated your friend about bitcoin and as told then your friend's next life will be very happy and peaceful.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:39:13 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2024, 07:24:26 AM by Fiasem20

My question now is that is it wise that I showed him the amount of Bitcoins I have accumulated before he developed interest?
Introducing bitcoin to your friend isn't a bad thing.Like from what you said he knows you as a person that doesn't show concern for online stuff,so he was amazed when you introduced bitcoin to him.So you felt like showing him the amount of bitcoins you accumulate would make him develop interest it's okay to you because we all know that seeing is believing,some people you don't to have show them the bitcoins you accumulate only mere conversation can make some people develop interest while some won't believe till show them the bitcoins you've accumulated.Also it's risky to show people the bitcoin your hodling in your wallet.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Vinaa77

Activity: 1358
Merit: 317

Enterapp

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 08:21:05 AM

Maybe it's smart because you no longer share your wallet seed phrase with your friends. It might not be wise if you were to share your wallet password. Like you, we may show our friends how much bitcoin we have accumulated. But anyway if your friend can invest one btc amount in the way you educated your friend about bitcoin and as told then your friend's next life will be very happy and peaceful.
It is indeed very impossible to tell other people about the wallet seed phrase that we have and if we choose to show how much we have collected, I don't think it is a problem because this could be a motivation for them to be able to collect it if they really have interest in it. in this field and when they can do it well and achieve what they want, of course we will be proud of the achievements our friends have achieved.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 08:52:14 AM

Showing him your accumulated Bitcoin in your wallet does change his orientation about Bitcoin and  what matter most was your ability to convince him which yielded a positive outcome of course showing him your wallet is a practical example which had demonstrated the aspect that investment in Bitcoin is real and possibly he would also other people his wallet too, you did a good publicity about Bitcoin to your friend consequently another new investor is welcome on  board gradually Bitcoin adoption is growing and I believe when your friend get back to Canada he would also encourage his close associates or family members to invest in Bitcoin
.Although the OP's intention is pure, about introducing bitcoin to his colleague and inviting him to invest as it is proven to be profitable by showing his own wallet, but I see downside here, he will give hunger to its colleague hunger in a sense that if that person starts to invest in bitcoin and will have a question in mind "why he can earn something like that, while I cannot?" This will give frustration to that person as he sees the huger profit of his colleague, it could go wrong that's why I also not happy that the OP needs to show his wallet, you could just said that it is profitable or such, you didn't have to show it to him as it could give him a different meaning, now that you've influenced him to bitcoin or crypto then its your responsibility to check on him once in a while.

I prefer to keep it to myself and not tell or share it with others unless he shows interest that he wants to know about Bitcoin. Maybe in this scenario, I can still share, at least there is a reason for me to do that.

I'm going to share it because if they want to see what I saw in Bitcoin, even if we say that my motives are good, chances are high that in the end, I'll be the one to blame if they don't make money. After all, Bitcoin is for all investors who will believe in it, whether they know anything about it or not.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 10:38:34 AM

Telling people about Bitcoin 8s not a good plan, I have known that many Bitcoiners are a big target, so if you are telling someone about Bitcoin and the forum that shows that you are endangering your self and your assets.
Even if you do not have any Bitcoin now and you keep on telling people about Bitcoin and how it has help some people they might also think you have benefited from it, so keeping your crypto life secret from others is a good thing that you should learn.
If in any way your friend wantd to know about Bitcoin and he or she start investing, as you have not tell him about the risk that is involved in crypto currency, the person have not learn anything because all he will be thinking is that after buying Bitcoin the next thing his money will increase which is a pure lie.

But if we don't share or promote bitcoin to others, how can bitcoin become popular? We will maintain our privacy by not sharing bitcoin with anyone, but we are doing our part in preventing bitcoin from becoming more popular. This is what I find contradictory when talking about bitcoin, many people want to become popular but are afraid to share bitcoin with others for fear of violating their privacy. So what is the solution to this problem? Similarly, once bitcoin becomes popular and becomes a currency, how will we maintain privacy?

Nangiconference

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 12:34:11 PM

[/quote]
for you to entice him to invest, you need to show him the benefits as this is what will trigger him. The person who guided me when I was beginning had to show me his income which was my primary motivation. The essence do work or invest is the revenue to be generated. So it is wise for you to show him the amount of bitcoins you have accumulated.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 12:38:29 PM

~snip~

Just show him how well Bitcoin performed in the last years, he will shocked when he sees the bitcoin trend from halving to another halving. You already contributed to the Bitcoin community because you have already succeded in introducing Bitcoin to your friend if you are able to guide him to start then it will be very nice for him. it's our job to those who have already been in this community for a long time to guide those who want to know Bitcoin more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 01:21:30 PM

I think its best not to talk about how many Bitcoins you have because life is dangerous and people may have bad intentions. I would only share that information with very close friends. Other than that, I think it's hard to explain bitcoin to people. I generally suggest to use some kind of visual method by setting up real wallet, sending real coins, using an exchange etc. People without financial background may have hard time understanding basics of Bitcoin. I would rather avoid them.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 01:29:02 PM

Telling people about bitcoin I don’t see it as bad thing the only place it could be consider as a bad things is if the people don’t have interest in bitcoin but if I see those who have interest in bitcoin I can render them my knowledge tell them how it works and what they could expect from it.

The place where it’s bad is when you start telling people I hold this and I hold that of bitcoin which will bring eyes on you and you can fall into danger of losing them all as a result of being targeted by thefts, another way which I also see talking to others about bitcoin as bad thing is if they are not interested and you are trying to convince them to do what they don’t want to do and if they in anyway lose funds you will be the first person they will point finger on.

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 01:32:18 PM

It may be that you did a lot of smart work, he didn't know anything about bitcoin. He may be intrigued by the success rate of your investment life will be bright if you can hold a really good coin for bitcoin investment for a long time. Nowadays many people try to find online jobs but can't find them. You may have many trusted friends that have introduced you to bitcoin but do not share your wallet personal information with anyone. Even if you are a good friend it is better not to show your bitcoin amount there is a lot of risk involved.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pikachi42

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 02:15:20 PM

It is never wise to show your wealth to others, your friend has been away from you for a long time. You don't know what's going on in his mind. So, I think you shouldn't have shown him your bitcoins.

One more thing you said, you encouraged your friend about Bitcoin, but you should have told him about the disadvantages of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin drains as much as it benefits.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 02:51:34 PM

I think its best not to talk about how many Bitcoins you have because life is dangerous and people may have bad intentions. I would only share that information with very close friends. Other than that, I think it's hard to explain bitcoin to people. I generally suggest to use some kind of visual method by setting up real wallet, sending real coins, using an exchange etc. People without financial background may have hard time understanding basics of Bitcoin. I would rather avoid them.

I wouldn't even share such sensitive information with close friends. Why would you need to discuss your financial holdings with a friend no matter how close they are to you? You can't trust anyone in today's world, and even if it's not about trust, you don't need to do it in the first place. The only people who need to know about what you have and hold are your life partner or your children so that they can have and use what you have so that they don't go in vain when you are no more.
When it comes to teaching or educating people about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, I would simply tell them to watch some video or direct them to somewhere where they can read everything about it, and tell them to ask me if they find confusion in anything they watch or read. I would waste my time only on people that are living with me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 02:58:04 PM

Last week, an old friend of mine back then in the university in 2013 who later traveled to Canada to further his studies returned back to the country and yesterday, he coincidentally met my mum at a shopping mall and requested for my contact and my mom gave my number to him so he called and called the nickname that we both normally call ourselves back then in the university days I was so shocked to hear that and I called his original name and he answered and told me he is back from Canada and he requested we meet at a bar immediately.

So with excitement to hear from an old friend after so many years I just immediately took my bath and zoomed to the bar he directed me, so I got there lo and behold my old time friend. We exchanged pleasantries and started discussing about life and I told him how life have been so uneasy but that I got a job in a factory were am paid $60 for about 2 years now and i told him that my colleague at work introduced me to a forum called bitcointalk where i registered on the forum and learnt a lot of things concerning Bitcoin and i also showed him the amount of bitcoins i have stored in my wallet so far and he became curious to know about bitcoin and i explained everything i know about bitcoin and encouraged him to join me in buying and holdling bitcoin that we are awaiting the bull market after the halving so he became so furious and told me that since he knew me that I don't normally give attention to anything online (internet) but for me to hodl such huge amount of Bitcoins that it means am really serious about it so he became interested and ask me how he can buy Bitcoin as well so I told him step by step on how to buy Bitcoin and he bought Bitcoins worth $520 that is about 0.012194 btc so he told me that he wish to acquire 1 btc so I told him not to worry that he will use the DCA method to buy same amount of bitcoins at different interval then with time he will surely acquire the 1 btc.

It's unwise to show  your details if truly willing what you told him should be enough to convince him
The level of insecurities once it comes to deal with money you need not to trust any body even if the person is biology because the influence on money can make person do what you don't expect. But if I may say you can show him let it be that you have seen the level be of interest he has towards it but everything must be done with wisdom and smartness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 03:19:35 AM

I think it's normal for you to show him your Bitcoin, not a problem, unless you tell him your private key of your storage wallet Smiley. You are convincing him about buying and holding Bitcoin, so showing him whether you store Bitcoin or not is a proof of your persuasion. No one will believe you if you don't own any Bitcoin and always convince others to buy it, right? A little aside, your post is quite long, but I feel that many parts of it do not fit together, and the content you want to convey I think does not need to be written that long, that is my personal opinion.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 04:35:38 AM

Bitcoin is not hype investment and not necessary to show our bitcoin accumulate to make other interested for investing in bitcoin, actually we don't get commission when asking the other for investing in bitcoin but educate as level your possibility is enough make your friend understand with bitcoin. Not good ideas pressure them have invest in bitcoin with your promising in the future bitcoin price will up drastically, better give educates two side of bitcoin not only about profitable but also potential loss investment with bitcoin when price dropping.

Appreciated with many people try to educate their friend, their people about advantage of bitcoin but are you imagine when most of them investing in bitcoin and price later drop? are them have ready with mentality pressure when bitcoin drop get panic for selling bitcoin or not.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:13:54 AM

Telling people about bitcoin I don’t see it as bad thing the only place it could be consider as a bad things is if the people don’t have interest in bitcoin but if I see those who have interest in bitcoin I can render them my knowledge tell them how it works and what they could expect from it.

The place where it’s bad is when you start telling people I hold this and I hold that of bitcoin which will bring eyes on you and you can fall into danger of losing them all as a result of being targeted by thefts, another way which I also see talking to others about bitcoin as bad thing is if they are not interested and you are trying to convince them to do what they don’t want to do and if they in anyway lose funds you will be the first person they will point finger on.
Im always happy to teach and guide them through cryptocurrency' maze of rewards and pitfalls.

However, your warning has personal resonance. I always believed in "speak little, act intelligently". I agree that discussing one's assets can draw attention and make one a target. Sharing enthusiasm while protecting privacy is tricky. Digital wealth safety is crucial.

Persuasion is a responsibility, I've realized. Bitcoin should be introduced gently to encourage curiosity rather than pressure. Sharing information and experiences, then allowing kids make their own decisions, is key. Bitcoin should be pursued out of interest and conviction, not coercion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:36:34 AM

Thank you very much for giving detailed knowledge about Bitcoin to your friend because in this case your friend knew a lot about Bitcoin and invested in Bitcoin which played an important role in Bitcoin Adoption.
Your friend has no loss for investing in Bitcoin but in the current situation he should have made a lot of profit if he invested. Moreover, if your friend has invested in this correction and has planned with a long-term accumulation goal, then he will definitely get a lot of profit in the future.
Moreover, when your friend is very educated then he will not have any difficulty in gaining proper knowledge about Bitcoin. Many educated people are getting rich overnight by building a career on Bitcoin, if your friend can make a good career on Bitcoin, he will change the situation overnight.

Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 11:49:02 AM

The amount of BTC you have accumulated is not concerning at all, for someone who just came back from another country, $500 isn't so big to make you unsafe but while you keep buying some bitcoin avoid showing it off to anyone, stop showing it to your friend as the wallet grows, there is always a limit where people can start getting jealous.

You are the one that don't always like anything online, just like a dear brother of mine, and till today he isn't confused yet that Bitcoin is worth a investment at least, your friend probably have heard about Bitcoin before, and such people can easily follow along, this dear brother of mine lost some money to online Ponzi and since then he vowed to never have anything to do with online again.

I will try to introduce Bitcoin to him again, maybe he won't turn me down this time around? Since the job he is working is too hard on him and to invest on anything is getting harder.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 01:45:23 PM

Motivating friends to invest in bitcoin is a much better way. start teaching them about the benefits of bitcoin for the future, by introducing them to the history of bitcoin, both the history of the bitcoin price and what the bitcoin halving moment is. So that makes them interested in investing in Bitcoin. Showing your BTC investment amount to a friend may depend on you, if he is a close friend it is okay, this will increase his trust in Bitcoin. but if he is not a close friend, it is best not to show the amount of BTC in your wallet. Sharing seed phrases is a stupid act, especially with friends, it's better not to share them with anyone. Because it's not permissible to even share with friends with one of your family members, unless you really believe it 100%.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: