Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are we expecting between now and Bitcoin halving?  (Read 611 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:12:40 AM

First bull run coming up for me and after seeing the price of Bitcoin rally in the last few months particularly it is getting me somewhat excited for what is to come over the next few years.

I am just wondering what we are all expecting between now and the Bitcoin halving in April next year. Is it going to be a steady climb till then or is there usually a crash of some kind?

Up until now I have just been buying throughout the bear market and not sold anything , my portfolio is currently 26% in profit which I am happy with but wondering if I should keep holding till past the bull run or take some profits now.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptoevangelista

Activity: 238
Merit: 501

Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:50:05 AM

I'm just going to start thinking about making a sale in the 100k USD price range, anything before that I have no interest in selling.

I can give you an opinion, look at the charts from the past, obviously it doesn't mean it will happen in the future, but considering the history of bitcoin selling now would be like failing to take advantage of the entire bull run.

Be patient and let time work in your favor.

riantolie

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:00:49 AM

I'm waiting for the ETF. I believe that BTC will pump there a lot, not sure about hitting a new ATH. But I'm not planning to sell it yet anyway.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:03:49 AM

First bull run coming up for me and after seeing the price of Bitcoin rally in the last few months particularly it is getting me somewhat excited for what is to come over the next few years.

I am just wondering what we are all expecting between now and the Bitcoin halving in April next year. Is it going to be a steady climb till then or is there usually a crash of some kind?

Up until now I have just been buying throughout the bear market and not sold anything , my portfolio is currently 26% in profit which I am happy with but wondering if I should keep holding till past the bull run or take some profits now.
Pre-halving? we might post $50k or higher?

Post-halving? after the first couple of weeks, maybe it will be just a slow increase in price. But after that, the whole 2024, could be one of the biggest run and it will continue till 2025. Specially that we have some news that is going to be massive, and that is the approval of Bitcoin Spot ETF, maybe it will be next year.

So for me, I wouldn't be surprised to see the price hitting 6 digits minimum, meaning $100k.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 11:08:47 AM

If you look at the next two years, everyone expects the price to rise, but do not expect a far upward curve, meaning do not expect the price to rise more than 4 times the current price, and for the bottom of the coming years to be a point close to the current price, in the range of $50,000.
Therefore, set your calculations for the long term and try to sell at a point between $100,000 and $150,000, and do not be greedy for more than that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MusaMohamed

Activity: 882
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:08:55 AM

You already knew about estimation for a halving time, April and I don't need to share a Bitcoin halving countdown for you.

The most anticipated events till the halving is Bitcoin Spot ETF applications, deadlines to know those applications will be approved or rejected by SEC.

Bitcoin Spot ETF key dates to watch

The market was pumped a lot recent months because people believed SEC will have to approve Bitcoin Spot ETFs under pressure. Market will be dumped very hard if SEC. won't do this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:15:01 AM

no ETF in 2023
no super pump in 2023

lets just allow december to pass where corporations can dodge their taxes by claiming losses.. and start afresh for 2024. then the price will start to go up

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:17:25 AM

I am feeling good vibes for the market in 2024. Hope things goes good and we can see another ATH.

** FREE SPACE **
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 644
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 11:28:21 AM

You are still lucky that you are enjoying current bull run as still there are large part of people don't knows about btc. I have seen 2 or more btc bulls and the first one was one where excitement was more than other bullsm market.

No one could say surely what will happen but you can check the one week chart which will tell you that btc movement will not be parabolic and we may see many up and down before reaching ATH. Generally December end and first two weeks of January are not good for btc and possibly we can see one dip to 37k and then hopefully the journey to 70k

I will suggest to hold it as 26% is not such a profit we say that it's time for exit. it's time for buying and no need to worry if btc dumps as you have an opportunity to buy more for big bull season. it is just start of bull season .

Lida93

Activity: 728
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 12:00:59 PM

At this point now with all the good news we are getting all projecting towards 2024 I think everyone now is accumulating heavily against that time of the year when the halving will start because it's going to be a massive high for bitcoin and I won't be shocked the price hits $100k+. I don't know how you mean by a crash but from all indications 2024 it's a year for a bullrun so a crash isn't visible from my own lens.

Lucky you stepping in just in time to the halving, 26% isn't that much still not bad for a person that had just started not quite long. I have always said bitcoin accumulation is not a competition and people should always accumulate based on their financial strength.

You should have gotten a plan before starting off, was it a long term like 2-4 years plan or below. It's with a plan that you can know how to go about with your investment on when to take profit or not. So think again mate.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 12:02:49 PM

There are so many different events in 2023, and everything that is going on makes me personally feel that the market fluctuations are always interesting, going through many different stages, that I feel grateful that the market is giving me more patience. Maybe next year, expectations will be pushed up and attention drawn to the halving event as an excuse to help the issues surrounding it impact and, at the same time make Bitcoin reach its highest, most recent targets. In Jan 2024 the ETF event that everyone is paying attention to will bring what I think is a very exciting atmosphere.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 02:11:36 PM

I think the phenomenon of Bitcoin halving has become too much anticipated by the public. You can always make money on something unexpected, for example, bitcoin itself was previously not interesting to anyone, and now those who invested in it are reaping the benefits. But now you can't come with $1,000 and buy it. It's the same with halving - too many people know about the correlation of halving and the price of bitcoin.

Therefore, there will be no growth of bitcoin during this period - rather, on the contrary, the market will surprise everyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SAHASAN

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 02:38:46 PM

no ETF in 2023
no super pump in 2023

lets just allow december to pass where corporations can dodge their taxes by claiming losses.. and start afresh for 2024. then the price will start to go up

I totally agree with you but I think btc will crash sometime before start new ath pump in 2025 .
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1501

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 03:33:56 PM

I expect price rises, with normal volatility of course, but before halving I don't expect the previous ath to be beaten, I don't think the price will go above $60,000. That has not happened so far in any cycle but could change with the moderation of rate hikes, and even likely downgrade and the more than likely approval of spot ETFs in the USA. History need not repeat itself. In any case, if the historical upward regularity is broken, I would not mind at all.

Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 04:00:56 PM

It'll be my first halving and bull run experience too and I'm excited as you are to have the experience, so far Bitcoin price is looking good and I'm hopeful that it'll keep getting better till bull run. Between now and Bitcoin halving, I'm expecting price to keep increasing, because it is obvious that when Bitcoin cuts in half during halving, price will increase and that is an assurance of continued price pump. So as long as I still have the capability I'll keep accumulating and holding Bitcoin nonstop, because I'm certain of a massive ROI.

CageMabok

Activity: 952
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 04:04:29 PM

I am more convinced that there will be something different and will not happen as usual when approaching the halving or after the halving occurs. Because it can be quite logical to say and assume that different things could and would not happen as we have seen in the past. If everyone could predict what would happen when approaching the halving and after the halving, of course it would be very easy for everyone to wait for it because everyone would definitely know about the profit points they would get later.

It all depends on your own wishes, but if I were on your side with conditions like that, I would persist by not selling even a small amount if what you have is Bitcoin. Of course I also have a reason why I say that, because I am still quite sure that a better increase still exists and will occur again in Bitcoin which could even start again before the halving occurs.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 04:41:21 PM

The movement of bitcoin from the region of $15k to the region of $40k is a reaffirmation to what will happen in the coming months. The upwards movement of Bitcoin has given us a resounding hope to believe in the upcoming bull run. Assuming, the price was still in the region of 15k and 20k, it would have been very obvious that a new ATH would be difficult to attain. But with the sudden movement, we are optimistic.

Bitcoin does not move only in one direction. We should also expect a correlation in some certain points and the price will pick up again. But I don't think bitcoin price will retaste anything below 35k before the anticipated bull run.

Only you know your purpose of investment. Did you invest with DCA? If yes, you might not need to sell. Although, you can sell if you have an urgent need of money. Sell your 26% and keep the capital.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SamReomo

Activity: 784
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 04:51:26 PM

I'm not someone who's aware about the future but according to my speculation, Bitcoin's price will go to at least $60k or a little bit higher at the time of Bitcoin halving. There can be many price corrections during those months but I don't see any kind of crash in the line. Bitcoin will steadily climb and there can be a few dips here and there but there won't be any serious crashes.

my portfolio is currently 26% in profit which I am happy with but wondering if I should keep holding till past the bull run or take some profits now.
I would suggest you to hold you Bitcoin for the bull run because 26% profit is least one could get from Bitcoin as in coming years we may get Bitcoin at $100k or more in value. I believe this bull run is going to be very exciting for the Bitcoin holders.

The Bitcoin can go anywhere around $100k to $250k in this bull run and the returns on one's investment can be very good if it even reaches just $100k in value. Where else someone can get more than 100% profit in two years? That's why I recommend you to just hold your Bitcoin and wait for the price of at least $100k or more than that.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 05:16:24 PM

If I remember correctly, you don't have Bitcoin at all, you have already invested everything in altcoins because you want some crazy profits. You can only hope that Bitcoin will affect the price of all those useless coins you bought, but if it doesn't, maybe you'll learn a lesson.

Up until now I have just been buying throughout the bear market and not sold anything ,my portfolio is currently 26% in profit which I am happy with but wondering if I should keep holding till past the bull run or take some profits now.

Only 26%, and you started investing in the middle of last year? If, for example, you bought only Bitcoin in the last months of last year at a price of $15 500, you could have already made a profit of how many percent? Something is not quite right with your math Roll Eyes

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 05:40:04 PM

There could be a lot of price fluctuations between now and halving but if Bitcoin spot ETF is approved then it would play a crucial role before halving, in the past I have made reference that spot ETF might not have major impact on Bitcoin's price and I stand by my word as it wouldn't impact Bitcoin nagatively even if spot ETF is not approved or further delayed.

We might not see the new ATH but there are chances to breach $50k as it has become a psychological barrier now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀