Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk good tidings and Christmas wishes.  (Read 74 times)
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 07:15:31 AM

The festive season is here again. This is a season of fun and merriment, and it's worth the celebration. It is a period of good tidings and joy. It is a time to share and show love to one another, even if we do that often. This period is very remarkable, as we celebrate and have fun this holiday. It is a happy holiday, and as such, it should be a time of good wishes.

We, as a community, have people here who we see as mentors and coaches. They have been our source of inspiration and drive for our existence here. We have, on many occasions, looked up to them and also benefited from their kind gestures. It would be nice if we called them out and wished them a Merry Christmas. You, as an individual, know who has played a role in your existence here. You can call them out, wishing them a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a prosperous New Year in advance.

It's a fun time, and I think it is worth it.

I will start by wishing a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a prosperous New Year in advance to The Cryptovator, as he played a vital role in my growing up through the ranks here. I remember last year, December 19th, to be precise, I woke up to get a surprise gift after my birthday on the 18th, and before then, I  engaged in an exercise that was a successful one. That Christmas and birthday gift from him lifted me to full member rank, which all put me up to the next phase of my existence here. So far, I am grateful, and once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.

Adbitco, CryptopreneurBrainboss, Igebotz, and Fivestar4everMVP, I will also not forget your advice, as it also played a role in my existence here. Your efforts in building up the local board also speak volumes. Your initiative steered up more actions on our local board, leading to more onboarding of members, and today our local board could boast of more members on this forum, and they are good at their work. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

Notwithstanding, I will never forget Yahoo62278 and Royse777. I remember attaining the member rank when Yahoo62278 put up an opening in the then-ongoing Winzio signature campaign, and he made available a member rank slot for which I applied, and I was accepted into the campaign. I worked with him till the campaign was officially closed. While working with him, I learned a lot from his management style and also built my capacity for posting and being creative, which also aided my knowledge growing up here. After that, I got a slot in the ongoing Yomix campaign managed by Royse777. I started from the very first week of the Yomix campaign up until this moment. I am still very active, and I also acquired more skills in building up my capacity with Royse777. I learned a lot from both managers, as they are among the reputable managers onboard this platform. I forgot to say this; I grew through the ranks to the point where I am now under the Royse777 campaign and management. I am very happy working with both managers. Their managerial skills are top-notch. I wish both managers and other managers a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

I will also appreciate the likes of some reputable members and fellows—Fillippone, Symmetrick, HugeBlack, and lots of other names too numerous to mention—who have been part of my existence here. Their push-up sustained my growth here, and I am grateful to all of you. I also want to use this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

I believe we all have our own stories, and I send a good wish to the members who have been of help to us here. It would be nice if we called them out, sending them good tidings and wishes and recognizing their efforts as well.

If you feel this is not the right place for this post, you can please redirect me to the appropriate board for it, as I am open to constructive conversation and correction.

Let the fun begin!

Merry Christmas to you all!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████