Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Power: Unmasking the Enigma and Manipulation in the Cryptocurrency World  (Read 56 times)
YukiNakamura.JP (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:33:12 PM

Hello, I'm Yuki. It's been 12 years since I stepped into this rollercoaster world of the crypto market. Let me take you on a brief journey of my experience.

Mark these milestones:
*** 2011: Bitcoin? That's for the crazies!" - said everyone who hadn't a clue.
*** 2014: Crypto's everywhere!" - Suddenly, everyone's a winner.
*** 2016: Here come the whales!" - The game changes, the big fish splash in!
*** 2022: The market collapsed!

Along the way, I've been through secrets and hidden aspects of this market that were previously unknown. As I share these insights with you, get ready to see the market from a perspective you've never seen before. Sorry fellas if some truths are unpleasant, but that's the reality.

Are you with me yet? Let's jump right in, fasten your seatbelt, and prepare for an eye-opening journey. Together we’ll dive into the unseen truths that many have missed in the crypto world.

This story is about the biggest scandals hidden in the Pandora files, the great numbers and big deals in the crypto world, and how rich people and powerful families are behind these deals. A lot of money is going into this, but not many projects are actually starting. Some even end up as useless coins

This will be a relatively lengthy content, and you can see that I have divided it into several parts for easier tracking:

1. Introduction - Revealing the World of Cryptocurrency from Pandora's Files.
2.Turmoil in the Crypto Market - Analyzing Data and Trends in Acquisition.
3.Outcomes and Influences - The Story of Small Investors.

I will attempt to keep it as concise as possible, but because there is no other way to narrate without omitting details, I'm trying it this way. I hope you understand.

Introduction - Unveiling the Cryptocurrency World from Pandora's Files

You guys all know about The Pandora Papers, right? It was the biggest leak of documents that show how some rich people hide their money and avoid taxes. It's like finding out a big secret about how they keep their wealth hidden. This has made many people think more about fairness and how money is handled by the wealthy.

Note: This article provides a straightforward and factual perspective, avoiding conspiracy theories and any political, religious, or power-related influences.

First, let's take a journey back in time, to a day when…

1. October 3, 2021, Pandora's Files revealed:
- More than 330 politicians from 90 countries, including 35 heads of state, are involved in questionable financial activities and avoiding taxes. It's quite shocking, isn't it?
- 52 Russian billionaires, 15 from Brazil, 13 from the UK, 10 from Israel, and perhaps they missed the Americans hahaha!!!
-Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife, Cherie Blair, saved a significant £312,000 (about $430,000) in taxes by making a property deal worth £6.45 million (approximately $8.8 million) with an offshore company -> Well, it turns out he wasn't as clean as many believed.

Have you been awestruck by the staggering revelations in Pandora's Files? What you've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg. This is just the beginning, and there's much more to come in this mysterious world of finance and cryptocurrency.

2. The chapter "Cryptosphere: The Unseen Financial Realm" in Pandora's Files opens a new perspective, a chilling revelation that should send shivers down your spine:
-Exposing the grotesque truth that cryptocurrency isn't a mere fragment but rather a monstrous "money mountain," concealing immense financial power within the global financial system.
-Signifying a shift from conventional finance to the treacherous digital abyss, cementing cryptocurrency's undeniable stranglehold on the future of finance.
-Delving into the malevolent opportunities and sinister challenges that cryptocurrency presents, underscoring the critical importance of comprehending and subduing its volatile nature and nefarious potential.

3. The world of cryptocurrency offers a mysterious and powerful space, with intricate strategies and unexpected developments born from continuous innovation and creativity. The collapse of FTX serves as a warning of hidden risks in the cryptocurrency market and a lesson in the market's unpredictability, emphasising the need for deeper understanding of strategies and unforeseeable changes in this world.

Turbulence in the Crypto Market - Data Analysis and Acquisition Trends

In this part, we're going to peel back the layers of the crypto market. We'll look into the huge deals and try to uncover who the big, hidden players are, often called 'whales.' The information I had was surprising and a bit disturbing. It turns out, the crypto world isn't as fair as it looks. I know they promise you fairness. Haizz, forget it. Trust me, you're not the only one who desperately believes in it.

In fact, the origin of web3 is a network full of power and tricks, and discovering the truth about it can be truly eye-opening and frustrating. HOWEVER...

1. From Pandora's Files, a prominent figure in the technology and investment industry emerges. Their actions and statements, without mentioning their identity, have stirred controversy in the crypto community. From promoting various cryptocurrencies to making bold predictions that could "shake the market," this individual has become a controversial icon in the digital world.

2. As "whales" strengthen their grip on the market, small investors face unexpected challenges. Price volatility not only causes financial losses but also leaves them feeling powerless as they witness their assets being manipulated and rapidly devalued.

Still skeptical, huh? Let's check out some readily available data. It's not secret; it's just that not many people have bothered to explore it.

-Over the past 6 months, the number of large transactions (over $10 million) has seen a staggering 150% increase. This phenomenon is typically associated with major investors, often referred to as "whales" in the cryptocurrency market.
-What's even more intriguing is the noticeable shift in investment strategies. Instead of diversifying their portfolios, investors are concentrating their assets into a select few digital assets, with an impressive increase of up to 30%. It seems like they've found the "golden geese" of the crypto world.
-In Q2 of 2023, the number of Bitcoins held by accounts with holdings ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 BTC increased by 7%, indicating a growing concentration of assets among a select few.
-The astounding purchase of 4,000 BTC, equivalent to $120 million, by these cryptocurrency "whales" serves as a testament to their profound influence and market-changing capabilities.
-The LUNA/USDT collapse, linked to Do Kwon and Terraform Labs, involved the transfer of an enormous sum, nearly $75 billion in USDT, to key exchanges like Binance and Coinbase.
-The FTX scandal, involving an $8 billion debt under Sam Bankman-Fried's leadership, exemplifies a dramatic collapse in the fintech industry.
-Elon Musk is being sued for a whopping $258 billion, accused of a scam involving the cryptocurrency Dogecoin. The lawsuit claims that Musk devalued Dogecoin for his own profit. They're asking for $86 billion in damages and three times that for losses. This case highlights the risks of celebrities promoting volatile digital currencies.
-In a surprising turn of events, a crypto 'whale' unloaded a massive 231.4 billion SHIB tokens, leading to a $2 million dip in SHIB's value. This coincided with a 506% spike in SHIB token burning, sending ripples through the Ethereum community. It's a perfect example of the fast-paced and unpredictable nature of meme cryptocurrencies, where fortunes can swing dramatically at any moment.

The numbers are staggering, but not widely known. It's always been in the back of my mind. I hadn't planned to mention it, but now, it's time to spill the beans.

Consequences and Impacts - The Tale of Small Investors

As we uncover the truth, we see the tough times small investors face in the crypto world. They're not just losing money, they're also dealing with big ups and downs and feeling pretty powerless. It becomes clear how a few control the market, leaving many others in a tough spot.

1. A U.S. investment fund lost 70% of its value due to the decline in cryptocurrency prices.
2. In India, a large group of investors also suffered heavy losses when a "whale" sold a large amount of tokens, causing the price to drop.
3. So in the "meme coin" world, Dogecoin got into this big $258 billion legal trouble, and Mr. Tesla is kinda in the middle of it, being accused of a "pyramid scheme." And then there's Shiba Inu, where some big player just sold a huge, like 231.4 billion, of its tokens. It's like your crazy TV dramas but with online money and those funny dog memes. Really crazy stuff, huh?

The big question is: Are Dogecoin and Shiba Inu real game-changers, or are they just virtual projects "engineered" for market manipulation and a quick "boom"?

4. The burning question remains: Are "True Shiba" and "Real Doge" out there? Have their dreams been stolen or taken over?

This debate extends its reach to encompass coins like "SafeMoon," "Floki Inu," and "Baby Doge" as well. Navigating this perilous market demands prudent consideration, thorough research, and a keen understanding of the lurking risks and potential rewards.

We all know, as I fear that after posting this article, I may face unforeseen consequences. However, I believe in the power of your voices to spread this message, and I trust that this transparent and remarkable community can make a difference.

I know times are tough economically, but don't make the silly decision of throwing money at these scammers. Turning a few bucks into maybe losing ten or twenty times that? Ouch, that hurts! Stay sharp, stay sharp, and stay sharp.

Let's hope these shady characters get shown the exit door! It's time for people to catch a break!"

I'll keep sharing more insights in the next articles. What's coming up in the next chapter? Stay tuned to find out!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexandmap

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:26:13 PM

I think that the "shadows" in Crypto hold both risks and opportunities tho  Roll Eyes
briansfam

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:36:48 PM

As I expected.   Grin Behind the shiny coins lies the dark side of crypto, lol
Avousfrancais

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:47:55 PM

Hidden Power  Huh. Nahhh. I mean, Crypto isn’t that dark and shadowy, is it?
Dave20021991

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:59:01 PM

Just dive into Crypto and see this post  Embarrassed
Kenjumback

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 07:14:22 PM

So… Tips for reducing risks in crypto investments? Cry