Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is a scam  (Read 657 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 01:08:06 PM

It depends on how you do it ,Crypto has made make many people millionaires and vice versa don't know why people viewed it as a scam while it is not .Invest wisely and you will definently make a lot of profit from it .
Let him have it man , it is His own perception but look at him staying in Bitcointalk , now who is the scam? bitcoin or OP?  Grin

Thats what happened if people can't get what he wanted and yeah will blame the market and that is a normal scenario from those losers who thought this market is an easy ticket of becoming rich people and they got nothing but failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thy7ace

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 08:48:29 PM

That where the learning aspects comes in most people just want to earn in this crypto space without having good knowledge about it which is sad. True that it's shows the different between the rich and the poor. But still doesn't change the fact that you can become successful through this space at first take your time and learn and finds the part you are good at and base there. You would surely no that is no scam doesn't some projects can't be used as a scam
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 09:44:58 PM

Crypto is one of the scams that will bring down the corrupt fiat banking system.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 10:33:25 PM

If so then there are many platform where people can trade and make money. like forex market, stock market and others. Do you think these are also scam? Actually there'll be always difference between rich and poor. A person can't be rich without develop himself more than other. A crypto will give you opportunit,y, allow you to hold or keep altcoins in wallet and you can sell whenever you want. So it will totally depend on you how you would like to manage crypto.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 02:38:27 PM

No never crypto still now alive and never scam crypto but some crypto currency related project are fails and got scam project is scam not crypto scam,,
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 11:10:12 AM

I'm sorry I can't agree. I would never be where I am today from nothing if crypto was a scam. Crypto will only be a scam if I can not properly apply my conscience skills and intelligence. Again crypto will be scammed only when you expect money from it without doing any work.
It is possible to earn more than expected and stay away from crypto scams by applying the right intelligence staying away from greed maintaining and applying skills. There is a saying in economics, don't put all your eggs in one basket. By following this policy it is possible to stay away from crypto scams.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 09:01:46 AM

What are you talking about? of course you can not expect someone with much resources and someone with none perform a miracle and level the playing field but crypto has still made it possible for a not so rich person to try and improve his or her lifestyle or economic status,, i dont know what you want crypto to do there are always rich and poor people and the poor will always be chasing down the rich guy whether we like it or not and the poor guy all can do is to make wise decisions and make sure he becomes the rich guy someday

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 09:07:08 AM

No never crypto still now alive and never scam crypto but some crypto currency related project are fails and got scam project is scam not crypto scam,,
It is not the whole crypto that scams you but mostly it is you that allows them to scam you because of your attitude and your desire in crypto earning .
How much you wanted to earn and how long you need to keep .
I'm sorry I can't agree. I would never be where I am today from nothing if crypto was a scam. Crypto will only be a scam if I can not properly apply my conscience skills and intelligence. Again crypto will be scammed only when you expect money from it without doing any work.
It is possible to earn more than expected and stay away from crypto scams by applying the right intelligence staying away from greed maintaining and applying skills. There is a saying in economics, don't put all your eggs in one basket. By following this policy it is possible to stay away from crypto scams.
maybe OP is a complete loser that is why he kept blaming crypto with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
corel

Activity: 64
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:44:08 AM
Merited by Unikon (6)

The whole point of crypto was to make the process even the gap between rich and poor unfortunately it is doing the opposite quite sad to see
This is because scammers will get in everywhere
R1dwanRz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:07:53 PM

The whole point of crypto was to make the process even the gap between rich and poor unfortunately it is doing the opposite quite sad to see
Well to be honest crypto is created to have all control over your funds and you decide what you do with.
And you have to think it's real life as well. Because you won't get rich overnight. The key is to learn about different projects and invest wisely to make money. if crypto was a scam, people would have abandoned it long time ago.

So learn things around, you can do airdrops to get your started with little funds and turn that value into thousands with research and of course with your blood, sweat and tears to it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: