Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mempool Observer Topic  (Read 34821 times)
okorieemmanuel
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 385
Merit: 5


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:00:06 AM
 #3181

This bot wasnt working for a long time
I will see what happened and how it ressurected lol

 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Are you saying that the bot came to life on its own?

 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Indeed, AI is gradually taking over our lives.

Your bot is proof that we're close to chaos! Roll Eyes


Ridiculous!  Why should you assume that bots are chaotic? It doesn't make sense. You are probably watching too much film tricks and that's tricking you. Anyway these fees are low according to my expectations.
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4576



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:12:34 AM
 #3182

What really shocks me is that so many people pay so high transaction fees. Almost every block on mempool contains max transaction fee like 500, 600, 700 sat/vByte.
...
It may have been discussed an umptillionth times. Whenever I peek into the current pending candidate block at mempool.space, I'm still puzzled too, when I see few transactions that pay more than 100x the feerate that would guarantee them a swift confirmation in the next mined block.

It is what it is, some entities don't care about way overpaid feerate. I stopped being shocked, it's not my coins wasted. The miners won't mind and as long as I don't overpay my transactions any badly, it doesn't bother me. I leave me the tickle of being sometimes a bit amazed (or puzzled) what other entities do, not my business anyway.

It's a game for me to try to pay just the right amount of fee for my transactions, as little as possible for the confirmation time horizont I have for my transaction. Kinda like a sport challenge I don't want to loose. Call me a penny-pincher, I don't mind.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!