Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exploring Lucrative Crypto Earning Opportunities: Recommendations Needed!!!  (Read 66 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:05:22 PM

Hello Crypto enthusiasts, I don't know who's like me, always on the lookout for new ways to accumulate tokens and expand my digital asset portfolios. Having been in the blockchain space for a while, I know that various platforms, tasks, and projects have emerged, offering unique methods for acquiring tokens.

A lot more people are participating in initial coin offerings (ICOs) or token sales. They invest in up coming projects by purchasing tokens at discounted prices, often before they are listed on exchanges.

Another method employed is engaging in bounty campaigns. It's the one I need the most right now. Those campaigns that incentivize individuals to complete specific tasks to earn tokens. In the past, I've seen tasks that requires Participants to share project-related content on social media, write blog posts, create videos, or even contribute code to the project. These activities help promote the project while rewarding enthusiasts with token allocations.

Here's me making a request: Who knows a very rewarding campaign out there with good reward that I can take advantage of this holiday. P/S: I've explored the bounty section for some but here, I need recommendations for the ones you've personally tried that works. Thanking you..
ShinyStarPrincess

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:15:56 PM

Hello Crypto enthusiasts, I don't know who's like me, always on the lookout for new ways to accumulate tokens and expand my digital asset portfolios. Having been in the blockchain space for a while, I know that various platforms, tasks, and projects have emerged, offering unique methods for acquiring tokens.

A lot more people are participating in initial coin offerings (ICOs) or token sales. They invest in up coming projects by purchasing tokens at discounted prices, often before they are listed on exchanges.

Another method employed is engaging in bounty campaigns. It's the one I need the most right now. Those campaigns that incentivize individuals to complete specific tasks to earn tokens. In the past, I've seen tasks that requires Participants to share project-related content on social media, write blog posts, create videos, or even contribute code to the project. These activities help promote the project while rewarding enthusiasts with token allocations.

Here's me making a request: Who knows a very rewarding campaign out there with good reward that I can take advantage of this holiday. P/S: I've explored the bounty section for some but here, I need recommendations for the ones you've personally tried that works. Thanking you..

Check the Task To Earn of Bitget Wallet, is a very common way to gain some airdrops. At this moment there is one event for ZkFAIR (Personally, it is my favorite network,  right now with Solana and Avalanche). You only need to perform a Bridge of ETH between ERC-20 to zKFair (or use another one like Orbiter). It is important to fill out the Galxe form and complete designated ZKFair mainnet interaction tasks via Bitget Wallet's in-app Task2Get portal.

Galxe is also a good source of upcoming airdrops (check the aptos new one as well and the Linea Tasks)
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:36:27 PM

No one, there's a lot of bounty campaigns, perhaps giving good bounties, but we don't know if the tokens will have a value in the future and that is the risk involved for being a bounty hunter. Heck, there were even projects who suddenly exit scams and everyone was left with nothing, except bounty managers being red tag.

So in that case, it's risk to join them, others might recommend you this and that project, but still you need to research and not just easily jump on that project.

It's not like it's 2017 again that even a airdrop is going to be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars. DYOR (Do Your Own Research).
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 04:18:17 AM

No one, there's a lot of bounty campaigns, perhaps giving good bounties, but we don't know if the tokens will have a value in the future and that is the risk involved for being a bounty hunter. Heck, there were even projects who suddenly exit scams and everyone was left with nothing, except bounty managers being red tag.

So in that case, it's risk to join them, others might recommend you this and that project, but still you need to research and not just easily jump on that project.

It's not like it's 2017 again that even a airdrop is going to be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars. DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

There are a couple of projects that are running bounties in USDT, these bounties are being handled by trusted bounty managers. Hunters can join those bounties but those that are not paying in USDT are very risky. As there is no guarantee of these tokens getting listed on an exchange and if they do there is the risk that they won't get the due amount released in time. The price fluctuation is very high when new tokens get listed on an exchange, so the promised amount to hunters might be less when they sell their tokens on the exchange.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3842

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 05:34:54 AM

Outside of trading and investing in coins that will hopefully go up, airdrops are the new shtick. Try and test out new protocols and/or provide liquidity, and pray they give you tokens for using their platform.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Altcoiner007 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 10:05:58 AM

Check the Task To Earn of Bitget Wallet, is a very common way to gain some airdrops. At this moment there is one event for ZkFAIR (Personally, it is my favorite network,  right now with Solana and Avalanche). You only need to perform a Bridge of ETH between ERC-20 to zKFair (or use another one like Orbiter). It is important to fill out the Galxe form and complete designated ZKFair mainnet interaction tasks via Bitget Wallet's in-app Task2Get portal.

Galxe is also a good source of upcoming airdrops (check the aptos new one as well and the Linea Tasks)

Alright, I will look this up. I've been seen a number of ZKF Airdrops recently in view of their mainnet. Is this Task to earn a some form of Partnership with Bitget wallet and I do hope the tasks are not too difficult as well.
Altcoiner007 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 10:21:04 AM

Your comment makes me miss 2017, yeah. Those seasons where you fill airdrop forms, go to sleep and wake up to see tokens in your wallet. At least you see those tokens and wait to see the price movement but now you can actively enage a Platform and still miss the claiming stage. That's my story in the past 4 months. But I keep seeing some who are lucky to cash out in Crypto bounty display their gains. That's the reason I am asking for personal recommendations.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 11:54:36 AM

It seems you are lagging behind with the changes in the cryptocurrency market, ICO is too outdated (dead) and then there are the stages of IEO, IDO,... there are many forms of access to raising capital from the community at the present time. In addition, participating in bounty is similar to marketing programs such as airdrop, testnet, retroactive,... to encourage community activities. So some suggestions for you are that it is still very active, and you can search for yourself with zealy, galxe,...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀