Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovative Perspective: Building New Type of NFTs Through Bitcoin Pledging  (Read 96 times)
sisicongcong (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 09:34:54 AM

I have a new concept regarding NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) that involves pledging Bitcoin. My idea is that one can pledge a certain amount of Bitcoin to create an NFT. If the pledged Bitcoin is transferred, then the respective NFT disappears.

This process is akin to fashioning gold jewelry, where once the gold is melted, the jewelry ceases to exist. In correlation to my concept, the NFT is the gold jewelry, while Bitcoin is the gold.

This NFT could be traded, and when a transaction occurs, the pledged Bitcoin will be transferred along with it.

下面是中文版:
      我有一个新的NFT(非同质化代币)概念,这个概念涉及到质押比特币。我的观点是,一个人可以质押一定量的比特币来创建一个NFT。如果这份质押的比特币被转账,那么这个NFT就会消失。

这个过程很像塑造黄金饰品,一旦黄金被融化,饰品就不存在了。对应到创意中,NFT就是那件黄金饰品,比特币就是黄金。

这个NFT可以进行交易,当交易发生时,质押的比特币也会随之转走。
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 11:59:18 AM

the junk on bitcoin are not even NFT
no one should pay you anything for you to 'fund buying them'

they are a scam in the first place and you cant claim ownership to then dismantle them

the initial junk creation is just publishing junk. there is no ownership transfer after that.
AND because the junk is in the immutable blockchain you cant delete the junk.

again no one should pay you anything and no one should pay the scammers pretending their junk is ownership transferable

the junk sits in "witness" (metadata) but does not assign itself to any particular output in said metadata. so its not real ownership claim/transfer.

what you pretend to offer is meaningless because to cannot remove the initial junk from the blockchain.. move on with your life. you wont get money

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 08:14:07 PM

I have a new concept regarding NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) that involves pledging Bitcoin. My idea is that one can pledge a certain amount of Bitcoin to create an NFT. If the pledged Bitcoin is transferred, then the respective NFT disappears.

I don't know how you could transfer the pledged bitcoins when the NFT is transferred, but associating an NFT with bitcoins is as simple as including a UTXO. If the UTXO is spent then the NFT would considered as worthless.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
sisicongcong (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 01:24:45 AM

they are a scam in the first place and you cant claim ownership to then dismantle them

the initial junk creation is just publishing junk. there is no ownership transfer after that.

again no one should pay you anything and no one should pay the scammers pretending their junk is ownership transferable

the junk sits in "witness" (metadata) but does not assign itself to any particular output in said metadata. so its not real ownership claim/transfer.

what you pretend to offer is meaningless because to cannot remove the initial junk from the blockchain.. move on with your life. you wont get money
I agree with you, storing NFTs on the Bitcoin main chain is like non-disposable garbage, especially given that the Bitcoin block has already grown by 200GB in a year.

My idea is to put NFTs on the side chain of Bitcoin, such as the Lightning Network.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 04:43:03 PM

I agree with you, storing NFTs on the Bitcoin main chain is like non-disposable garbage, especially given that the Bitcoin block has already grown by 200GB in a year.

My idea is to put NFTs on the side chain of Bitcoin, such as the Lightning Network.

again..
THEY ARE NOT NFT. they are just published junk

secondly.
unless you are going to enter the house of the junk creators, with a hammer threatening their fingers. you cant get them to transact on other networks

thirdly
LN is not even a side chain. it doesnt even use a "chain"
LN is not even just a bitcoin subnetwork. the LN protocol can be used to bridge to multiple mainnets

maybe try to spend more time learning about crypto and less time begging for donations for something you wont be able to solve in the way you promote

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1519

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 06:55:34 PM

No mate, I don't want any of the NFT bullshit on Bitcoin. Go do it on your other shit blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Solana or whatever.
Keep Bitcoin away from this junk, thank you so much. I hate your proposal, cheers. I hope you will understand.
sisicongcong (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:47:26 AM

again..
THEY ARE NOT NFT. they are just published junk

secondly.
unless you are going to enter the house of the junk creators, with a hammer threatening their fingers. you cant get them to transact on other networks

thirdly
LN is not even a side chain. it doesnt even use a "chain"
LN is not even just a bitcoin subnetwork. the LN protocol can be used to bridge to multiple mainnets

maybe try to spend more time learning about crypto and less time begging for donations for something you wont be able to solve in the way you promote
I'm not fond of them storing unrelated stuff in the Bitcoin blockchain, which takes up the memory of Bitcoin blocks either.
sisicongcong (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:55:06 AM

No mate, I don't want any of the NFT bullshit on Bitcoin. Go do it on your other shit blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Solana or whatever.
Keep Bitcoin away from this junk, thank you so much. I hate your proposal, cheers. I hope you will understand.
Brother, I understand you, and I've always been on your side. I've never made NFTs on the Bitcoin chain. My idea is to pledge Bitcoin, with NFTs stored on other chains, such as on the Lightning Network
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:56:23 AM

I'm not fond of them storing unrelated stuff in the Bitcoin blockchain, which takes up the memory of Bitcoin blocks either.

no one is fond of it..
. BUT
YOU are using an issue you cant fix to solicit donations.. which makes you become just as greedy and scammy as those publishing junk and asking for money for the published junk
both you and them cant move the junk to a new location/owner/system once its published. so both you and them are soliciting funds for something you cant actually offer

sisicongcong (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 06:21:00 AM

no one is fond of it..
. BUT
YOU are using an issue you cant fix to solicit donations.. which makes you become just as greedy and scammy as those publishing junk and asking for money for the published junk
both you and them cant move the junk to a new location/owner/system once its published. so both you and them are soliciting funds for something you cant actually offer
Dude, you got it wrong, I never raised money, I just wanted to solve a problem. Move the people who are currently minting NFTs on the Bitcoin chain somewhere else.

I posted the idea on the forum and let the competent people do it. I don't have the ability at the moment.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 07:15:17 AM

I don't get you idea. Pledging a certain amount of BTC to an NFT doesn't solve anything.
The NFT market was a scam fest for the dumb people(and still is). Paying 1K for a shitty image and hoping that the price of the shitty image will become 10K or 100K after several days, weeks or months. No, thanks. The NFT world doesn't have Picasso, Mone, Van Gogh and all those famous painters, who's art became extremely expensive after they died. The NFT world produced a bunch of ridiculous lazy pictures, created by mediocre graphic designers for quick money. Even AI tools like Midjourney and Leonardo AI can create better looking images.
Your idea doesn't solve the real problems of the NFT markets. The real problems are the lack of artistic value and the idea that you actually "own" those shitty NFT images.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: