Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal government has through the CBN lifted the banned of crytop currency.  (Read 55 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 06:37:12 PM

I brought to the house awareness that CBN has lifted the long time banned of crypto assets currency that was imposed illegal technology specifically on the government sectors.
This is to say that not only individual and private sectors that are licensed to accepting the crypto digital currency but also as the governments as a nation wide.
This would also boosten our dear Nigerians national volumes in terms of Bitcoins rates in consumptions.
CBN lifts ban on cryptocurrency transactions in banks https://l.kphx.net/s?d=690597243873623210&extra=&g=56f2378cb897d447e33ad09744d806d3 (From Phoenix APP).

Funny how I think maybe our financial institution or the government of I may say are set to take part in the upfront bull-run but one thing is sure that the fact of this lifts of ban would enhance our economy in all sections of both individuals and governments sectors, also, I think this would clear the conscience of doubts on those who never believed on Bitcoin because the banned and the illegal pronounciations of Bitcoin formally paved a wall for lot of the people who had interests in Bitcoin to had developed untrust Worthy of it but now I think it is going to be generally embraced.
Up Bitcoin is o the unbanned of crytop currency in Nigeria nation wide without being sentimental.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 07:43:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5478994.0

Bro this kind of thread dey already dey exist so you not need to create new one, rather just go make your comment for the old thread, you already know how the rules for this forum dey be so the best advise I fit give you noe na to go luck this thread make them for nor tag as spammer, make your reputation for nor go turn negative. But if at all this new na the best we don receive from the government for this year so, I appreciate them for the good reasoning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: