Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Play2Earn still a thing in 2023  (Read 88 times)
Martinsfeelz65 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:11:48 AM

I used to play some play 2 earn games like a year ago, I just want to know if people are still into and if it’s really worth it . Sometimes I just feel like it takes away the joy of playing games for fun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 05:30:54 AM

I used to play some play 2 earn games like a year ago, I just want to know if people are still into and if it’s really worth it . Sometimes I just feel like it takes away the joy of playing games for fun
If you can manage to be part in the early stages then maybe there is better waiting
for you but if not then maybe you will never earn , and also most of them now are wise enough to
try asking for a little investments or expenses means even early players are targeted to be a victim
so be careful in dealing guys or else you will lose chance of earning and lose money also.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 12:45:58 PM

I used to play some play 2 earn games like a year ago, I just want to know if people are still into and if it’s really worth it .
I guess so.

But they're no longer hardcore as 2021 when most of the projects are NFTs and Play to earns.

Sometimes I just feel like it takes away the joy of playing games for fun
Games are also a business and I understand you with that perspective of being a gamer when most people involved with these games are not for the fun but for the money.

I also do understand them because most of these P2Es requires vast money to start.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 01:56:35 PM

There are games that you could play and let you earn at the same time even those that are not crypto related games as long as they have trading system on their game you could use that game to earn.
You just need to find a game with hifh amount of player so that items and in game currency could be sold to them, sample of games that I've played which let me earn are Ragnarok, M.U, Cabal and RAN online.

maisie53

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 02:27:55 PM

We haven’t yet reached the point where we can make full money from gaming, unfortunately or fortunately I can’t say. Such platforms would attract a lot of attention, but not without the intervention of government regulators. Everything that we have at the moment is not a full-fledged form of income, because when we come to games, we want entertainment, to have fun and relaxation. Such things are very risky for game developers, few people want to experiment, why spoil their reputation, if the result is bad.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 03:11:28 PM

Many people are still into play-to-earn games, but whether it's worth it depends on personal preferences. Some find it adds excitement, while others feel it takes away the joy of playing for fun. It ultimately varies from person to person.

But i think early adopters often have advantages in play-to-earn games so it's essential to be cautious about potential scams. Latecomers might face challenges and scams are a concern.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 04:54:01 PM

Sometimes I just feel like it takes away the joy of playing games for fun

Not really i think it depends on the perspective you take up while playing games

I know lots of people who genuinely enjoyed playing certain or specific games first and found out later on that they could actually earn some money on the side maybe sometimes it could feel a bit too pressuring but i am hoping that this is not your primary source of income because if it is then there is a good chance that you can experience some burnout while playing some games some people feels even more competitive knowing that there is some money into it and enjoys playing more

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 02:11:00 AM

back then , Gaming online  means spending time , effort and of course money so you will do everything for your account to stay strong and put yourself on it as it was you that plays , but now that there is a play2earn , what made players more interested in the game? they does not care about the community but for the money itself , that is why you are correct that the essence of the game now is gone.

Ravichnadra

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 04:41:42 AM

Hey there! Play-to-Earn is still making waves in 2023. The concept has evolved quite a bit, with new games and platforms emerging, offering opportunities for players to earn through gameplay. It's pretty exciting to see how gaming is changing the landscape, giving people chances to turn their passion into a way to earn.  Disclaimer - Do not get addicted - Play responsibly
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 12:26:21 PM

Hey there! Play-to-Earn is still making waves in 2023. The concept has evolved quite a bit, with new games and platforms emerging, offering opportunities for players to earn through gameplay. It's pretty exciting to see how gaming is changing the landscape, giving people chances to turn their passion into a way to earn.  Disclaimer - Do not get addicted - Play responsibly
Mind giving names to possible good Play to Earn games this 2023 and coming in 2024? I still wanna try my skills and kill some times in break at work as I used to play Mobile legends with bets in the past but now its kinda boring.
your sharing will be thanked and pleased .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀