Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help someone in the year 2024  (Read 345 times)
Manny@11111

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:35:21 AM

Inasmuch is good to help people or lift people up with business opportunities and ideas it needs to be done right. You need to do such to people with like minds as soon will pull you down.
Study individual and tailor your help to them
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 09:54:38 AM

How hilarious it is when some persons brag about there there assets and achievement to the people close to them, but when it comes to things that will add values and meanings to there life they become mute, they don't share ideas and opportunities, many are quity of this act but don't forget that someone you help today can help you tomorrow.

Happy Christmas day my people.

Op nothing comot for way thing you talk o, but na way thing people don experience for helping friends naim make some people stopped to they help their friends. You fit they help your friend when you get small thing wey they give you small money like to give am clothes and shoes to wear go where he wants to go, and even sometimes you they give am money to cook food chop for in house. But if this your friend come later see update wey blow am, in no go even reason your matter wey be they help am when he no get anything. Na because of these attitudes naim they make people no dey to help friends again, and they prefer to only help their family members now. Secondly, if you no follow your friends in the line of hustling wey them they hustle, e go hard before they go help you o because you no know what they are going through to make this money. Just know that help is not coming from anywhere unless you initial how you go carry comot yourself for poverty o.

HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 10:29:36 AM

OP don't make it look like it's a must to help someone in this life (wetin I dy talk self, here nah NAIJA LOCAL BOARD nah).
I know say e good to help oh but see am this way, the way you thing am to help person no be the same way another person think am too, I fit help you today tomorrow you turn Lion for my head, and you fit help me today or tomorrow and we become strong partner for business so e dy two ways and na the negative part piple dy reason pass that's why e hard for person to help people.
Advise I go share be say, even if you dy help next year today or whenever, make you just dy careful of who you dy help. This life no be all about giving some piple no dy that lucky as you dy, make person no put sand for our garri.

Happy Xmas my contri piple...

Nice talk bro, na waiting just dey mind to tell him you just talk like this so, help? My brother help na another risky thing for this life now, you fit help person make the person later begin dey see himself say him don make and no be you show am way to succeed, this thing's dey normally happen na and we dey see, you go help person and him go backstab you, we Don see that one too, so my brother sometimes you have to know the kind people wey you go help because of waiting go come back to you.

Although to help na normal thing and it is also another way to show love but if I wan help person I must know the person very well be because after you show person road and he succeed, him go jakpa dey enjoy him life and even forget say you dey exist, life is very simple but you gast use your brain too.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 12:40:09 PM

How hilarious it is when some persons brag about there there assets and achievement to the people close to them, but when it comes to things that will add values and meanings to there life they become mute, they don't share ideas and opportunities, many are quity of this act but don't forget that someone you help today can help you tomorrow.

Don’t make it sound that it is necessary to help everyone that you come across in this life. And the day you give an helping hand don’t make it look like a favour that you’re expecting something in return from them. The day you begin to have such mindset, you’ll begin to hate on many people that you’ve helped and think that they’re also financially buoyant to help you also when you’re in need. Charity is good but it is not compulsory if you don’t feel like, but the best of those are the ones that give and expect nothing in return. Help people for the sake of humanity and not the sake of what you stand to get in return.

Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 07:24:00 PM

The bad economy of the country no d give people that kind mindset again to the reason on how them go take help their fellow being this time around because of the hardship wey the hover around the country. Nowadays, everyone the face their family and cut down their level of spending and rendering help to the other. So if peso wey you expect to help you no help by next year, no take am personal cos ground no d run smooth for everyone again. The rich and poor the complain for this present economy and anyone wey help you in a little wey d can, appreciate them cos it is not easy again for everyone. Peso no know how 2024 go be for Tinubu government. We pray make em d fine for all of us and we go fit help in a little way we can but if anyone of us no fit help the way we are supposed to, make peso no go pressure himself or herself to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 09:19:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2023, 09:58:20 PM by AYOBA

It is best for a person to go about his business and work hard in order to achieve our goals in life. Relying on others who possess more than you is not a good idea, and those who do not wish to help others or who have never had anything to begin with forget that life is full of surprises and that those who have today may lose it or have it transferred to someone else.They simply live their lives as they choose, and you have no idea whether the individuals you assisted today will be the ones to aid your children tomorrow. The most terrible aspect of our country is that individuals are graduating on a daily basis, there are no jobs for them, and the government refuses to look over them.

Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 177

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 03:18:48 AM

In as much as it's good to help people it's also good to be aware of whom you are tryna help because some people are just ingrates, no matter how good you are they will still mess up the least you have done for them.

I can remember my dads favorite phrase "It's good to be good", yes it's always good to do good because you don't know who will favour you, it may not be the person you helped so just do the best you can!

I think OP deserves a merit for this because it's Christmas and it's a season of love, someone should show him some love!

Brainiac01

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 06:36:48 AM

Expect the subject matter is illegal or the source is not clean. Personally, I don't think people hide stuff again because most things now require you growing a network of people whether people with close interest or people who can help you do those things when you're not around. Infact personally I think the best way to build and grow wealth is even by bringing people into the space and expanding your work force and to some extent get free time for yourself.
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 12:41:44 PM

In as much as it's good to help people it's also good to be aware of whom you are tryna help because some people are just ingrates, no matter how good you are they will still mess up the least you have done for them.

I can remember my dads favorite phrase "It's good to be good", yes it's always good to do good because you don't know who will favour you, it may not be the person you helped so just do the best you can!

Na true be that, doing good na the best thing in life, we should all know say is only God that can repay any good deeds not human being, so make we no dey expect any good thing we do in return from the person we help, and we should all know that any good things we are doing should be for the sake of God because HE is the only one that can pay you back with happiness, expecting return from anyone you help will all landed you in a disappointment, there is a saying that giver never lack but you have to believe in this faith before it can work for you, but remember for the sake of God, then your mind will be free and will be at rest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 237

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 01:32:09 PM
Merited by adultcrypto (1), Su-asa (1)

I think OP deserves a merit for this because it's Christmas and it's a season of love, someone should show him some love!

My brother na for the head of the nail naim you knack so. E dey very good to help people even if you nor dey expect anything from that person sef for the future, but the truth na be say we nor know where help dey come from. Tomorrow that person wey you help fit recommend you to person wey fit change your life for good. So e dey very good to help, but make we still know the kind of person wey we dey help, because this life na soso evil and ungrateful people we dey see around. Even for the bible after lord Jesus healed the 10  persons with leprosy, only one naim come back come say thank you. That kind person I guarantee you say if e ask for another thing e nor go hard to give that kind person.
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 538

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 02:26:54 PM

No go help who you no supposed help oh, people dey wey you wey help them rise na that same people go be the tools wey go want bring you down tomorrow. Na make when it come for helping people you just gat know say no be everybody you go gat give help.

And one thing be say if you don't decide say you no want help person make you no go the still talk big big talk for the person front, no go the give am lamba and fake promises wey go the raise him hopes.

My two cents be say e good Wella to help people from grass to grace because the greatest development in life no be structural development but nah human capital development be the best investment for the future because we no know how tomorrow fit become for us and our children.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 244

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 11:58:03 PM

Very difficult to carry just everyone along, even when lending someone a helping hand they may not want to take it seriously or some may be too lazy to perform.

It's good to help those who are also ready to help themselves. Some even after helping them into the light they become the same person who will pull your legs out because you thought
them your own way and they now have few details about you.
We can also observe it in the music industry, after getting into the light some loose respects for their bosses and this will reduce the kindness of that person to help another

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 11:17:06 AM

The bad economy of the country no d give people that kind mindset again to the reason on how them go take help their fellow being this time around because of the hardship wey the hover around the country. Nowadays, everyone the face their family and cut down their level of spending and rendering help to the other. So if peso wey you expect to help you no help by next year, no take am personal cos ground no d run smooth for everyone again. The rich and poor the complain for this present economy and anyone wey help you in a little wey d can, appreciate them cos it is not easy again for everyone. Peso no know how 2024 go be for Tinubu government. We pray make em d fine for all of us and we go fit help in a little way we can but if anyone of us no fit help the way we are supposed to, make peso no go pressure himself or herself to.
I'm telling you my dear, it is not as if people  are not willing to help. The truth is that we are in a difficult time that people are striving for themselves to provide for their family.  The economy is just too hard which is affecting every class of citizens in the country.  Make people understand say things hard just incase they feel or think they are not receiving help from people,  this shouldn't let their mind to be bothered, everybody dey try to meet up with one or two.
sotelorene

Activity: 225
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:05:31 PM

I think everyone has a way of handling or dealing with things,  that is to say that it's not everyone you think is bragging is really doing that because most of them are not...,  that's just their life and some people brag not because they want to...  But because they have really seen things that left them with no choice  and some people it's their thing right from birth.
However, some people don't share ideas because they don't want the people  they are sharing it to be more than or greater than them tomorrow and some doesn't because the people they are sharing it to can't utilize what is been shared thereby making the idea shared look like nothing and it won't be nice after sharing or giving someone something that will be useful and at the end it turned to be nothing the person who shares the idea won't be happy.
My advice is make yourself relevant and available because someone who will help you will definitely help you no matter what, it will only take time but trust me if you are capable of handling any relevant idea or opportunity you are good to...

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 149

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 09:27:31 AM

Op, you don tlk well, e dy good to be a source of help to people wey need am, but you also know say na human we be, e dy very discouraging to help person again wen one ingrate don show you shege, but e go take only someone with a heart of gold to help again.

So most of this people wey dy wicked or wey no dy gree help person I no dy too blame dem, because na one ingrate make him or her dy act dat way

Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 09:58:07 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

My guy, things like this mata on sharing update don dey discussed tire for here. See, if you like share the update brekete, no be everybody go fit do wetin you fit do. It's more blessed to give than to receive we know but consider am. Sometimes too, no be all your friends wan brag, rub their success for ya face. Actually some just dey low-key but nah envy for say them dey successful and we aren't dey make that thought of them being prideful and bragging come to our minds.
Sometimes, when we comot our minds say we sef sopoz blow from that thing our friends dey do go help us genuinely happy for them when them come near us because when rain dey fall, e dey reach everywhere; both on the good and the bad.
No be small thing my guy, no he everybody go fit handled some kind of things way others dey do to get money.
Person fit dey sell pure water in bags as supplies but if the person go tell iem friend about the business and how iem dey get iem profits, the friend fit look am as let down (like how iem go go dey supply pure water to people). But on a norms to be useful in life is a good thing and mostly when we share ideas with people that are mean to get money (I mean people way really dey mean to make legit money (hustling spirit).
No be to tell person about good ideas or good way to make money, na if the person go really do am, but if you done talk am be say you done talk am, na for am to decide.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 01:40:16 PM

Op, you don tlk well, e dy good to be a source of help to people wey need am, but you also know say na human we be, e dy very discouraging to help person again wen one ingrate don show you shege, but e go take only someone with a heart of gold to help again.

So most of this people wey dy wicked or wey no dy gree help person I no dy too blame dem, because na one ingrate make him or her dy act dat way
Such is life my brother. Make we no allow love wet we show somebody and the person was ungrateful, then e go come make us make decisions no to show help again to anybody. If you reason say person no appreciate wetin you do and you don decide not to help, make you know say you too you no deserve help from people too, because as we dey for this life, everyone needs help. Make we just continue to do the one wey we go fit do. Though we need to dey careful with the people we dey help, but e no mean say make we no dey help again.
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 10:10:44 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Everyone will not get favored from one person in life we have lots of people who are successful today if they are talking about their success stories watch very carefully they have aided few people around them but they must not come to announce to the general public on their assistance to people or even show them off to general public to notice it. What happened is that when we are helped in life we should also try within our capacity to help other person's as well it could be family member or relatives with this we reduce hardship from the family lineage. You don't have to blame people that are showing off their achievements is because they were once facing down time over their life and having to scale through their lives and achieve those success it's a thing worth talking of at least to also inspire those that are indolent and refusal to make progress in life to pick up.
In actuality, you can't help or even vouch for everyone all you can do is your best, and I'm convinced that any sensible person will accept any favor without taking offense after all, many individuals enjoy taking advantage of others. Rich people will always lend a helping hand to those in their immediate family, and most of them won't want to make the announcement because doing so will draw attention from other people. They Always give an explanation for their actions. And most times people they love to render help to the most in their relatives and it might just be that they want to reduce the poverty in their family. I don't see the relevance of helping someone and then showing it off. Does not make any sense to me because it might even make the person feel bad.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 237

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 05:01:21 AM

In actuality, you can't help or even vouch for everyone all you can do is your best, and I'm convinced that any sensible person will accept any favor without taking offense after all, many individuals enjoy taking advantage of others. Rich people will always lend a helping hand to those in their immediate family, and most of them won't want to make the announcement because doing so will draw attention from other people. They Always give an explanation for their actions. And most times people they love to render help to the most in their relatives and it might just be that they want to reduce the poverty in their family. I don't see the relevance of helping someone and then showing it off. Does not make any sense to me because it might even make the person feel bad.

Apart from say showing off fit make the person wey you help feel bad, e fit still put you for place wey you go dey in danger. I no see any benefits of showing off say you help person, the only thing wey the person fit get na pride, and people wey get pride many of them dey fall like ogbonor. So pride sef no even good for us. Even the bible sef talk am say if we dey do our alms for our right hand say make our left hand nor know. Meaning if we dey do good to Mr A make Mr B no know.some person sef na because of their character naim make people no dey help Dem, after you tell Dem to keep am on a low, e go just be like say dem they use tv broadcast take they advertise the good wey you do, and that thing no too good.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 06:15:22 AM

Quote from: Manny@11111
Inasmuch is good to help people or lift people up with business opportunities and ideas it needs to be done right. You need to do such to people with like minds as soon will pull you down.
Study individual and tailor your help to them
There are some people, no matter how you try to help them, they will never appreciate and you need to allow them to go through some things that will make them to know that is not easy to help. But the best help someone can give to you is to teach you how to fish not how to eat fish which are part of some of the things I enjoy so much in this community and, if you are ready to learn from those that are above you, I think you will grow.

Any help that will cause you tear, avoid such a help because it will lead you into frustration and the person you sacrifice your tears may not value your sacrifice than to join other people to bring your business down in the society.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: