Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Solana staking pool?  (Read 58 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 04:47:12 PM

I want to stake my SOL with the highest available APR/APY. I've used Lido.fi in the past, but it stopped providing SOL staking services a while ago. I'd like to know which staking pool gives you "more bang for your buck". Also, do you know if the pools are decentralized (non-custodial) or operated by a single entity (centralized)? That's an important factor to consider, especially when there's the risk of losing everything in an instant.

Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 03:20:06 PM

I want to stake my SOL with the highest available APR/APY. I've used Lido.fi in the past, but it stopped providing SOL staking services a while ago. I'd like to know which staking pool gives you "more bang for your buck". Also, do you know if the pools are decentralized (non-custodial) or operated by a single entity (centralized)? That's an important factor to consider, especially when there's the risk of losing everything in an instant.

Fun fact; I have been looking at this post since when posted and nobody replied Lol   Grin Cool

In the image below there is a table of best SOL staking pools.

In the above image Socean is probably the highest that can give you the "more bang for your buck" but the most rated among them is Jito because it's the largest and most frequently used.

Hence you can look at this article Best Solana staking pool to choose wisely the best out of the best.

Best regards
-Churchillvv-

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 04:07:52 PM

Fun fact; I have been looking at this post since when posted and nobody replied Lol   Grin Cool

In the image below there is a table of best SOL staking pools.

In the above image Socean is probably the highest that can give you the "more bang for your buck" but the most rated among them is Jito because it's the largest and most frequently used.

Hence you can look at this article Best Solana staking pool to choose wisely the best out of the best.

Best regards
-Churchillvv-

Thanks, buddy! I really appreciate your recommendation. I've chosen the Jito pool to stake my SOL just because it's the largest one on the industry. Even though Socean has better rates, it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't know about you, but I've managed to get good returns after the "pump" of $126 per coin. SOL was worth $30 a few months ago. Would you imagine Solana becoming the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap? It would be completely mind-blowing. Just keep "hodling" and don't sell unless you really need the money to survive.

Cheers Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: