Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 1045 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:52:39 PM

Airdrops are not like before again. I was told that those who mined airdrop in those days make enough cool money but today airdrops have nothing to offer. They have no value again. And the is a vet good example today. Notcoin airdrop was the talk of the day and it was trending on in almost all the social media.
And today it was finally launched to douse the tension of those who have mined it and when it was finally launched in the popular exchanges. According to those who mined it, it was a disappointment to them. It was very small amount that came from it.

Chibaba

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM

Airdrops are not like before again. I was told that those who mined airdrop in those days make enough cool money but today airdrops have nothing to offer. They have no value again. And the is a vet good example today. Notcoin airdrop was the talk of the day and it was trending on in almost all the social media.
And today it was finally launched to douse the tension of those who have mined it and when it was finally launched in the popular exchanges. According to those who mined it, it was a disappointment to them. It was very small amount that came from it.
On the contrary i still feel airdrop are still huge but that depends on when you joined the airdrop. Notcoin was indeed huge cos i have a friend who mined and referred some friends to mine too and he got about $3k from the airdrop. I regret not mining the project tho but this is crypto industry; more opportunities will definately come just as I am higly optimistic about getting some BGB via the ongoing MVP referral campaign on Bitget which looks more realistic and achievable in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: