Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investment is kind  (Read 689 times)
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 10:38:51 AM

Probably many people has invested in bitcoin and they got profit and some also got loss for the investment, also some people have converted their business payment with bitcoin instead of making payment with fiat currency but nevertheless you can not decide to follow a steps of someone who benefited with bitcoin and open a shops and demand payment with bitcoin,

So myself I have decided to launch a vehicle parts shops in my city by January 2024 and I have decided to use Bitcoin as one of the criteria of payment because of what I'm seeing for bitcoin increment and my country that permit for cryptocurrency transaction in my country, secondly I want to start having my own bitcoin with the payment of my vehicle parts, I don't know if mempool of bitcoin I have being hearing will still continue by next year 2024 because I sense that it's what will bridge people not to make a payment with bitcoin if i open by January 16th, because all the necessary arrangements has already put in place and  awaiting for January 16th to open officially.
This is a really good and strategic plans for your business as it's obvious you want to allow for some form of flexibility around your business and this will really encourage for growth but then the challenge with the Bitcoin method of payment will have to be with the little inconvenience that comes with the high fee and the time for confirmation of transactions due to the current congestion of the Bitcoin network and it's not looking like it's reducing anytime soon.

The congestion on the network due to recent news around Bitcoin which has further increased the rate of transactions carried out on the network and once and the mempool may take a long time before it gets any lower so if you can getting a solution around it then you are good with your business.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 02:03:33 PM

For some folks, it's a dream investment, a ticket to riches beyond belief. Others see it as a risky rollercoaster, best avoided. Both sides have a point. If you're already invested, congrats! You're riding the wave, and it can be a thrill. But remember, it's still a wild ride, so hold on tight and keep your eyes peeled for danger. If you're new, take it slow. Do your research, understand the risks, and don't just jump in because everyone else is. It's not for everyone, and that's okay.

As for accepting Bitcoin in your business, it's like opening your doors to a whole new world of customers, but it comes with its own set of challenges. Transaction fees, scams, and changing rules are just some of the hurdles to jump. So, is it good or bad? It depends! Just like the horse, Bitcoin can be a powerful tool, but only if you handle it with respect and caution. Remember, there's no "right" answer to whether Bitcoin is good or bad. It's all about your perspective and your willingness to take risks. So, keep learning, keep questioning, and make the choice that's right for you.

CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:24:30 PM

I don't see any possibility of people going out of business with Bitcoin. Since you want to accept Bitcoin as money, you will definitely benefit if you are careful about gas fees. I support this auto parts store of yours, you have taken a great step that will set you up for even greater growth in the future. But with proper patience you will be strong with your business bitcoin trading and you will be able to make yourself known as a successful trader.

There is nothing wrong with accepting Bitcoin anywhere as long as the recipient is able to accommodate and store it very well in their own wallet. Because the person who has to think about fuel costs is the Bitcoin sender himself, not the recipient like the repair shop owner, unless the recipient immediately wants to move it to the exchange to change it.

If you look at the increase in the price of Bitcoin which almost touched $49K today, I don't think there is anything wrong with applying this to a workshop with more than one goal. This means that the repair shop owner can make a profit from Bitcoin and can also make a profit from the spare parts that are bought and sold there, so it really is multifunctional for the shop owner.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:08:23 AM

For some folks, it's a dream investment, a ticket to riches beyond belief. Others see it as a risky rollercoaster, best avoided. Both sides have a point. If you're already invested, congrats! You're riding the wave, and it can be a thrill. But remember, it's still a wild ride, so hold on tight and keep your eyes peeled for danger. If you're new, take it slow. Do your research, understand the risks, and don't just jump in because everyone else is. It's not for everyone, and that's okay.

As for accepting Bitcoin in your business, it's like opening your doors to a whole new world of customers, but it comes with its own set of challenges. Transaction fees, scams, and changing rules are just some of the hurdles to jump. So, is it good or bad? It depends! Just like the horse, Bitcoin can be a powerful tool, but only if you handle it with respect and caution. Remember, there's no "right" answer to whether Bitcoin is good or bad. It's all about your perspective and your willingness to take risks. So, keep learning, keep questioning, and make the choice that's right for you.
Some people who have been able to accept Bitcoin as an investment of course have been able to understand well the benefits they will get from investing in Bitcoin and understand the risk of loss if they make mistakes in investing so they have been able to decide to invest in Bitcoin and for those who consider Bitcoin investments that should be avoided, they never really do thorough research about investments, so they consider Bitcoin an investment that should be avoided.

Yes, what someone said is very true, when you are new to Bitcoin it would be better to do research about Bitcoin and don't invest if you don't understand it well.

In my opinion, the good and bad of Bitcoin really depends on the understanding we have, if we don't understand the risks and decide to invest then this is clearly a very wrong choice because it will very likely lose the assets we have in the investment so it is very important to keep learning even though we have invested.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 05:46:46 AM

When a Bitcoin user makes this investment his only hope is that he will profit from it. However, if you invest, you must accept the fact that at any time you may fall into losses due to market volatility, you must be patient. You will get profit in this business when you take action and try to hold it for a long time. Anyway if you have such a plan then you are going to have a good business. If your store accepts payment with Bitcoin and it gets more attention from people then you will be able to go further in the future. Since Bitcoin is approved in your country so if you do this business it will not be bad but you can profit in future. In 2024 if you can build a good amount of fund with payment by bitcoin then you will get huge profit from this business in next bull season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 06:27:15 AM

Probably many people has invested in bitcoin and they got profit and some also got loss for the investment, also some people have converted their business payment with bitcoin instead of making payment with fiat currency but nevertheless you can not decide to follow a steps of someone who benefited with bitcoin and open a shops and demand payment with bitcoin,

So myself I have decided to launch a vehicle parts shops in my city by January 2024 and I have decided to use Bitcoin as one of the criteria of payment because of what I'm seeing for bitcoin increment and my country that permit for cryptocurrency transaction in my country, secondly I want to start having my own bitcoin with the payment of my vehicle parts, I don't know if mempool of bitcoin I have being hearing will still continue by next year 2024 because I sense that it's what will bridge people not to make a payment with bitcoin if i open by January 16th, because all the necessary arrangements has already put in place and  awaiting for January 16th to open officially.
OP, welcome since you are interested in starting your business bitcoin payments. Moreover, you can start Bitcoin payments because your country has legalized the use and investment of Bitcoin and you also want to do your business transactions through Bitcoin, so in this case you are quite aware of your business. But before starting bitcoin payment, some things must be important because since you will take payment in bitcoin, but in that case, if Mempool increases, there will be trouble in your payment. Suppose a customer buys a motorcycle parts from your store and the price of the motorcycle parts is $5, if he wants to pay with Bitcoin then Mempool will not want to pay $20 as extra fee if he increases. In this case, your business transactions must be done in fiat currency.

BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 09:23:10 AM

Me myself is owing some shops and I have started to accept crypto as payment, but using Bitcoin as a payment method does I find very bad at least for now and last months when the fee's is high and a transaction can take long time, example Solana the fee is almost nothing to zero and the transaction is instant. So I think it's much better currencies to use as payment methods than Bitcoin.
And I am sure the best currency for accept daily payments haven't been launched yet.
Bitcoin is amazing as investment as you saying "Bitcoin investment is kind" But as payment method I think it's the opposite for many obvious reasons.

Best regards
/ BabyBandit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 09:29:02 AM

How's it going OP, you've got 3 more days and you're about to open your shop. Fees are still quite high for simple purchases because it's $2.28 - $2.52 per transaction and a customer won't be liking to pay that much with Bitcoin. We may have arguments these days bitcoin being a payment but many will agree about it as an investment. Anyway, it doesn't change the feature of it but the crowd will likely going to be using it as is depending on what's usable about it based on the situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:53:28 AM

It is great news that you are opening an auto parts store. But you would definitely be wrong if you want to buy and sell only with Bitcoin without any other fiat money system. Because small merchants will often charge you a fee when paying with Bitcoin. Bitcoin fees are highly volatile. Sometimes the fee level is so high that it is not possible to make small payments with the fee.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 01:45:20 PM

Your initiative is very awesome, I wish you success. At the outset I will say that the loss portion of Bitcoin investment is very rare. It is obvious to every investor that there is volatility in Bitcoin investment. After investing in Bitcoin, if the investor sees that the price of Bitcoin starts to fall continuously. Then if that investor gets frustrated and thinks of selling, then that investor is likely to incur losses. Success in Bitcoin investing requires patience and long-term investment. Long-term investment can definitely take you to the pinnacle of success.

You have probably already completed all the tasks to run your business. The most interesting thing is that it is the best venture for you to accept the price of your store's products through Bitcoin. As a result of your initiative, more and more people will be attracted to Bitcoin. And the use of Bitcoin will increase many times more. If Bitcoin was legalized in our country, I would have taken such an initiative.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 02:34:59 PM

The lack of appropriate understanding is the main cause of investment losses for many Bitcoin users. One will seldom succeed in the cryptocurrency business without having solid understanding of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. This is because knowledge is what leads you and always indicates which path to go. Some People are rarely mistaken when making decisions, which is why they always find it hard to succeed in their Bitcoin investments since they don't know which wallet to use to get coins properly secure and when to buy and sell but someone who is with proper knowledge will always find easy to be making profits for it Bitcoin investment.

Introducing Bitcoin as a payment option in your store could be a fantastic idea! It might bring in more customers since many people read to be spending their Bitcoin. When your shop accepts Bitcoin, it also helps to spread the word about this digital currency. However, there's a challenge right now. The fees for processing Bitcoin transactions are quite high. This means it could be difficult for your store to receive payments in Bitcoin because of these fees. Sadly, it doesn't seem like the fees will go down anytime soon. So, while it's a cool idea, you might want to think about the current high fees before deciding to accept Bitcoin in your shop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 04:59:20 PM

Accepting payment via Bitcoin is a good idea but currently Bitcoin is not yet widespread enough that you can sell car parts via Bitcoin to everyone. Because not all users use Bitcoin yet. Moreover, Bitcoin high cost of fees imposes many restrictions on transactions. So I would say in addition to Bitcoin you will trade in other fiat currencies, as well as Bitcoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:15:42 PM

It is great news that you are opening an auto parts store. But you would definitely be wrong if you want to buy and sell only with Bitcoin without any other fiat money system. Because small merchants will often charge you a fee when paying with Bitcoin. Bitcoin fees are highly volatile. Sometimes the fee level is so high that it is not possible to make small payments with the fee.
Business owners need to think more broadly about things like this because the purpose of opening an auto parts store is to make a profit which will generally be better if they provide more payment options to the customers who come there. This means that the shop owner does not limit payments to just one of them, making it difficult for people who don't have Bitcoin to pay using the existing payment system. So of course this will not be limited by the shop because the aim is also very clear, namely to seek profits from various directions openly.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 05:25:48 PM

I don't know if mempool of bitcoin I have being hearing will still continue by next year 2024 because I sense that it's what will bridge people not to make a payment with bitcoin if i open by January 16th, because all the necessary arrangements has already put in place and  awaiting for January 16th to open officially.

Don't expect fees to go down any time soon. If prices continue to go up, it's almost guaranteed that people will be transacting more and more. You're likely going to end up accepting BTC payments for wholesale orders.

Contrarily, if the price of Bitcoin keeps increasing people will have challenges with paying for goods and services with it. I know most of the campaign managers in this forum have complained about the high gas fees charged, remember their payment is only on a weekly basis  and to a limited amount of participants.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀