Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridge from L2 to L1 failed  (Read 46 times)
johnsaributua (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 07:16:06 AM

For me, the popularity of ethereum is still an encouragement in my daily transactions to complement transactions on other chains, the hunt on this chain is still very positive and makes me still feel at home, the development of ethereum until it raises L2, I don't want to miss it. Grin

Two weeks ago I bridge on etreum chain in mantle website , not much only 4$ Cheesy , information when the bridge is confirmed from L2 to L1, maybe because of the density of transactions to be told to wait 1 week according to the queue, this is the information in the explorer:

participate in the mantle ecosystem and I just want to do some research. As of now there is no amount in fiat:

And when it will be sent from the wallet extension it always fails because it shows insufficient balance, I tried to restore the wallet app on android error information:

Has anyone experienced something similar? when the bridge fails the crypto balance is still there but there is no fiat value, maybe if there is a bug in the android app, in the explorer also in the asset that is tracking the value is 0.

Maybe if the gas is lacking because of the density at that time it could be with a wallet that supports rbf but I transaki on the web and in metamask it is confirmed, not pending?

I don't really expect my assets to come back quickly, just want to learn about moments like this, I'm really waiting for your input. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: