Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rising case of kidney and liver failure...watch wetin you drink  (Read 222 times)
Mekie21

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:38:29 PM

This thing is getting out of hand, production of fake products is all around the local market, at some point, I go dey ask myself wether this law enforcement agencies like NDLEA AND NAFDAC wether then nor dey do their assigned duties. E dey really cause harm to the human system. Ignorance follow as well through.
Dailyscript

Activity: 210
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:15:26 AM

People continue to suffer because they don't take the time to listen to advice that will help them. It is understandable to be ignorant of this since the government and people who made the law do not lead by example when it comes to our health. I think it is important to avoid harmful and deadly substances. There are instructions that have been given and health awareness to abstain from certain substances, especially excessive alcohol intake. Yet we do not listen. Maybe drunks and smokers are ready to take the consequences; that is how I see it.

Su-asa

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:28:10 AM

E no go good if we use our own money but something way be say tomorrow e go con affect us.
Make we really dey careful because the way some kind of fake drinks and some kind of things them dey plenty for this our country, e done too much but make we just dey careful.
Some people them body no go dey good with some kind of things and them go still dey take am, and them na no no say e go affect them. Like smoking and alcoholic drinks.

Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 08:35:38 AM

People continue to suffer because they don't take the time to listen to advice that will help them. It is understandable to be ignorant of this since the government and people who made the law do not lead by example when it comes to our health. I think it is important to avoid harmful and deadly substances. There are instructions that have been given and health awareness to abstain from certain substances, especially excessive alcohol intake. Yet we do not listen. Maybe drunks and smokers are ready to take the consequences; that is how I see it.
Advice is enough for the wise, people wey their health they them very important them go listen and take note to avoid harmful substances. Even now wey we don discover say plenty fake drink full the market the government are not doing anything to reduce all this fake drinks, drugs , and food in the market. This is something that is poisonous to both the poor and the rich , e no supposed to be wetin the  government supposed take for granted.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 211

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 07:44:15 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2024, 11:36:16 PM by Youngkhngdiddy

I don’t know how true that water will flush out some alcohols remnant in the body but I know water is a very good substance that we need in the body. Let the ratio of water intake to alcohol be even 2:1, it will have less effect in the body and the best thing to do is to stop the intake of alcohol since we know the repercussions of it.
Water is very good for the human body, especially for those that consume lots of alcohol and substance that affects the liver and kidney, it helps flush substance down the stomach and stop harmful organisms from building up in the body system. According to research, to maintain a healthy kidney, regular consumption of water is highly needed. However some people rather prefer taking harmful Alcoholic substances on a regular than water which is very dangerous to the body system.
 Also it's not only about the liquor people consume but also what they inhale. Alot of individuals in our society lately, especially the youths are into smoking Cannabis and it's kinds, which can be very harmful to the lungs and kidney and most of them don't even go for regular checkups or take substances that would help flush their system. Now this is where water plays a good role, research says that women should consume, 8 times of 200ml of water daily while men should take 10 times of same amount to help flush their system and keep the kidney functioning properly.
Zillamoz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:46:28 PM

This days you can't tell where to get original drinks, fake is even more than original
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 12:05:22 AM

This days you can't tell where to get original drinks, fake is even more than original
it is good now the Governmental bodies and NAFDAC are seriously on the search for these counterfeiters, how bad of them poisoning their fellow humans without a second thought of the fake drinks endangering the lives of both the little children. We experience all this, due to the heart of men are now desperately wicked all in the name of making money, If caught I suppose a severe punishment for them.

There are several ways to identify fake drinks, one way is by checking if they have the NAFDAC numbers on the them, secondly one should have known the test and color of the drinks, so anything outside what you have known all this while then there is every chance of it being faked.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███