Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you need patience to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 473 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 09:26:22 PM

The point of this story is that many people have been introduced to various investment platforms but didn't have the patience to continue because they wanted to see profits as fast as possible. I'm happy because my sis, despite selling all her Pi, now realizes it's real and this will motivate her to keep mining. The person who bought her Pi is investing in her future because she understands its potential value when fully launched.

You need patience when investing in Bitcoin but you need smartness if wetin you dey run nobi Bitcoin but altcoins. I never still understand this pi something, like some people dey call am scam while others dey call am legit but the whole thing just dey remind me of TBC (the billion coin). E get similar hype and everything, people wey dey mine or buy pi make dem know say no be Bitcoin success the coin go get. E fit get more profits pass Bitcoin but e no go fit be Bitcoin so make we no dey use because of Bitcoin dey buy am. The coin just dey complicated and when things like that dey happened, the best decision to take na to just avoid am and buy Bitcoin for hodling.

This is why it's good to buy as much Bitcoin during its bear run or bear market and not succumb to fear and sell them off. Cryptocurrency investments require patience.

I no like as you use Bitcoin dey sell this pi something, no compare two of them. Bitcoin need patience and when you give Bitcoin patience, you'll be guaranteed rewards at the end but you no fit talk the same thing for pi as you fit buy and hodl yet na rubbish (worthless tokens) wey you go dey left with because nobody know how pi go be tomorrow. Many people dun buy altcoins with this patience mindset yet dem no get any profits from the investment. Altcoins no be wetin you go dey use Bitcoin mindset they follow. No go advise anyone to get patience with altcoins oh as na pure gambling you dey do there and not investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 12:28:09 AM

The journey of crypto currency is a journey of patients, and we need to be singing it as a song always and also putting it to practice. The most important thing in crypto is the ability to be patient and if your are not patient you wouldn't be able to achieve success.

But in the aspect of your sister selling off her pi coin is up to her she owns it and she was the one that mined it. Like me I know how much time it took me to mined pi-network and telling me to sell of my pi so easily I will not. I started mining pi since 2020 and yet kyc problem otherwise I would have moved transferable coin to my wallet and out of thousand of it you can only make use of the transferable to mainnet. so value your pi except it's a doom project, because many has lost hope it even me. Because at a point I thought I was a billionaire with the hype of pi which was estimated to be $314159k per coin and its just like a fantasy.
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:40:26 AM

Asides cryptocurrency even in other aspects of our daily lives, patience is a virtue that you need if you must succeed in the long term because I have observed that things that last and have good fortune usually requires patience to be able to get them and maintain them in the long term enough to get the desired results or profits which is expected of it to yield. So it's very important that you have patience both in cryptocurrency and other investments you have because to be able to maximize profits then it's in the long term you will see such profitability.

Cryptocurrency needs a good amount of patience especially when you are investing at the time of the bear, you will have to wait a while for the bull if not you wouldn't be as profitable as you would have been if you had waited long enough for the bull to set in.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 08:14:59 AM
Merited by Stable090 (2)

Compliments of the season to everyone. Why It's good to be patient while investing in anything like cryptocurrency. About four years ago, my brother introduced the family to Pi, a new cryptocurrency that you can mine on your phone for free. He told us all we needed to know about it. Some of us were skeptical, while others ensured they mined every day, and some just ignored it. Over the years, some gave up along the way and never bothered to invite others or even continue mining.

Just three days ago, someone my sis knows contacted her that she wants to buy Pi at the rate of 300. My sister, who had been mining but gave up, and never believed in it again decided to sell hers. I tried convincing her that it's not a good idea to sell now because by 2025 when it will be launched, it will be worth more than what the person is offering. My sis  wasn't convinced and sold hers for about 98k. She was so happy because she didn't believe the Pi she had been mining for years would yield something. Now everyone in the family is interested in mining now, because them don see small money my sister made from it😃

The point of this story is that many people have been introduced to various investment platforms but didn't have the patience to continue because they wanted to see profits as fast as possible. I'm happy because my sis, despite selling all her Pi, now realizes it's real and this will motivate her to keep mining. The person who bought her Pi is investing in her future because she understands its potential value when fully launched.
This is why it's good to buy as much Bitcoin during its bear run or bear market and not succumb to fear and sell them off. Cryptocurrency investments require patience.

When it's come to cryptocurrency patients is needed to survive in it, we cannot just decide to sell whatever we are holding just because we never gain much in it, not even in cryptocurrency patients is the key to success. That is very good for her, but if i were in her shoe i will do the same by selling the Pi because since how many years now, people have being holding that, they keep on extending their launching date, if person is not patient enough they will give up on that to even delete their mining information out of their phone. For this country many people believe on Pi that one day they most launch while some didn't believe on them.

Because they believe that the total amount of people that are holding Pi they are not small most especially in naija, you will see some mining Pi more than thousands, how did we expect Pi to pay all this people, i don't think it will be possible to pay, all this kind of thing you will mine for many years, end up having nothing, in my opinion i won't advise anyone to hold Pi just because they promise to launch, if they have the opportunity to sell they should sell. I no fit compare Pi with bitcoin because you go explain tired without evidence.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 09:17:38 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Investing in crypto, d like wetin peso no know wetin d future holds for am via em investment. You go fit succeed in am, or lose in am as the case maybe because investment for crypto get as am be, when the peso no invest in bitcoin but prefer to invest for altcoin instead.

OP, as Pi investment d evoke so, I think em get many  people wey no believe on am up till this very moment and them no d ready to risk their money for am, they would rather invest for bitcoin or top altcoins than to add it to their portfolio.

OP, Lucky those wey follow for the people wey mine Pi for its early stage wey em worth nothing. And today wey em don worth something. In year's to come em go fit worth something bigger or less. The future of PI mining is uncertain for people wey still have it stored in their phones.

As for me, na bitcoin and some other top altcoins I know. Pi d very far from my reasoning of having it as part of investment I should make towards my future investment for crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:38:53 AM
Merited by Asiska02 (2)

Patience plays a crucial role in various aspects of business and investment, particularly in the realm of cryptocurrency. Many individuals struggle with maintaining patience in their cryptocurrency investments, and this can often be attributed to a lack of comprehensive understanding. The absence of proper knowledge about cryptocurrency investment makes it challenging for someone to endure and remain patient during periods that may not immediately yield profits.

I really feel that patience can only be maintained when one has a strong understanding of the investment one is making. That deep knowledge of the specific investment is what gives confidence and creates the room that patience needs to grow. As a result, developing a patient strategy necessitates learning cryptocurrencies inside and out, combining information with investment confidence.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Riginac111

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:57:31 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Our people we be naija we don't no well we'll about bitcoin investment and we don't think we'll before we invest and na that thing na e be our problem for bitcoin investment, we dey invest for bitcoin and we dey do things to we dey make us dey lose for bitcoin investment, one thing wey be our problem is that we dey invest for bitcoin when we feel like investing with bitcoin and sometimes we dey do like say rushing to cash out our funds when the investment is matured is the right to do because of fear, and wetin dey make us to dey feel say we go lose and we no go lose for bitcoin investment is when we no study how bitcoin dey use increase and how bitcoin market also dey.

I no talk say make una no get patient for una investment for bitcoin wey una dey do but wetin I dey talk be say at least make una take time to check the investment first and get duration wey una go dey before una invest for bitcoin and make we no dey panic

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 10:08:55 PM

Patience plays a crucial role in various aspects of business and investment, particularly in the realm of cryptocurrency. Many individuals struggle with maintaining patience in their cryptocurrency investments, and this can often be attributed to a lack of comprehensive understanding. The absence of proper knowledge about cryptocurrency investment makes it challenging for someone to endure and remain patient during periods that may not immediately yield profits.

I really feel that patience can only be maintained when one has a strong understanding of the investment one is making. That deep knowledge of the specific investment is what gives confidence and creates the room that patience needs to grow. As a result, developing a patient strategy necessitates learning cryptocurrencies inside and out, combining information with investment confidence.

Lack of patience has affected alot in this space. Although I can't blame them really, most time FOMO may be the cause. Although sometimes being over patience may still be a problem especially when you invested in an altcoin. I once invested in an altcoin than did 3x within few hours. I think of being patient and hold for a while. At the end I made a lost from this project as the project later dump after some days. So in crypto, one have to learn to be patient and also to take profit at when due.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 04:38:38 AM

Apart from just the pi matter we need patience for every part of our life, e get somethings wey if you go rush do am you go just spoil everything, majorly this cryptocurrency of a thing so, if you no get patience before you go know you don go sell all your coin when the market get small profit, na latter you go come realize say you don fuck up.na why the best thing to do na to just relax calm your mind down before you rush to do wattin you nor supposed to. I know of plenty person wey because of say dem no get patience Dem don lost many things for this life.

Actually if you look am to some extent, even the person in question so, supposed to wait until Dem officially launch the pi network. But I no blame anybody because the pi sef come dey be like say na fake, dem don release many date wey Dem go Launch am but las las that date go come pass. So person wey sell now sef try pass those wey give up along the way of mining. But those wey go wait till the end na dem go enjoy pass because even if the coin value just dey equivalent to N500 na something.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 09:51:31 AM

Lack of patience has affected alot in this space. Although I can't blame them really, most time FOMO may be the cause. Although sometimes being over patience may still be a problem especially when you invested in an altcoin. I once invested in an altcoin than did 3x within few hours. I think of being patient and hold for a while. At the end I made a lost from this project as the project later dump after some days. So in crypto, one have to learn to be patient and also to take profit at when due.
Cryptocurrency is all about hodling and if you don't have patience it is impossible for you to have a successful investment whether it is Bitcoin or altcoins. one needs to have the habits of patience, I know so many altcoins that many people invested, but  after some time the projects was a failed one. That is why it is important before investing in any Project a good research must be carried out to see if the project is good for investing and  for hodling.

KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 11:14:20 AM

Crypto currency is a long term investment, it's not something you invest in to have profit within a short period of time,  that's why patience come into play, only a patient investors make it big in crypto currency,  because the value of crypto currencies is not stable over a long period of time , so as an investor in crypto currency you should be able to bear risk and should Also be a patient person.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:14:33 PM

On a short note, patient is extremely required as as a personal skills of possession because Bitcoin has a volatility system of decrease and increments in values that an individual marketing skills doesn't utter advantages to benefit a single handedly investor.
Infact. The volatility of Bitcoin isn't considered to by the conscienceness of its Investors so, if you must make it profitably in the Bitcoin industry then you must adopt the quality of patiency.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:25:09 PM

There is always a very big risk of buying meme coins or altcoins mostly the ones that have not been listed in any exchange. Op I was somehow confused of the part you said, they started mining when the coin has not been LAUNCHED, so I was thinking how can someone mine a cryptocurrency project when it launched. As for me and the way I look at it. The project has been launched but has not listed in any exchange so you can't sell it at that time until the it is listed in exchange. One of my brothers has one of the altcoins and I have forgotten the name for years till now but he can't sell it because it is not found in any of the exchange. And investing in Bitcoin is the best.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:33:46 PM

Compliments of the season to everyone. Why It's good to be patient while investing in anything like cryptocurrency. About four years ago, my brother introduced the family to Pi, a new cryptocurrency that you can mine on your phone for free. He told us all we needed to know about it. Some of us were skeptical, while others ensured they mined every day, and some just ignored it. Over the years, some gave up along the way and never bothered to invite others or even continue mining.

Just three days ago, someone my sis knows contacted her that she wants to buy Pi at the rate of 300. My sister, who had been mining but gave up, and never believed in it again decided to sell hers. I tried convincing her that it's not a good idea to sell now because by 2025 when it will be launched, it will be worth more than what the person is offering. My sis  wasn't convinced and sold hers for about 98k. She was so happy because she didn't believe the Pi she had been mining for years would yield something. Now everyone in the family is interested in mining now, because them don see small money my sister made from it😃

Op this matter of sister selling her pi coin is characterized by two major keys of indecision like I have listed in my post few days ago in the board here such as
1: lack of self confidence
2: Not understanding the scope others take to succeed
Ignorance has purnish many people and lack of confidence. we human have two forces, internal and external forces that tends to pull us out from our success but the ability to control gives you the break through. Your sister sold it because she lack confidence on what she is mining, also have not study deep on how people make it through cryptocurrency.the internal force which is spirit of doubt pushed her since she has not study or understand how others succeed the external force which is spirit of haste join to execute such action of selling. Anything one do without the two keys will always falls into your sister shoe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 08:54:16 PM

Well, I think besides the need for any form of patience, is the need to have a good source of income to be able to invest with.
The crypto journey is a tedious one and any investor without a prior knowledge would encounter loss that the tale after that would not be soothing to hear.

The patience to wait for most crypto owners these days is mostly occasioned by the events of halving, and already approved ETF that many anticipated. We are just watching the turn outs of event to know whether to buy, sell or accumulate more than before.

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:45:45 PM

OP actually you are right but patient is not only in crypto investment but to every other investment general because patience is the key to every success and like they said a patient dog eat the farthest bone so is also applicable to investment especially considering how volatile the market can be and we can hardly predict what the investment could yield within a certain period of time, so perhaps is only Patient that can determine the success of your investment.

However is quite unfortunate that most persons failed to see how important it is to have patient instead of believing that the possibility of making good profit from there investment within a short period is very certain, which at the end will result them to start panicking if it doesn't work the way they had expected, so in overall patient is a key to every successful investment.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jaycoinz

Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:56:44 PM
Merited by CryptoHeadlineNews (2), Hewlet (1), Uhwuchukwu53 (1)

Well many people are of the wrong opinion that an investment in crypto is like some kind of get rich scheme that will just blow up overnight and this is what has been their base to actually even getting involved in crypto in the first place. Crypto especially Bitcoin investment is not something that someone needs to hurt for during the early stages of Bitcoin many people lost or used up or even sold their coins off base on the little profits they might have gotten ontop just as the way your story is told but they later end up regretting saying if they had known that the price will blow up they would been patient and same stories are still trending even just as the previous ATH was met stories like this was the trend Because many people weren't not patient enough to benefit from the 2020/2021 bull so patient is virtue in this crypto world.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 169

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 08:56:47 AM

The patience to wait for most crypto owners these days is mostly occasioned by the events of halving, and already approved ETF that many anticipated. We are just watching the turn outs of event to know whether to buy, sell or accumulate more than before.
As the saying goes it better to buy and wait than waiting to buy. Waiting to buy Bitcoin at this stage is a big mistake. Accumulate as much as you can if you have the means and stop waiting. The halving is just few months away and if you keep waiting you might miss the shot. I won't advise anyone to sell his/her accumulated Bitcoin at this point. As yourself those people who are buying from you why are they buying when you are selling?

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
KupaCrypto

Merit: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 06:40:03 PM

Make you get patience and at the same time no be selfish; know when to take profit, because you no fit always make all the profit for one trade, he talk.

Watch when the value don high well-well and sell your coin so you fit enter market again when e come down to resistance level.
One major wahala na say the price fit change anyhow. E fit risky to invest for cryptocurrency if you no sabi the risk factors. For example, you buy some cryptocurrency and the market come turn against you; you go need wait make e either go back to the value wey you buy am or you go run at a loss. As you dey wait, your money go dey on hold.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:20:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is all about hodling and if you don't have patience it is impossible for you to have a successful investment whether it is Bitcoin or altcoins. one needs to have the habits of patience, I know so many altcoins that many people invested, but  after some time the projects was a failed one. That is why it is important before investing in any Project a good research must be carried out to see if the project is good for investing and  for hodling.

Cryptocurrency really needs being patience. If we all learn to be patient with our investment, we will definitely win a lot from it. Imagine those that have invested in Bitcoin years back when it was still nothing and hold till today.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: