Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we overlooked the many potentials of altcoins?  (Read 370 times)
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 07:36:36 AM

Sometimes there are too many people who using the network which can make it slow and expensive. This can make it difficult to use the coins we like. So it is a good idea to look for other coins that can work better in these situations. When we have a lot of people who using the network and it becomes slow and little expensive we need to think about using different coins. Some coins like Ethereum Binance Coin and Cardano have strong and scalable networks they can handle a lot of transactions. These coins are good choices when the network is busy.
Ethereum also have higher fee so we can skip this others are better.
And it is an individual decision that which network you are using or should use. Because every network has its own benefits.

Network congestion and high transaction fees occur at the most inopportune moments, when the economic situation for trading becomes very favorable. In my practice, there were cases when I had to spend money on commissions with pain in my soul. This is a serious issue when using certain cryptocurrencies and has led many users to look for alternatives for smoother and more cost-effective transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 08:28:16 AM

A lot of times we have been down so much away from the role altcoins play in the cryptocurrency industry,  because there is no doubt the fact that many times,  we have come face to face with issues and challenges that make us to look for an alternatives,  and which is the reason for altcoins creations already,  such as fees,  congestion and speeds.

These have been most of the challenges that we face in the cryptocurrency industry with majority of the time our preferred coin may face network issues and we need to look for alternatives,  this has made it very important for us to discuss the best possible means to make use of altcoins as alternatives when there be network crisis.

What are the best coins to use at a time when there is network congestion in the main meme pool?
Many solutions have been developed, but it seems that the importance of making a profit in this market leaves it untouched. I can easily find things that actually use them to meet the criteria of fee, speed,... but people don't always pay much attention to the technology. The hype follows trends that are inherently PUMP/DUMP in terms of monetary value are attractive to people who think things are easy. But if we look at it positively, in the long term, things that cannot adapt will be eliminated and we will welcome a cleaner space. I'm not too strict with memecoin, but it seems that the majority of waste, and It's easy for developers/investors to create a vibrant atmosphere, but it's still part of the market and when people can afford it, they'll look for more useful things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 08:33:30 AM

What are the best coins to use at a time when there is network congestion in the main meme pool?

For me whenever a situation like network congestion arises and transaction fees hit the roof, I prefer altcoins for payments. My most preferred is TRX as the fee is only 1 TRX for any amount, which roughly comes to $0.10. I do not think any other blockchain can beat the USD value for transaction fees. It generally remains in that same figure when congestion happens due to Bull run.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 08:59:15 AM

For me whenever a situation like network congestion arises and transaction fees hit the roof, I prefer altcoins for payments. My most preferred is TRX as the fee is only 1 TRX for any amount, which roughly comes to $0.10. I do not think any other blockchain can beat the USD value for transaction fees. It generally remains in that same figure when congestion happens due to Bull run.

TRX and LTC are alternative solutions that I have used for a long time when network congestion situations arise and these two coin options have the advantage of low transaction costs compared to other popular coins.  This alternative choice is not only due to network congestion during the Bull run, but I always use it when making transactions to minimize the costs incurred

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 09:28:09 AM

I have always preferred alts to make transfers, especially the feeless ones (for example, Hive, there was EOS too, but it is in ashes lately and Tron requires too many TRX staked). For low fees, I usually use dogecoin, from EVM ecosystem, Polygon and Optimism are good.

I assume you meant Bitcoin congestion there. If so, during low fee times, convert some BTC to Polygon USDC or Optimism USDC as you deem necessary, and use it to make transfers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:34:10 AM

Fee issues were not new to the market, especially for Bitcoin and Ethereum but we have alternative coins, TRON and XRP which I often use during this time to cut sending expenses. Unfortunately, we can't just rely on them always, not on all exchange platforms or receiving wallet that never support them, we leave no option but to use BTC or ETH.

Sometimes we need to explore the market and these new project creations, maybe some of them could offer and solve the problem. But because of the scam spread, doubts remain with them. In the end, people still choose to use BTC and ETH, TRX, and XRP even though the fees are quite high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:04:37 AM

A lot of times we have been down so much away from the role altcoins play in the cryptocurrency industry,  because there is no doubt the fact that many times,  we have come face to face with issues and challenges that make us to look for an alternatives,  and which is the reason for altcoins creations already,  such as fees,  congestion and speeds.

These have been most of the challenges that we face in the cryptocurrency industry with majority of the time our preferred coin may face network issues and we need to look for alternatives,  this has made it very important for us to discuss the best possible means to make use of altcoins as alternatives when there be network crisis.

When it comes to cheap transactions then this is usually be talking about on BNB,SOL and other known meme coins like Doge etc... We do know that their fees are way too small which its almost free.
The thing i do like with these coins is that they dont have that congested network and they dont have that surging fees on which this is something a main problem that we are seeing on bitcoin or with some altcoins like ETH
or AVAX or whatever EVM's out there which it do really sucks on the time that you would really be making out transactions which i couldnt blame on why people would really be having those kind of criticisms
even into Bitcoin when it comes to this kind of situation or talks.

Somewhat it would really be still varying if fees would really be a bothersome thing for you, if you are that active on making transactions in between platforms towards into your own personal wallet then it would be a hassle.
Not all would really be that willing nor really like to pay up huge gas fees and this is why they would really be waiting for the entire network to go down in terms of those pending transactions.
For me there are moments on which i dont have any choice but to pay up some high gas fees because it is really that compulsory. It is really just that a pain in the ass on these kind of times.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:44:59 AM

Litecoin and many of the digital coins that have good performance and are reliable for an investment, they either should have their own network or works on Binance smart chain network which is also a cheaper one, most people make use of litecoin because if the fast transaction confirmation time and the low transaction fee rate it charges upon making each one, what most people do is to exchange to those coins in other to make transactions and later exchange back to the desired coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 11:00:49 AM

Theres plenty of choice mate. I think almost all of L1like bnb, avax, ftm, matic, solana, tron are good when it comes to fees. Even the L2s of optimism, arbitrum and many more. Nothing can be done with the network congestion for a while as ordinals busy trying to poke it. But if youre into altcoins might as well used my recommended chain first and go back to btc when it cool down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 11:31:22 PM

Theres plenty of choice mate. I think almost all of L1like bnb, avax, ftm, matic, solana, tron are good when it comes to fees. Even the L2s of optimism, arbitrum and many more. Nothing can be done with the network congestion for a while as ordinals busy trying to poke it. But if youre into altcoins might as well used my recommended chain first and go back to btc when it cools down.
Ohh well thank you for this response,  I am sure not only me will need that advice because others also will read the comment and take the advice to heart,  to be honest with you,  I took steps towards what you just said and your comment it just a confirmation of the accuracy of my thoughts and action as long as Bitcoin is concerned.

The network congestion will indeed be around for a while and I am sure if the price of Bitcoin continues to increase,  we may likely be battling with the ordinal attack till the next Bitcoin halving,  I wonder what the next bull run will look like in terms of bitcoin fees.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 11:48:10 PM

There is another alternative way to do something like that. First,  there is Litecoin, BnB, Trx, Sol, and others, depending on the taste you want. In fact, there are also many opportunities to see if we can get a good profit from altcoins in the future. If we only use our thoughts or observe them,.

The only problem is that others focus their eyes on one coin, which for me is not right. Just like the crisis with the high fee that is demanded from everyone who makes a transaction on the bitcoin network, it cannot be denied that the fee is really high, so we really need to find another alternative way to deal with these situations.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 11:57:47 PM

Ohh well thank you for this response,  I am sure not only me will need that advice because others also will read the comment and take the advice to heart,  to be honest with you,  I took steps towards what you just said and your comment it just a confirmation of the accuracy of my thoughts and action as long as Bitcoin is concerned.

The network congestion will indeed be around for a while and I am sure if the price of Bitcoin continues to increase,  we may likely be battling with the ordinal attack till the next Bitcoin halving,  I wonder what the next bull run will look like in terms of bitcoin fees.
Well pretty sure its gonna ba chaotic. If the ordinals will continue, chances are were gonna do a force hols on bitcoin unless we want to sell that badly and just dont mind the fees. If the value is worth why not. But there are other alts that can be used in the time like this, maybe we sort that out for a while especially me that I am doing a lot on altcoins airdrop, retro and many more. Not really using bitcoin except being there and hold it anyway.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:02:38 AM

I always choose the lowest cost network but also with fast delivery and confirmation times. such as Trx, Arb and bnb. Avax is also quite fast in processing transactions. Shipping and withdrawal fees are also quite cheap. So I often use this alternative. Bitcoin network congestion continues. So for sending between exchanges and also from wallet to wallet, we will prefer to use altcoins.

Trx has actually become a choice for many people, including me. But currently I use arb and BNB much more often.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:37:26 AM

I always choose the lowest cost network but also with fast delivery and confirmation times. such as Trx, Arb and bnb. Avax is also quite fast in processing transactions. Shipping and withdrawal fees are also quite cheap. So I often use this alternative. Bitcoin network congestion continues. So for sending between exchanges and also from wallet to wallet, we will prefer to use altcoins.

Trx has actually become a choice for many people, including me. But currently I use arb and BNB much more often.

yes.  Correct.  because costs and speed have an influence on the transaction process.  I also often use the bnb network in sending to other exchanges.  but it also depends on the circumstances.  that is, I have the cheapest network when I am making the transaction

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 12:44:27 AM

(....)

It seems we are talking about some technicality here like some network, not with investments.
For me if in the Ethereum network, I will go with layer-2 networks, that's the best network for me, and it is also helpful because layer-2 networks is EVM friendly, so for me, projects on layer-2 networks are also good alternative for Ethereum mainnet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 01:09:25 AM

Network problems may also be experienced by some other blockchains. Alternative networks that I usually use when the Ethereum or Bitcoin network is very congested and fees become expensive are the Polygon and Binance Smart Chain networks. Fast networks such as Tron and Solana can also be a choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 11:34:02 AM

It's true that our preferred coins might be having some issues that needs alts attentions but sometimes if we are not in a haste we could still have patience for a while but if it's doesn't long feel okay to wait we have coins like BNB, LTC etc that could would serves as the best option to make transactions.

From the On set, I have always valued everything because they all serve different purposes which is why it was created in the first place, now that the need has arise I guess those who don't value alts must have seen it's need now. it's always good to look at everything in both the negative and positive effect before making decisions.

We can use litecoin, BNB, TRX, Matic , at least these are coins that I know have a low transaction fee.
As Dr. Has listed above here I think they are currently the best one can use for fast transactions.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:06:16 PM

We can make good profits from altcoins if we know how to spot good altcoins projects. People are making money from coin projects they invested into even though the crypto market looks very risky. We need to keep doing what others are doing so that we can make money too from the market. The Crypto market is big enough for us to make profits if we know what we are doing. Investing in cryptocurrency can give us amazing profits if we are smart enough investing in meme projects and taking profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:36:10 PM

The only thing I feel was done real was the fact that most of them are not what they claim to be

This is right a lot of us see altcoins for what they are but most of us still prefer the top performing coins that are bitcoin and ethereum and for a good reason these two are what we can consider the safest options for investment especially for long-term

Altcoins on the other hand are mostly used for short-term investments if done correctly one can gain profit from investing in altcoins it is quite hard to do that so maybe that is why not really a lot wants to take risk

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 12:50:24 PM

We can temporarily switch to stable coins which have quite low network fees or XRP which is also low and quickly confirmed or will be adjusted to suit your needs. If what you need is to make a deposit to a casino then look at the casino for a list of coins that have low network fees, or If this is about investment because buying Bitcoin and withdrawing it to a personal wallet will cost quite a lot, then you can choose a coin that has stable enough such as BNB or other coins listed on many major exchanges by first looking at the withdrawal fees from the exchange so that our investment is not cut quite big.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄