Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the Western people very apolitical?  (Read 306 times)
legiteum

Activity: 196
Merit: 47

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 02:50:10 PM

I am not sure this is correct. You should not trust the polls in Russia: it is forbidden to say there that you are against the war or that you want to give some territories to Ukraine, so most people just don’t answer anything in these polls. More interesting are some psychological researches, which reveal strange Freudian effects; you can watch this information here:

https://youtu.be/9_0E9IzXT34

It seems that the Russians now have “ultra-loyalist” mentality and they are ready to support everything the power will suggest – from returning Crimea to Ukraine to starting a nuclear war.

I definitely don't trust the polls in Russia--and that's the whole point.

The reason they obtain this "loyalty" is because there are no constitutional protections for a free press like there are in the US and other free countries. Just saying, "democracy" alone doesn't get you anywhere per se.

Read about our revolutionary new digital currency paradigm:Block. Split. Combine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 04:42:16 PM

As far as the wealthy who control the CIA, they are the owners of The Federal Reserve Bank. How do we know? All the banks in the US are tied to the Fed. They all create new money out of the promissory notes that they get for the loans they make. In other words, they get loan repayment twice. Once in the borrower's repayment over the years. But the first time in the signed promissory note that they convert into money.

Again, why would these wealthy people back both Trump and Biden?

Okay, I'll spell it out for you. Money and control.

The Republican Party and the Democratic Party are two sides of the same coin. And neither side is focused on getting rid of the corrupt banking system. Both parties want to enhance and use the banking system more than they are using it already.

Where is money located? In the banking system. Big money people LOVE money and never have enough money. Money buys them control and everything else they want in life. So, they will support the Parties that focus on anything other than the corruption in the banking system and the money... so they get to keep more money and more control.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
legiteum

Activity: 196
Merit: 47

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 05:15:59 PM

The Republican Party and the Democratic Party are two sides of the same coin. And neither side is focused on getting rid of the corrupt banking system. Both parties want to enhance and use the banking system more than they are using it already.

Where is money located? In the banking system. Big money people LOVE money and never have enough money. Money buys them control and everything else they want in life. So, they will support the Parties that focus on anything other than the corruption in the banking system and the money... so they get to keep more money and more control.

Sure, but why, if there is a conspiracy of billionaires, would they work against each other like that?

Doesn't sound like a very efficient conspiracy theory to me...

Read about our revolutionary new digital currency paradigm:Block. Split. Combine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 05:58:20 PM

Sure, but why, if there is a conspiracy of billionaires, would they work against each other like that?

What does a conspiracy of billionaires have to do with the trillionaires? Nobody was talking about billionaires or conspiracies. Besides, Jesus said in Luke 11:18:
If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.
So, why would there even be a conspiracy? It's all a show to take in the suckers among the people.

For example. Everybody thinks that Russia is against the US. Everybody thinks that the sanctions were done to weaken Russia. In fact, those sanctions have strengthened Russia and the BRICS nations. So it backfired - at least it looks that way. But they knew that the sanctions would strengthen Russia. That's why they did them. It's all part of the unification of the one-world-government. Trick the people into thinking that there is a major fight going on, when it is all designed for further unification... behind the backs of the people.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 10:25:27 PM

What does a conspiracy of billionaires have to do with the trillionaires? Nobody was talking about billionaires or conspiracies. Besides, Jesus said in Luke 11:18:
If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.
So, why would there even be a conspiracy? It's all a show to take in the suckers among the people.

For example. Everybody thinks that Russia is against the US. Everybody thinks that the sanctions were done to weaken Russia. In fact, those sanctions have strengthened Russia and the BRICS nations. So it backfired - at least it looks that way. But they knew that the sanctions would strengthen Russia. That's why they did them. It's all part of the unification of the one-world-government. Trick the people into thinking that there is a major fight going on, when it is all designed for further unification... behind the backs of the people.

Cool

It does not look that way in any way. You are parroting the Ruzzian propaganda that is trying desperately to show Putin as an international leader. He is not, the only nations that support him are Iran, North Korea and similar regimes, any other nation is just trying to keep Putin away from their soil, to avoid having to arrest him and cause an international incident.

- The US has not invaded Ukraine, Putin did. He is a threat.
- The investment in BRICS has not changes, the economic ties between countries do not change just because Putin makes a discourse in the local Ruzzian TV.

All noise, no substance as usual, only for people like you dumBAss.

GrLinkey (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 09:37:43 AM

The Republican Party and the Democratic Party are two sides of the same coin.

I am afraid that even different Republican candidates are different sides of the same coin too. For example, Vivek Ramaswamy offers cryptocurrencies support which seems good, but he also promises to abandon Ukraine, so for people like me it would be is impossible to vote for him. There is no politician which offers only things which will be supported by most people, because the politicians in general have a kind of "price fixing".
Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 11:20:35 AM

Strong position of third or fourth party in our country's politics. Those parties have always played a controversial role and are eager to create a mess in the country. The common people are always disoriented by it and are left out of the normal process of elections including the establishment of democracy. Many people in the western world including America have been putting pressure or threats on the current government in many ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrLinkey (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 03:47:37 PM

I want to make one more post to express my pain, since it seems that there is no country on Earth where I could live. I hate Russia, but only in the Russian Web I am able to find forums where I can talk about political science.
Now I hope, that when a civil war occurs in the USA, the Western world will start painfully getting rid of this s..t. Maybe youtube bloggers like Derek Muller will start talking about politics, and luring the viewers from TV…
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: