Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto investment vs real estate investment : Which one more dependable?  (Read 1217 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 04:25:20 PM

For me real estate investment is more dependable than crypto.
Even if the value drops down we could still use the land for business to gain profit, but in crypto if the price drops down the only thing that we could do is hold or cut loss.
Having a land to build up business or income is better for me than crypto.
But of course not everyone could invest on real estate or buy a land crypto is much accessable for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 06:19:01 PM

You should easily understand that crypto investment is high risk whereas real investment is low risk. On the other hand, you will get a lot of profit from crypto investment, but your profit amount from real estate investment will be less. I will divide my capital equally and then invest in two places so that either one will make a profit and the risk will be less Your amount of money is high so you can invest now with the bull market.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 06:28:59 PM

Even if the value drops down we could still use the land for business to gain profit, but in crypto if the price drops down the only thing that we could do is hold or cut loss.
But of course not everyone could invest on real estate or buy a land crypto is much accessable for everyone.
I would also say up this thing on which this is really that indeed true because when it comes to traditional business or investment then real estate is something that could bring out that potential profit or stream of income on a passive manner or something that you wont really be doing any hard work for you to earn.It is really just that this kind of investment isnt something cheap that someone could be easily be able to deal with. This is why it would really be that best that you should really be at least having the plans on saving up for this kind of investment if you are really that trying out to attain it but since it did really
comes into a point that saving up might be that not enough then this is where people would really be starting on thinking that they would rather go into those alternatives
on which it is much more cheaper or something that versatile on which this is what crypto could give out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 07:21:48 PM
Merited by iamsange (1)

If you consider real estate investment to be an investment that you can rely on, why have you also been in crypto forums like this forum until now? Because this is a very special question for you personally from me. Real estate assets are a category of assets that tend to be expensive even though they can be purchased little by little, but in crypto currently there are many options that everyone can choose based on what they like so that everyone can make adjustments to the amount of capital they need. they have at this time when they want to invest in crypto.

Meanwhile, in real estate, everyone must have a fairly large amount of capital in order to be able to buy and maintain their assets well for the long term. I know that real estate assets are not at risk of decreasing in value if they can be looked after properly, but what you also need to know in this case is that the profits will not be that much in a short time if you have real estate as an investment that you rely on. Meanwhile, in crypto, everyone has the opportunity to gain more profits if market conditions make it possible to expect that to happen, although everyone also needs to understand that the risk itself is also very large.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 09:46:48 AM

Well, for risk, real estate does have a small risk, but for potential, crypto is far superior, especially if the capital we have is small. However, we need a strategic place to build a business in the form of real estate, and it has many conditions. It would be great if we had a large enough income to cover it all. However, with small capital, I think it will be difficult, because personally, I have a business that is not yet 100% finished due to lack of money, even though the capital I spent is quite large. However, real estate and crypto are still very promising today.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Luizwalter Crypt

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:10:44 PM

Crypto investment vs real estate investment : Which one more dependable in the future
Though have been in the crypto space for quite some time now, I knew little about crypto. A friend of mine just introduced me to real estate investment.
Which one should I go for with a capital less than $2500?

If I were you I'll better invest on a visible live business first then after which I can re-invest some of my profits online buying crypto assets cause it's risky investing fully on cryptocurencies. Even the safest trade on crypto (trading stable coins) may land you on impamanent loses which might delay your budget. But in the case of a live investment it's less risky cause you tend to be in full control of your funds. So to me the real estate business is better though on a small scale.
   But if you feel you are expert enough on crypto then it's still good Idea since the bull season is just before us.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 10:50:05 PM

Well, for risk, real estate does have a small risk, but for potential, crypto is far superior, especially if the capital we have is small. However, we need a strategic place to build a business in the form of real estate, and it has many conditions. It would be great if we had a large enough income to cover it all. However, with small capital, I think it will be difficult, because personally, I have a business that is not yet 100% finished due to lack of money, even though the capital I spent is quite large. However, real estate and crypto are still very promising today.
You are right, these funds are still very low for real estate budget requirements and these funds are not at all enough for real estate investment unless you join a group of investors to build real estate but your annual profits will be lower, so a budget of $2500 is recommended for investment crypto by utilizing the DCA investment strategy, make sure you learn the correct strategy knowledge to distribute all the budget to invest over 6 months or one year for each purchase with a lower price priority than each asset purchase target for monthly investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 09:50:33 AM

You should easily understand that crypto investment is high risk whereas real investment is low risk. On the other hand, you will get a lot of profit from crypto investment, but your profit amount from real estate investment will be less. I will divide my capital equally and then invest in two places so that either one will make a profit and the risk will be less Your amount of money is high so you can invest now with the bull market.
Crypto is known as a high-risk investment, and everyone should know about it before jumping into it. The reason crypto is at high risk is because prices always change quickly and cannot be controlled by anyone.But real estate investment is not much different in my opinion, but there are still many who say it is not risky. If we choose the wrong real estate to invest in that does not match expectations in the future because the area is prone to flooding, etc., then the investment will not return to its normal price.But both are the same: you have to analyze first before you really want to invest in crypto or real estate, because without correct analysis, you will not be able to get a perfect profit later.But what really differentiates it is that crypto is more profitable than real estate if you get the profits, because the price can be several times higher, and that can't be done in real estate, especially now that crypto is about to enter a bullish market. CMIIW

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 10:29:22 AM

I want to know what country you're from OP because I want to move there, just 2.5k USD to invest in real estate? That's either an absurd amount or the property that you're buying is in the middle of nowhere so in your case, you're probably better off with crypto investment but not just any crypto, make sure you invest in bitcoin but invest what you can afford to lose. In a broad sense, if you think about which one's more dependent, it's usually which one's got the most security and stability and crypto doesn't have that since it's a volatile investment so I'd say that real estate is more dependable, you know that the price of that property is going to grow.
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

Crypto investment vs real estate investment : Which one more dependable in the future
Though have been in the crypto space for quite some time now, I knew little about crypto. A friend of mine just introduced me to real estate investment.
Investments have risks but crypto is riskier than real estate, and real estate can really last a long time if it's being maintained well. Also, if you have like a land, you can build a house or something that you can use for leasing which is a good passive income. You can earn monthly income with this and at the same time, the property or the land will appreciate over time esp if it's in a great location. HOWEVER, with a capital of less than $2.5k, you can only purchase a small area of land with limited location since the prices of land are increasing. You definitely need more than that capital if you want a decent portion of land and area.

But if it's really the only budget you can allot, then go for crypto. There's no problem with crypto and Bitcoin as long as you're knowledgeable and you know what you're dealing with. Unlike with real estate, you kinda need to monitor more often how's the market doing. So if you have limited budget but have time (tho it won't really consume you much time of your day), crypto can be your best option. If you really want to invest in crypto, you need to study and what to do and what to avoid since it's a lot riskier and very volatile.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2024, 01:24:22 PM

Crypto is known as a high-risk investment, and everyone should know about it before jumping into it. The reason crypto is at high risk is because prices always change quickly and cannot be controlled by anyone.But real estate investment is not much different in my opinion, but there are still many who say it is not risky. If we choose the wrong real estate to invest in that does not match expectations in the future because the area is prone to flooding, etc., then the investment will not return to its normal price.But both are the same: you have to analyze first before you really want to invest in crypto or real estate, because without correct analysis, you will not be able to get a perfect profit later.But what really differentiates it is that crypto is more profitable than real estate if you get the profits, because the price can be several times higher, and that can't be done in real estate, especially now that crypto is about to enter a bullish market. CMIIW

Its important to consider the risk since volatility of crypto is unpredictable and if they just select this because they are been hype with success stories of other people then for sure they have chances to lose especially if they don't have any good experience dealing with this. Also crypto and trading is not for everyone so they should consider if they can spend a lot of time to learn this since then maybe they get those positive result that they want to happen.

But if they want low risk investment and can able to handle the operation cost to run this business then they should go on real estate since there's a lot of people making their life better in that industry but they should choose that the property they bought and planned to make it a rental space is strategic one or in busy place so that they can get the best result of the investment they done on that industry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:02:53 AM

Nowadays both crypto and real estate are very profitable projects. For investing in both of these you need to know beforehand and choose the place you like. You can get profit in crypto without big investment but first of all, you need to do a lot of research about crypto. Otherwise, you can't do anything from here. On the other hand, as a real estate trader, you need to invest a lot and have the power to hire a lawyer.
So for people like me who have little capital and want to do something with bare hands, I think it is more reasonable to invest in crypto. And those with a large capital can invest in real estate as well as invest some in crypto to see where their profits are coming from. I believe you will be able to get more profit from crypto with less effort.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:20:04 AM

You said your friend just introduced you to real estate and you have been into bitcoin for sometime now, I believe you know about bitcoin investment how it works. there is no need for much explanation because by now you should have known that the volatility of Bitcoin and real estate are not the same. Bitcoin is profitable and also come with some level of risk expecially when the price start to dip, most people will not be patient enough to hold but sell it. My advice to you is that you should diversify your portfolio into Bitcoin and real estate if actually you want to go into it. I can not tell you exactly how you will divide the $2500 but you should be Able to divide the money without it affecting your emergency fund otherwise you will sell one of the investment you are about to start.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 06:42:44 AM

Everything we do until now of course has a risk regardless of whether it is small or large, the name of the risk must always be there, it just depends on how we address the risks we have in the end. Being in Crypto it is clear that there is indeed a risk and even quite high because as you said here no one can control about volatility and fluctuations that occur sometimes it cannot be predicted so by looking at situations like this if we really can't understand what is being done then at least don't try something like this unless you already have the basics and learning first before starting.

As for Real Estate, actually even though the risks may still be minimized because sometimes the risks that occur apart from the gradual maintenance of buildings i don't think there is anything too serious because in the end when talking about natural disasters it is difficult for us to control so that it is included in incidents and we cannot expect it but the main risk is only based on the maintenance of the place and our foresight in managing.
From this, we actually understand that it is not the selection of crypto and real estate that is difficult but indeed we cannot determine where our hearts want to be because apart from those of us who still do not understand the power of the money we have. we are also still lacking in learning in both.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███