Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming altcoins  (Read 891 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:02:23 PM

Are there any new or upcoming altcoins that have caught your attention recently?

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:53:45 PM

Are there any new or upcoming altcoins that have caught your attention recently?

If I am correctly understanding your inquiry, you mean new coins/tokens scheduled to be launched in coming weeks and months. There are many prominent projects like Jupiter (JUP) likely to be launched in January,24 on Solana network. The other significant coins are mosly on Layer2 of Ethereun network, such as starknet (STRK), LINEA, BASE and Zksync coin.While It is not possible to specifically predict their launching dates, however, general expectation is that these projects will be available by the mid of 2024.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:55:38 PM

Well, not for me but I think that everyone is eyeing for all of those coins that will be released through Solana. Since it has been pumping, that's able to capitalize on the situation for the community. And the investors are thinking that anything that it will release will be pumping.
Coming from meme coins, to the usual ones and those that have utilities and use case. That's what probably is the pulse of the most investors now in the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 03:05:04 PM

Not trying to shill it or anything but I recently found a token named Umareum. Do check out there site. They seem to be an alternative for ETH or Solana with their own ecosystem and they already have a testnet. They have a lot going on their website.
https://umareum.com/
What I'm not comfortable with is they are providing some higher rates on staking which is not a good thing for keeping the price up. But maybe its their way of distributing the coin. I bought a small amount of $50 a day before and currently they are nearly at double. I might sell them off early and get back when they have their own mainnet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WeThePe0ple

Activity: 192
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:41:00 PM

I believe that coins related to AI, which will explode in years to come, will do very well.
I'm gonna try my best to be an early investor in the most promising tokens related to AI.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:43:53 PM

Not trying to shill it or anything but I recently found a token named Umareum. Do check out there site. They seem to be an alternative for ETH or Solana with their own ecosystem and they already have a testnet. They have a lot going on their website.
https://umareum.com/
What I'm not comfortable with is they are providing some higher rates on staking which is not a good thing for keeping the price up. But maybe its their way of distributing the coin. I bought a small amount of $50 a day before and currently they are nearly at double. I might sell them off early and get back when they have their own mainnet.

Umareum? Cool. I will check that coin too.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:45:34 PM

Well, not for me but I think that everyone is eyeing for all of those coins that will be released through Solana. Since it has been pumping, that's able to capitalize on the situation for the community. And the investors are thinking that anything that it will release will be pumping.
Coming from meme coins, to the usual ones and those that have utilities and use case. That's what probably is the pulse of the most investors now in the community.

How Solona become so powerful which is coming from Nowhere? That's quite interesting. Isn't it?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:46:44 PM

If I am correctly understanding your inquiry, you mean new coins/tokens scheduled to be launched in coming weeks and months. There are many prominent projects like Jupiter (JUP) likely to be launched in January,24 on Solana network. The other significant coins are mosly on Layer2 of Ethereun network, such as starknet (STRK), LINEA, BASE and Zksync coin.While It is not possible to specifically predict their launching dates, however, general expectation is that these projects will be available by the mid of 2024.

Cool. I will follow the projects you mentioned above. Thanks.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:47:25 PM

I believe that coins related to AI, which will explode in years to come, will do very well.
I'm gonna try my best to be an early investor in the most promising tokens related to AI.

Did you do your own research? I wish you good luck.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 04:10:14 PM

What caught my eye was the ORDI coin on the BRC20 platform. If you look at the market, you can see that this Bitcoin Ordinal Token ORDI is keeping pace with Bitcoin. This ORDI token is expected to gain more attention in the coming days. If you don't believe me, you must analyze ORDI.

How Solona become so powerful which is coming from Nowhere? That's quite interesting. Isn't it?
Solana Coin came to $8 in market dumping. After a slow recovery from $8, Solana Coin settled at $126. Lately Solana Coin has attracted more and more people. I heard that Solana Coin has developed SRC20 platforms like ERC20, BEP20, BRC20. Solana Coin also launched two more coins in their platform ecosystem and launched Solana mobile phone Saga. All in all, Solana Coin has become very attractive to people.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 04:40:30 PM

What caught my eye was the ORDI coin on the BRC20 platform. If you look at the market, you can see that this Bitcoin Ordinal Token ORDI is keeping pace with Bitcoin. This ORDI token is expected to gain more attention in the coming days. If you don't believe me, you must analyze ORDI.

Solana Coin came to $8 in market dumping. After a slow recovery from $8, Solana Coin settled at $126. Lately Solana Coin has attracted more and more people. I heard that Solana Coin has developed SRC20 platforms like ERC20, BEP20, BRC20. Solana Coin also launched two more coins in their platform ecosystem and launched Solana mobile phone Saga. All in all, Solana Coin has become very attractive to people.

hmm. Quite impressive. Was there bounty campaign or airdrop when they launch the project?

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 04:48:41 PM

hmm. Quite impressive. Was there bounty campaign or airdrop when they launch the project?
I don't know about the end if they brought in Bounty or Airdrop campaign when launching the project. I haven't been on bitcoin forums for a long time so I can't give you the exact results.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 05:14:08 PM

There are a lot, you can check some from the various websites that list the ICOs in their numbers, you can also follows through the Binance launch pad to see some about to be listed as well, however, i heard about this token called Goon, don't know much about how it has to do with Solana project, we cannot just have to afford taking risk on any coin or token if we are not sure of the project itself.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 05:20:05 PM

TonUP tokens caught my eye when they said they were going to be listed on the Bitget exchange and we had the chance to get some of these tokens by joining their bounty campaign last month. i however did not join because i had no idea if this project would be big. from what i know the ICO price was $0.10 and then in the exchange it was already more than $0.50, it went up to $1 weeks ago. it think the price will go further up later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 05:24:53 PM

Well, there are many coins in the market belonging to different categories, but recently some coins have been listed which definitely proved to be the best for me, and I have made good profit trading them. The recently listed token on Binance exchange is Ace, a web3 game token that started trading at a very high price as soon as it was listed. Work Token listed on kucoin is also a great token and has made good profit in trading many times.Another token listed on Binance, Bonk Token has impressed me a lot with the chance to earn good profits many times over.

Among the upcoming tokens, there is a soon to be listed token on Binance which is being listed as AI and as the name suggests, it is the token of the AI project, are finding that this could turn out to be a big project, and a chance to earn good profits. However, there are tokens listed on every exchange, but there are very few tokens that attract people's attention, and people choose them for investment or trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 07:24:00 PM

TonUP tokens caught my eye when they said they were going to be listed on the Bitget exchange and we had the chance to get some of these tokens by joining their bounty campaign last month. i however did not join because i had no idea if this project would be big. from what i know the ICO price was $0.10 and then in the exchange it was already more than $0.50, it went up to $1 weeks ago. it think the price will go further up later.
There are different tokens that caught my eyes too and investing in them would require to do some research to know how far they could go in the market. Investing in the cryptocurrency marketplace is my thing and at the same time, I am always careful of the way I invested in new token looking at how they could easily crash out from the market. Cryptocurrency is one of the ways we can make profits from the market if we know how to invest wisely. It is good to always do a quick research when we are making decisions in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 07:31:10 PM

I might not have any coin to update you about as, I’m about the same information myself as well as see how some of these pre launch, presale and updates on these upcoming coins does come to play but, I couldn’t help it but notice just how OP, you seem to respond to just a lot of comments on the thread. NO, you don’t do that. It constitutes to spamming.

Did you do your own research? I wish you good luck.

Cool. I will follow the projects you mentioned above. Thanks.

Umareum? Cool. I will check that coin too.

Having multiple and concurrent responses as a user is one way to spam on the forum, you can quote all the comments of interest in one and respond to them one by each. Your single line sort of acknowledgment to them even makes it worst.
Perhaps you don’t know or the rules are flexed a bit here but, spamming is an offense on the forum, concurrent response constitutes to that and should be avoided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 09:09:12 PM

I wouldn't be able to suggest any upcoming coins now due to the recent scams which has happened in the IPO and moreover I wouldn't rather decide to invest into a particular coin which promises listing in big exchange and will be willing to reveal the exchange where they would listing thier coin and then will be cross verifying with the exchange whether they would be listing the said coin. I know this is boring nd looks too complicated but we have to do this before investing for our own safety.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 09:17:37 PM

I think it is better to look at Solana ecosystem because it is likely they will continue to perform well, those L2's that have raised huge amount of money need to be focus on too, we are likely to see them perform well in the bull market because the transaction fees will be competitive on it and likely to give Solana go run for its money

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 02:04:43 AM

I always keep an eye on famous launchpads because the tokens launched on them are the ones really worth looking into. Launchpads of Some Famous exchanges like Binance, Bitget and OKEx, and some Exclusive Launchpads like DaoMaker, GAMEFI, BCSPad, Seedify bring good Altcoins most of the time. a new Laucnpad recently launched called TonUp is also very promising. they are About to launch their second IDO for "UP" Token. Check it out: https://tonup.io/project/TonUP-IDO/ I think it'll give good returns. But you must do your own research also because that's the number 1 rule in Crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀