Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death sentence trap as people choice hustle  (Read 193 times)
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:04:05 AM

But which one be kpo fire, I have never heard of it before or does it happen in only one part of the country?
Very funny of you Grin that one na normal slogan for illigal refining of crude oil to either petrol, Diesel and kerosine. And e dey always dey comon for the 9ja delta regions like bayelsa, delter, and  Rivers state. So na normal thing except say you no from the Niger delter region.
Like seriously, e get anybody for naija wey no know about kpofire? Chai big man pikin good oo, is like this snr man here na first class ajebota, no mind me oo, na na play sha.

Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:25:17 PM

My people I say make we reason this matter for here even though is not of Bitcoin or crypto the kind of risk and choice of hustle citizens involved in the society without taking second thought, and value of their life all in the name of making ends meet. I begin to reason the way I feel anytime I here some sad news involving on this crime if is lack of information or not properly knowing the consequences that make them, or is just personal decision. Crime like  kpo fire, human trafficking, drug, organ harvesting, kidnapping etc but my major focus is on kpo fire because it happens always in our environment where death news comes in the country almost on daily basis, shey be is the money that make people never to give up, or hardship abi  this one now government or leaders not helping citizens or poor knowledge on the side effects. Or frostration, if is poor knowledge are their no educated in the area where it happen, if frostration are they the only one? Help chok mouth

Op your matter is eating deep in the society, the truth be say as they always said an idle man is devil workshop so it's, before now this things was very minimal in the society due to the economy was gud people could feed squarely but now the government done dabarul every body they hustle to survive no matter the cost or what the risk could be have the slogan that all die now die. But in another way round this kind of rich is making our society unrest and unproductive because people are restricted in many if this area of illegal activities leading to low productivity, also increasing the hardship in another form in the society.
Lida93

Activity: 784
Merit: 563

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 01:28:42 PM

. Crime like  kpo fire, human trafficking, drug, organ harvesting, kidnapping etc
Op just a point to air-mark all what you mentioned for sure are crimes but, kpo fire or bunkering in my own opinion is not a crime, and. I'll tell you why.

The government are a major problem to the incessant increase of kpo fire camps in all the creeks of the Niger-Delta when they have failed and refused to use this resource to better the lives of the host communities and dwellers from where this resource is been extracted from. The source of livelihood of the people such as farming and fishing has been destroyed by this same resource (oil) that the government has unendingly be extracting thereby causing oil spillage to the soil and rivers if the people of the Niger-Delta while they gain nothing but wallow in abject poverty while a source of making money lies behind their backyard. What do you think would happen?

Secondly, provide a licence to these local kpo-fire /bunkering expertise that are now into this business which you the government have now tag illegal, for through the provided license and government regulating the process these guys can pull out finance together and build  modular refineries that will function in an international standard and will help reduce the price of PMS, kerosene, gas etc while they pay tax to the government, but rather the government choose to sit on the reality in their own selfish interest using the media to blacklist the bunkering actors.

While in the northern part of Nigeria (Zamfara) they have gold that is been mined by the local community dwellers whereas it was supposed to be the property of the FG just as they claim the oil to be a property of the FG but nobody is saying or doing anything or attacking those mining the gold's  over there. So mate, this is all politics weigh beyond us.

The government knows the right thing to do let them do it and stop labeling kpo fire actors criminals, as it will help saves lives and reduce the cost of cooking gas and PMS/kerosene. Mind you, if not for all these kpo fire's we won't have been able to have access to kerosene or even afford it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀