Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Sell BTC, ETH, USDT With SEPA, Credit Card, Skrill, Skrill and More  (Read 34 times)
Payexchanger (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 02:15:44 PM

Hi,
I'm representing UAB Pay Exchanger a fully authorised Virtual assets service provider (VASP) Company, registered and regulated in Lithuania. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, ETH, USDT and other cryptocurrency via SEPA Bank transfer (Include wise, revolut, N26, ZEN) Credit Cards, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Advcash and some more payment methods.

You can directly submit an order at https://www.payexchanger.com/en/

if you need any help or have big quantity for OTC deals, you are welcome to contact us.

We also provider service as a Professional Exchange service on Binance with Pro Merchant account. So it's also possible to provider service directly via Binance P2P as well.   
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 487

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 07:29:59 AM

You already have Official ANN so there is no need to create more topics. I read your previous posts and I am surprised that you have been here for more than 9 years.
Paying with your Credit Cards is very restricted, you have a list of more than 50 banned countries, and when you try to convert between cryptocurrencies you get an error, so I think you need to check that.
Payexchanger (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 11:22:49 AM

You already have Official ANN so there is no need to create more topics. I read your previous posts and I am surprised that you have been here for more than 9 years.
Paying with your Credit Cards is very restricted, you have a list of more than 50 banned countries, and when you try to convert between cryptocurrencies you get an error, so I think you need to check that.

Hi,
Company and services being provided are different now. I did't understand which list of 50 banned countries you are talking about? I wonder if you can give more information or a screenshot?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: