Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Site Memberships  (Read 1329 times)
NeonFlash (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:35:50 AM

I want to buy memberships to certain sites. However, these sites only accept payment through Credit Card or PayPal. I cannot make the payment through either of these myself.

I have bitcoins but these sites do not accept bitcoins. So, I am looking for someone who would help me buy memberships to the sites I want and in return I will give them BTC (at current market price equivalent of the membership of site) and in addition to this an extra incentive.

for instance, if the 1 year subscription = 100 USD

so, BTC equivalent = 0.2 BTC according to current price of BTC.

The advantage for you is, the price of BTC might increase with time, so it would be more valuable for you than the initial 100 USD you paid for me through Credit Card/PayPal.

Also, I will pay slightly extra BTC for you since you are helping me out. If you think you are interested in this kind of deal, please post here or contact me through PM on the Forum.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:40:08 AM

PM'ed
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:24:26 PM

Thanks, I have replied to your PM.

If someone else is also interested, please let me know. I have a long list of sites and I can assure you that it will be profitable for you as well.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:18:00 PM

What sites? PM me.
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:56:37 PM

What sites? PM me.

I have sent you a PM.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

Is it in euros?
Or in dollars?

Do you need to give personal info?
Is it an unsafe website that will sell your CC details?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:06:21 PM

Why dont you just buy a prepaid debit card which you can then throw out?
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

@xypos: No, these are not malicious sites. I can send you the list in PM and you have a look for yourself. They accept payment using Credit Card (USD/EUR).

@Wendigo: They accept credit cards. Can I get a virtual credit card using Bitcoin anonymously? Also, I doubt if these type of VCC will be accepted by the payment gateway.

In any case, please contact me through PM.
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

This accomplishes what you're looking for:
https://www.joinsnapcard.com/

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:35:50 PM

I want to buy memberships to certain sites. However, these sites only accept payment through Credit Card or PayPal. I cannot make the payment through either of these myself.

I have bitcoins but these sites do not accept bitcoins. So, I am looking for someone who would help me buy memberships to the sites I want and in return I will give them BTC (at current market price equivalent of the membership of site) and in addition to this an extra incentive.

for instance, if the 1 year subscription = 100 USD

so, BTC equivalent = 0.2 BTC according to current price of BTC.

The advantage for you is, the price of BTC might increase with time, so it would be more valuable for you than the initial 100 USD you paid for me through Credit Card/PayPal.

Also, I will pay slightly extra BTC for you since you are helping me out. If you think you are interested in this kind of deal, please post here or contact me through PM on the Forum.

Thanks.

I'd like to see a list of these sites, if they're not malicious post them publicly for full transparency.  Are you sending the BTC first?

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:45:15 PM

@CurbsideProphet: If you want to see the sites, I can send them to your PM. If these were malicious, then I have already replied to so many PMs with the list of sites and no one had a problem.

Regarding who sends the amount first, let's discuss. Ofcourse, I will not send the full amount at first unless someone is a very trusted trader here.

Please check your PM for the list of sites.
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:03:44 PM

Actually that's not what I am looking for. All those merchants listed on the site accept BTC. So, it is not an issue at all.

I am looking to get stuff from sites which do not accept BTC.
goozman96

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

Actually that's not what I am looking for. All those merchants listed on the site accept BTC. So, it is not an issue at all.

I am looking to get stuff from sites which do not accept BTC.
I don't think you looked over the list thoroughly. Pretty sure Gamestop, footlocker, target, gap, staples, walmart, etc don't accept BTC.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

@goozman96: The only thing I can do is confirm with them whether the sites I want to buy the membership of are in their Retailer's list or not.

They will not work with every site, the merchant has to first agree as well, it is not just one way.

Check here: https://www.joinsnapcard.com/merchant.html
goozman96

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

"Shop on over 45,000+ websites using your Bitcoin."

If one of those 45,000+ websites doesn't have what you're looking for, then I'd like to know what you're trying to buy...

https://www.joinsnapcard.com/where-can-i-spend-my-bitcoin/

ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

I have verified paypal if you have still more sites can send me pm and one thing what is security after I open this account you are going to pay me

CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:58:56 PM

@CurbsideProphet: If you want to see the sites, I can send them to your PM. If these were malicious, then I have already replied to so many PMs with the list of sites and no one had a problem.

Regarding who sends the amount first, let's discuss. Ofcourse, I will not send the full amount at first unless someone is a very trusted trader here.

Please check your PM for the list of sites.

I got your list.  It looks like adult webcam sites.  Maybe not all but at least some of them are so I will say that they are not malicious in that they are not peddling anything illegal.  However, a lot of these sites do allow you to make purchases with a credit card for private shows or whatever.  If you have someone's credit card, you can run up their bill pretty high.  I would be very cautious to anyone who does this deal unless you care to address this point.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
goozman96

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:59:43 PM

Several adult websites take bitcoin..

NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:32:59 AM

@CurbsideProphet: Was there really a need for you to confirm it for everyone here in the Thread? It was 'PM' for a reason. Instead of replying in the PM you come here with your comments.

And yes, I know they are not malicious and anyone who thinks that, well then he needs to learn the meaning of malicious.

Secondly, if you are not interested in the deal, then don't do it, but no point advising others what to do.

If someone is willing then I will deal with them. Everyone can think for themselves.
NeonFlash (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:34:11 AM

@goozman96: Without knowing the list of sites, how are you concluding that the sites I want accept bitcoins?

You either ask for the list in PM like many others have done or stop assuming. When I say these sites do not accept bitcoins, then it means I have checked it beforehand.

Also, 45,000 sites is a very small percentage of the total number of sites on Internet, so there is no reason to be surprised if the sites are not in that list.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: