Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My extended gratitude and good wishes  (Read 88 times)
Troytech (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:54:43 PM

I know I'm not supposed to be posting this here, but I'm over joyed and I want everyone to join in my joy. Its not an easy thing to see a new year, many persons has died and many others ended with ill health, but we Thank Our God fro seeing us through. I'm a member of the Nigerian local board, but I just decided to wish everyone a happy new year. I Don know the time in your country, but i wish a very happy new year 🎉 and blessings this year. More moons and bitcoi  in your wallets. To the newbies like me more knowledge. Grace to you all .
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferida504

Activity: 127
Merit: 27

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 03:04:25 AM

I know I'm not supposed to be posting this here, but I'm over joyed and I want everyone to join in my joy. Its not an easy thing to see a new year, many persons has died and many others ended with ill health, but we Thank Our God fro seeing us through. I'm a member of the Nigerian local board, but I just decided to wish everyone a happy new year. I Don know the time in your country, but i wish a very happy new year 🎉 and blessings this year. More moons and bitcoi  in your wallets. To the newbies like me more knowledge. Grace to you all .
Thank you.
Everyone has big dreams and hopes for happiness, to achieve this there are often failures along the way, even though you have studied dozens of theoretical books, you still don't get the results you want, so in a job, don't immediately expect the best results. but keep working, then the results will come by themselves without having to wait a long time, the waiting factor makes you bored and give up halfway. Today the plan is with us, each of us will have our own opportunities depending on whether we want to take advantage of these opportunities or not

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:33:59 AM

Thank you.
Happy new year also mate , we have passed the new year 18 hrs ago and yes starting our year in the brightest way and welcoming the year with joy and happiness.

to all happy new year , and have a graceful days in this coming year and the years to come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:41:55 AM

It is really a blessing to see yet another year i know every year we are faced with numerous challenges and it sometimes feels as though there is no more hope in the world but once a new year starts and you get to look back to the past year you get to be thankful for what you have been through

Sure it was hard to overcome and for sure there will be even more problems to come this year but what is important is that you came out of that year alive and well

Happy New Year, everyone and may we all have a prosperous 2024!

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 03:04:55 PM

Happy new year, Troy and all. The past years have taught me to be grateful with life and everything that I have. I dont have to stress myself out and compete with others lives because I will never win with that battle.

I will choose my own happiness and my family as well. No grand or festive type of foods on our table this new year but thank God we are all healthy.

For the others that are insecure with other people and their achievements, this time I tell you to choose yourself and never look at them.

Do things according to your own decisions and happiness without regrets. Life is not a competition.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:21:38 PM

Thank you.
Happy new year as well my brother and may you also have receive blessings and  graces
this year of 2024 and about those who died? that is part of the living mate we will all die its just a
matter of whom will be the first to go so let us celebrate their resting also because at least they
are now in total peace.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:32:16 PM

Better late than never mate .

It is good to know how you have been very thankful for being given another new year to celebrate while it was denied from others.

Some died some still in troubles but we as alive still here to make it more happier than ever.

Happy new year mate .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: