Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAUSED] Utopia P2P - Official Android Review Campaign (Newbie - Legendary) 💎  (Read 2816 times)
joeperry (OP)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 05:22:41 AM

Hi, everyone. We will need to phase this campaign according to the Utopia team's schedule. Starting from this point, we will not be accepting new applications and plan to reopen next week. Thank you! (For those who have been approved, you can still post your reports here.)

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 07:25:22 AM

I like the app, hindi na kailangan ng tutorial para gamitin dahil madaling intindihin at gamitin. Ang mga kailangan ay madaling makita gaya nalang sa pag export ng private key at yung public key. Sana lang bukod sa messenger at wallet, may iba pang feature sa mobile app. Pero bukod dun, okay naman lahat.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:43:59 AM

No: 28

My review in local language:
Utopia ek aisa messenger ha jaha par hamara data perfect secure hotha ha. Ap ko pata hona chahiye K ye ek private messaging app hai jaha Apko baqi messenger ke saate feature melte ha. Emoji, messaging, group, channel yaha maujod ha. Dekte Kia ho.ma sab ko recommend karoga ye

image uploader

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 12:12:22 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2024, 03:06:02 AM by JuggSlash

edited my review while hoping my review going to public.

my review:
This application is simple incredible for what i have expected! Estaba buscando una forma segura y privada de comunicarme y navegar en línea, y encontré Utopia - Private Messenger. Esta aplicación pretende ofrecer un ecosistema descentralizado que combina varias funciones en una sola plataforma. Decidí probarlo y ver si está a la altura de sus expectativas. BRAVOS!!

screenshot:

justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:30:15 PM

Here is my Andriod App Review
Utopia is a great app that  is very easy to use and does not require so much technical knowledge to navigate. I could easily do a lot already including sending and receiving cryptocurrency as well as swap at a good exchange rate. The AI is another great addition that make the app sweet to use. The chat function is good as well as I was able to get response to comments. I look forward to seeing more features added to this app like P2E games.

Link to screenshot is below:
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/01/16/31BAI.jpeg
Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:09:53 PM

The Utopia app is useful, it also has a p2p function and it is decentralized. With the Utopia app you can switch between some them, like the night a day them. The Utopia p2p app is secure, so I will like you all to download and start using it.

Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 05:29:06 PM

Review:
The Utopia app provides a very satisfying user experience by guaranted user-friendly wallet. i think its Usability is improved by its responsive AI conversation and user-friendly interface. The most notable aspect of Utopia is its dedication to privacy it does not gather personal data when a user creates an account and enabling safe sending, receiving and swapping of CRP tokens. Utopia app is highly recommend for everyone
Screenshot:

Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 239

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 05:22:40 PM

My review resubmission

Utopia una too much, wattin dey burst my head pass na their AI wey you fit ask any question and e go deliver asap, as I register I come ask question na so the answer come immediately. Another tin wey Dem do wey I like well well na the security and privacy wey the site dey offer. Normally e dey easy for person to crack you password, but when we dey talk about seed phrase e dey very difficult for person to crack am. Their security na blast, if you be persons wey love anonymous tins, utopia is ok.

English translation

Utopia team has done a great job, what I like most about the application is that, they offer AI technology in which their users can ask any question and will immediately get response. Another feature of the android application that I like is the security and privacy the app offers. Normally it is easier for a hacker/scammer to crack your passwords, but when it comes to using advance security like seed phrase, the possibility you'll can be cracked is very minimal. I give their security a thumbs up. If you admire anonymity then, utopia is ok for you.
Jamestown70

Activity: 67
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 07:08:20 AM

Resubmission of my review due to my unverified email

My Review
the app is very easy for an Android first timer to understand the features,I must commend the developers for this great innovation, the messenger chat is very responsive and it also gave me answers to questions which I asked about my local history, the app is also like telegram which I can operate my own channel be it private or public that's nice also to add making the app more fun and sociable lastly the app developers should make the app interface to look bright a bit from it's dull face

paid2

Activity: 700
Merit: 2185

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 08:09:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2024, 11:33:33 PM by paid2

My review in French:
Je suis un utilisateur de l'écosystème Utopia P2P depuis un long moment et je suis très satisfait de la manière dont l'équipe gère le projet. Ils respectent notre vie privée et nos données, l'inscription pour le Messenger ne requiert ni numéro de téléphone ni adresse email, tout est simple. L'appli ne demande pas trop d'autorisations, n'est pas intrusive. Vous pourriez cependant inciter vos utilisateurs à faire une backup de leur clé privée, certains n'y penseront pas spontanément

My review translated in English:
I've been a user of the Utopia P2P ecosystem for a while and I'm very satisfied with the way the team is managing the project. They respect our privacy and our data. Signing up for the Messenger doesn't require a phone number or email address, everything is simple. The app doesn't ask for too many authorisations and isn't intrusive. You could, however, encourage your users to make a backup of their private key - some won't think of it spontaneously

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████