Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed due to randoms  (Read 865 times)
wodcoredev (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 01:50:50 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2024, 07:46:50 AM by wodcoredev

The project launch failed due to random users' comments, they are so lazy that they struggle to even read information about the project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmiles7888

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 04:51:53 PM

How do I mine this? What algo are you using? Are you p
POW/POS?
sikorh

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 06:41:31 PM

POW/POS?
script algo
Cynce

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 07:50:35 PM

It takes less than 15 minutes to fork a scrypt coin. There are also hundreds of scrypt projects. What will make this different?

What details can you bring? Will you be fairlaunch instead of the numerous projects with massive premine and announcements thousands of blocks after start?

If you can bring something legit, I'll have it on Deadcoin Pool as soon as you launch. However, all the recent scrypt projects just launch and disappear... so whats the story?
congatoiloi

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:01:35 AM

POW/POS?
script algo

it's pretty bad
congatoiloi

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:17:01 PM

He was quite difficult, I just said the total supply seemed a bit low, and he kicked me out of the group discord  Grin
wodcoredev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 02:25:46 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2024, 11:57:38 PM by wodcoredev

He was quite difficult, I just said the total supply seemed a bit low, and he kicked me out of the group discord  Grin

I don't engage in discussions with random users. If certain things don't suit you, you simply avoid them.
congatoiloi

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:31:16 PM

He was quite difficult, I just said the total supply seemed a bit low, and he kicked me out of the group discord  Grin

We don't engage in discussions with random users. If certain things don't suit you, you simply avoid them.
relax bro  Grin
wodcoredev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 02:37:01 PM

We don't engage in discussions with random users. If certain things don't suit you, you simply avoid them.
relax bro  Grin

Just saying... tons of randoms knows better but still searching for another and another project instead of creating this "best one" on their own.
IFalco

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:03:21 PM

He said the supply was low in a good way. A too big supply is bad.  A low one is good. You overreacted
wodcoredev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 03:18:03 PM

He said the supply was low in a good way. A too big supply is bad.  A low one is good. You overreacted

This supply is still not really high.
Do you know any dollar worth 0.000000001 US Dollar?
Exactly, USD, AUD and even JMD...
With this total supply World Dollar will be valued in the "normal" price per single unit.
IFalco

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:22:07 PM

This supply is still not really high.
Do you know any dollar worth 0.000000001 US Dollar?
Exactly, USD, AUD and even JMD...
With this total supply World Dollar will be valued in the "normal" price per single unit.

I was not arguing whether the supply was high or not. I think you dm'ed me by mistake.
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 05:33:09 PM

I'm excited.  Cool
wodcoredev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 06:01:47 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2024, 11:58:35 PM by wodcoredev

Discord server recreated to clear all bots...
Branden_crypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 06:22:15 PM

Anyone has the discord link? Thank you.
wodcoredev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 11:59:09 PM

Anyone has the discord link? Thank you.

Is updated in the main post.
BardonMe

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 09:52:15 PM

Vibe Check: FAIL

• Project lead self admitted to this being a WalletBuilders coin, no actual dev experience shown thus far.
  • Expects community to do all the lifting for seed node, explorer, feature development, and all other standard services that require skills, money, or effort. Does not offer any incentives.
  • Unprompted irritable, short tempered, critical, combative attitude from the project lead in response to literally all messages. To include genuine offers to help for free. States he will do it all himself, then demands the community do everything so it's "decentralized"??
  • Insults anyone who asks common questions, rather than guiding them.
  • Nukes all messages in the discord multiple times a day to hide his disappointing behavior, then continues to disappoint.
  • Seems likely this is the same dev as Satoshicoin given the attitude, but obviously we can't tell for sure.
  • Replied "I don't want to" in response to "Foster Unity." Directly countering his project's core message.
  • Delusions of grandeur. "People may hate me today, but in a few months they'll be wondering who I am. Wink"
IFalco

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 12:28:25 AM

• Project lead self admitted to this being a WalletBuilders coin, no actual dev experience shown thus far.
  • Expects community to do all the lifting for seed node, explorer, feature development, and all other standard services that require skills, money, or effort. Does not offer any incentives.
  • Unprompted irritable, short tempered, critical, combative attitude from the project lead in response to literally all messages. To include genuine offers to help for free. States he will do it all himself, then demands the community do everything so it's "decentralized"??
  • Nukes all messages in the discord multiple times a day to hide his disappointing behavior, then continues to disappoint.
  • Seems likely this is the same dev as Satoshicoin given the attitude, but obviously we can't tell for sure.
  • Replied "I don't want to" in response to "Foster Unity." Directly countering his project's core message.
  • Delusions of grandeur. "People may hate me today, but in a few months they'll be wondering who I am. Wink"

Couldn't be more accurate. +1.
congatoiloi

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 02:58:37 PM

+2
BardonMe

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 09:55:26 PM

The project launch failed due to random users' comments, they are so lazy that they struggle to even read information about the project.
case and point  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: