Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Achieving a goal  (Read 894 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 10:40:33 PM

Sometimes it's not all advice for investment that you will take from everyone because advice of people might mislead you whereas your mindset would have been the one that's favourable by you, so therefore I would like to say that investment is base on investigation and research, if you have make a proper inquiry nothing will make you not to understand the concepts of investment, so invest in any coin you feel that have potential or you take a risk and invest in a coin people doesn't value and if you have a luck the coin may be productive for you, and if it happens you will be at safer side.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:11:32 PM

Trading can give us bigger profits but the process is harder and riskier, and with a single mistake, you will end up ruining all your funds instantly that’s why never trade when you think you are not ready to risk your money and you don’t have sufficient skills to trade.

However, investing and long term hodling can also give you decent profits but the waiting time to profit is longer as it could take years before you can see possible profits. Patience is a must so if you think you’re not that highly patient, then never enter investing and long term hodling because you will only lose your money since you can’t stand the pressure of market volatility.

The trading was the good enough for the person to settle in life,but the risk was more.If you not do the analysis in good way will leads to complete loss.Buying at the bull market is not the better option,in the bull market you should get the right point to enter the trading.Many traders with less experience will fail to find the point to enter the trading market.

Their will be the bear point in every bull run,use that bear to enter into the market.So the profit percentage will be higher one,but the risk also their because of the bull run.The trader should learn the point which he need to withdraw the money from the trading,because the bear market will collapse the holding asset if the trader hold it for the longer period.The trader should develop their trading skills in the daily trading activities.
BabyBandit

Activity: 252
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 11:25:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2024, 12:30:20 AM by BabyBandit

Hey folks,

Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.
Could you please give me some tips and advises?
Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.
I did learn a though lesson about patience tho.
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.
Don't drink and trade folks.

Thanks a lot!

First rule don't and never listen to people here even tho they pretend to know what they saying, very very few know about trading here and the most people in a Signature campaign just post to earn their $1.

With that said, it's nothing wrong to ask people for advice and take some good parts there and here, but in the end you must do your own research, read for hours online and then take a decision, and yes its boring to just read and read but that's the best key to success, nobody will do that work for you, it's no short cut to success. I say it often and say it again "It's only yourself that can create your own success".
And if you only follow others and fail then you will just look like a looser IMO. Instead do as I said becasue then it's only you to blame if your fail or your to celebrate if you success.

You should also know that many people here know NOTHING about trading they just pretend they do even they have "Legendary rank". So.. stop ask, start read and learn yourself.

Good luck! I believe in you. Keep the grinding and never give up, the mind will give up before your body does.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 05:20:30 AM

Sometimes it's not all advice for investment that you will take from everyone because advice of people might mislead you whereas your mindset would have been the one that's favourable by you, so therefore I would like to say that investment is base on investigation and research, if you have make a proper inquiry nothing will make you not to understand the concepts of investment, so invest in any coin you feel that have potential or you take a risk and invest in a coin people doesn't value and if you have a luck the coin may be productive for you, and if it happens you will be at safer side.
When we decide to invest, it would be better for us to have a good understanding of the investment we are making, because if we listen to other people's advice and that person says it is not based on the knowledge they have, of course we will suffer losses from the investment we make.
It's true what you said, it would be better for us to do our own research first about investment so that we can make the right decision in the investment we make, after we understand well about investment then we can try it. After we try it, of course we will be able to have experience in the field. investment and will be able to get profits from the investments we make.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 05:58:46 AM

When we decide to invest, it would be better for us to have a good understanding of the investment we are making, because if we listen to other people's advice and that person says it is not based on the knowledge they have, of course we will suffer losses from the investment we make.
It's true what you said, it would be better for us to do our own research first about investment so that we can make the right decision in the investment we make, after we understand well about investment then we can try it. After we try it, of course we will be able to have experience in the field. investment and will be able to get profits from the investments we make.
It is not only better to do our due diligence, it is our only option, anyone that invests in an asset following the advice of someone else is making a mistake from which they may never recover, because even if they were to succeed and make money with that advice, they will forever damage any confidence they may have had on their abilities and will become dependent on the advice of others.

Then for the rest of their trading careers they will look for investment advice, instead of looking at the charts and everything surrounding a project and decide on their own if they want to invest in it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:52:21 AM

If I'm your OP, just allocate it to your bitcoin; don't allocate it to other altcoins that you think will make you a bigger profit. If your goal is to turn the 25k you have into 200k,. You can't exactly get the 200k 000, but at least the 130k-150k you can possibly get.

Now, if you believe in other top altcoins or other cryptocurrencies that are new but have the potential to rise in the upcoming bull run, then, if you are sure, go ahead and do what you plan to do.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 12:56:41 PM

It is a big mistake for someone who trades while drinking, that is a careless action and much more if you are using huge capital. It is something we don't have to do or else, we just wake up in a big surprise upon seeing we lose our money.

$25k is not just a small amount for me and I feel nervous if I have that capital knowing how risky is trading. But if we really have the confidence that we can do it right, why not? It is not impossible to reach $200k but just like the other members said, you must be focused on your trade and have an extra caution.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 01:47:09 PM

Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.
~
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.
Here are some tips:
1. Don't follow what a random YouTube influencer is telling you because most of the time, they're just shilling their sh*ts. They're just shilling the coins that they're holding so you as their viewer buy it. Always do your research before investing.
2. Higher multiplier = higher risks. You want to 8x your money based on the amounts that you said. I will not say a specific coin/s where you can get x8 your money just by investing into them, but what would I say is that, if you want to 8x your money, investing into coins that have a lower market cap can give that to you. The safest would be the ones at the top 51-100 or even lower. Higher risk, but "MIGHT" gives a higher reward to you compared to the top 20 coins.
3. Don't follow the first 2 advice that I shared with you. Tongue

No seriously, don't follow what a random user like me is sharing with you. The tips that I'm sharing with you might not work for you as well. Find what works for you. If you can risk your money investing into lower market cap coins to reach that $200,000 then go. If you want to trade again then go, but don't drink before trading. Cheesy We can share tips and advice to you here, but what we are saying might not work for you at the end of the day.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 03:02:31 PM

Hey folks,

Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.

Thanks a lot!

$25k If you want to make $200k you need to make 8x profit.  Which can be done in a year but you have to trade because even if you hold bitcoins you won't be able to make 8x profit in 1 year because the current price of bitcoin is $40k+ which will pump almost 500% from $200k which is expected to be possible in 1 year  can't be done  So you have to trade and do it very carefully.  Then you might be able to make your $200k dream come true from here.  But there are high risks involved so since you want to risk with a large amount you must think twice before starting.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 03:29:49 PM

There are some common mistakes people do make because if you know the purpose of cryptocurrency investment or trading then you will learn to avoid to empty your self to invest it, before finally taking decision you should know that risk involved in any of these because trading is highly technical and it requires you to study extensive and it's not what just you learn and start trading. Trading takes time and years and even as that you must not start with full capital where you would go making a huge deposit to start trading, as a newbie trader you should starts with very little amount maybe after seeing your progress then you can decide to increase your capital but not entirely funding it huge amount of money otherwise you could get it blown in a single day or week.

Keep that aside, if you don't want to involve in trading and want to solely rely on investment then you should mind the kinds of coin and token you would invest, it's better to stick to those coin that are well known, example bitcoin. You may used about 60 to 70 percent of the amount you mentioned to invest in bitcoin than any other coin while the rest percentage could be used to invest in altcoin like ETH Matic and BNB and few of them, totally avoid newly launched projects like those doing presale or whatever if you must not lost your investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 04:59:36 PM

Depends on the market and what you invest in. Its not impossible, but most likely not possible as well. From 25k to 50k seems more feasible.

Bitcoin at lower price ranges is what should be bought. Nothing else matters.

However trading should be done with the money that you can afford to lose. I am not sure how you will go forward with this.

I hope you did, patience is important and since you are already setting deadlines of 200k in one year, I doubt you will be able to keep patience and likely panic at the last few months if bear run starts by then.

Thats both advice and introspection.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:40:01 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

$25k If you want to make $200k you need to make 8x profit.  Which can be done in a year but you have to trade because even if you hold bitcoins you won't be able to make 8x profit in 1 year because the current price of bitcoin is $40k+ which will pump almost 500% from $200k which is expected to be possible in 1 year  can't be done  So you have to trade and do it very carefully.  Then you might be able to make your $200k dream come true from here.  But there are high risks involved so since you want to risk with a large amount you must think twice before starting.
If you would really be that trying out to deal up with those basic approach and trading then 8x wont really be taking long but of course it would really be needing that huge risks that it is really that pertaining.

Its never been that easy on dealing up with this unpredictable space on which everything could really be that so random and something that will really be giving out some different results.
As for achieving goal then it would really be always that important on having one because there's no way that we could really be able to achieve something if we wont
really be tending to strive. Also you wont really be able to achieve something if you wont be trying on risking.

This is why it would be always best that you should be making that borderline or set of goals on which you do have at least having that end point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:44:31 PM

Turning $25k into $200k is no joke, let's accept this first. It's 800% on your initial investment and to earn that much you either have to take big risks or get extremely lucky when you buy a meme coin and it pumps massively.

My advice would be to make small realistic goals like $5k a month and then see where it goes. It can be through long/short or day trading which do come with some risk.

Another thing you should factor in is compounding. Once you start earning small but steadily you will have a bigger capital to trade with and eventually the humongous $200k goal can be reached.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 09:13:40 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

I think the Op with $25k in funds has no intention of investing in bitcoin, he asked for advice from forum members to invest in altcoins because the target he wants to achieve in a year is $200k, meaning he wants his assets to increase 8x. In fact, with funds of that size, he has to be careful in choosing the coins he wants to invest in because the risk is very big, especially without doing the reset himself, just relying on other people's advice. It is true that we need advice from other people, but we also need to do research independently so that it becomes our reference in making investment decisions. However, if I were the OP with a lot of funds, I would choose Bitcoin investment because it is safer and we are not greedy. because I always adhere to the principle in investing, if we want to achieve our goals we need patience and avoid greed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:03:20 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

$25k is a huge amount already and it is possible to earn much from it if managed so well. Since you are good at trading, that seems to be not hard for you to grow it and reach your goal but at this time, you need to be serious and avoid those mistakes that you've made in the past (drinking) or else, this will be the reason of losing your $25k instantly. Must remember that greediness is a huge factor affecting our trade and you must control it. Many people have been good in trading but greed has ruined everything and turned their capital to 0. Your experience would help you to do good and avoid them from happening again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:53:24 PM

Hey Buddy, as for investment I don't think you can hit 200k$ in a year unless the price othe bull market is very high for you to meet that long term goal. But that your 25$k invest can produce the 200$k in the next four years. Though the capital investment is huge but the determine profit is much more bigger so it will take a very huge bull run to produce that amount. Though nothing is impossible.

When you invested such amount in Bitcoin, guy you have to get spear money to drink because that should be a motivational mood to the investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:56:06 PM

It is not only better to do our due diligence, it is our only option, anyone that invests in an asset following the advice of someone else is making a mistake from which they may never recover, because even if they were to succeed and make money with that advice, they will forever damage any confidence they may have had on their abilities and will become dependent on the advice of others.

Then for the rest of their trading careers they will look for investment advice, instead of looking at the charts and everything surrounding a project and decide on their own if they want to invest in it.
Yes, of course it will be very difficult to recover from losses from investing by following advice from other people and also we have to ask that person for advice again about the investments we make and in my opinion it is not very good for us to depend on other people's advice because we will not be able to develop if we continuously follow people's advice about the investments we make.

Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 173

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:17:07 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

From your short story, you must have learnt a lot from the past and won’t want a repeat of what happened to you again. If you’re sure that you’ve worked on your psychology and you will also be patient enough to allow the investment grow, you should consider investing more in bitcoin and some potential altcoins that have made it through the market over the years. It is true that some altcoins, maybe meme coins that are making waves in the market but just know that they’re risky and since you’re investing with money you would like to lose, I wound advise you stay away from them and invest in a more realistic coin.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:43:25 PM

Hey Buddy, as for investment I don't think you can hit 200k$ in a year unless the price othe bull market is very high for you to meet that long term goal. But that your 25$k invest can produce the 200$k in the next four years. Though the capital investment is huge but the determine profit is much more bigger so it will take a very huge bull run to produce that amount. Though nothing is impossible.

When you invested such amount in Bitcoin, guy you have to get spear money to drink because that should be a motivational mood to the investment.
People should realize this on which there's no such thing about some rainbow unicorn on which making your 25k to $200k in a short span of time, even if you do stick yourself into those top ranking coins then there's
no way that you could hit up x10 in a short span of time but now that we are fast approaching on bull run period then it wont really be that a bad idea that you would really be making yourself that having some decisions or movement on investing into top tier coins considering that we are really that moving upward gradually.

Just some tips or recommendations that it would be better that getting in or timing will really be best on the time that the market would be having that huge retracement on which
this could happen a few weeks or months later after the halving period on which i could say that this would be the sweetest spot for you to maximize profitability on which we know that it could
be the best place or price that we could really be able to get in but well it would really be still depending into your own choice.

Thing here is that you do set up some goals but of course you would really needing to work hard for it and make out some good decisions in terms of entry
to make that possible maximize of profits.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:32:48 PM

Psychologically you say and that be, the thought in your head which could change anytime but, why let it affect you this much since you practically know what the problem was.

You’ve advised not to be intoxicated while trading,
Your claim is that, you are/were actually a good trader but, one drunk move towards trading was were you got it wrong.
After making the rulings of what was the issue behind your misfortune, why not correct and continue. I get it to be risky but, you could still trade if you want to then let a gained knowledge and skill deteriorate.

Still, you could seek the paths to buy Bitcoin and hodl if you don’t hope to take much risk. Otherwise, trading is where you can build the portfolio you present in OP within a short time frame.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x