Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling crypto wallet provider  (Read 230 times)
Willish P. (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 06:13:28 PM

Hello to our respected community. It's a plaseure to be actively member and a part of it.

Wallet provider company - For sale.

The company has Official license for wallet provider that offer custodial services for its clients. The permition gives on the company fully rights to provides private cryptographic key custody services on behalf of its customers for the holding, storage and transfer of virtual currencies.
With this license the company can operate as a digital platform.
The permition for a custodial wallet, such as Binance Custody for example, is a service that holds the private key to crypto wallet of its client and holds the assets of clients in custody by law.

The company will be provided by order with crypto wallet accounts.
Online banking connected to prepaid card.
The company is entered in the register for companies that provide digital currencies services and providers of digital currency wallets and has written paper license and checking code for it.

All documents are avilable and ready for sale.
More info PM or https://t.me/WillisPh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 10:03:04 PM

I think it's better you just write about the company with concrete details or possibly share about them here for people to have a look at there site. You don't yet give a reasonable information of the site and again this wallet provider site doesn't have any name if I may ask? It's very risky for a newbie to come talks about such thing sometimes it's very hard for people to believe them, though there are genuine newbies that are mean for business but sometimes people are afraid to deal with them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vccresellerpanel
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

https://vccresellerpanel.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 08:35:56 AM

providing company details with some information about current status of the company will helpful to gain potential buyer, could you please send me a message with details?

Unlock the power of unlimited virtual card creation https://vccresellerpanel.com
99Percent

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 04:02:36 PM

Hi, my brother. To encourage people to visit the website, I think it would be best if you included a thorough description of the business here. In addition to not providing accurate site information, the website that is offering this wallet is nameless. Even though some newbies are meant to be in the corporate world, discussing such topics could be risky for them. It's not always simple to trust something quickly.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 03:56:21 PM

I think it's better you just write about the company with concrete details or possibly share about them here for people to have a look at there site. You don't yet give a reasonable information of the site and again this wallet provider site doesn't have any name if I may ask? It's very risky for a newbie to come talks about such thing sometimes it's very hard for people to believe them, though there are genuine newbies that are mean for business but sometimes people are afraid to deal with them.

This is a concrete observation I think allot of information is not provided  even the telegram link I enter has not to show, I believe with all you have ask OP let him make provision of the company and more essential details to help access it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: