Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod thinks my Ph.D. is fake because he is too stupid to tell otherwise.  (Read 619 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 746
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 12:16:24 PM

But if you do not design a mining algorithm to advance science, all you get is a network of people with very low levels of intelligence.

Wrong "doctor".    Undecided

"Mining" has not advanced any science.   The driving factor for mining has been the greed in POW algorithms.  Any technical advancements in pattern recognition have been specifically for that. 

Even though AI uses the same graphic intensive algorithms (graphic cards), AI is not driven by mining and so mining will eventually be replaced by a superior recognition algorithm specifically designed for neural nets.   Once BTC moves to a different algorithm, "mining" will be forgotten.

Requiring your business network to study mining is like requiring your computer network to use Token Ring.  :/

because I do have a Ph.D. in Mathematics.

That is an insane claim.   A person earning a Ph.D. would also learn social skills.   

Why does it bother you so much that I am using cryptocurrency mining to advance science?

Terrible logic for a "doctor".  :/

Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science. WHAT A F@#$ING LOSER! For all you stupid f@#$faces, HERE IS A F@#$ING HINT. YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT TECHNICAL MATHEMATICS BECAUSE I HAVE A PH.D. IN MATHEMATICS. Anyone here who does not believe that I have a Ph.D. in Mathematics is stupid and disgraceful. That is all there is to it.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 12:30:06 PM

Have you ever wondered as to why we should care about your opinions on other people's opinions about your degree?
There is a solution to shut everyone's mouth, just post something about Bitcointalk on your tiktok account, then nobody would dare to question your degree.

🖤😏
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 01:01:59 PM

Have you ever wondered as to why we should care about your opinions on other people's opinions about your degree?
There is a solution to shut everyone's mouth, just post something about Bitcointalk on your tiktok account, then nobody would dare to question your degree.
I already said that everyone who questions my degree in mathematics is stupid. This means that you are stupid. Not only are you exceptionally stupid, but you are also evil. You want to thank universities for promoting violence against me because you are an exceptionally evil entity. REDACTED:

Since you are stupid and evil, I will not give into any of your demands. Please pay me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname if you want me to follow any of your your stupid and senseless orders. Even if I post anything on TikTok, that will not get you to believe me because you have been so completely and utterly consumed by your own evil and stupidity that you reject all education, sense, and peace in favor of violence. You are horrible.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 02:05:50 PM

Ok, you wanna play this game? Then how about everyone trying to post on one of your topics ask you the same, for money? How would you feel about that?

If you want people to care about your demands, you should also care about their demands, which in this case is a hassle free demand which would cost you zero to do, just login to your tiktok and say something about Bitcointalk. Otherwise you could face the same absurd request for payment from people here.

🖤😏
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 02:32:49 PM

Ok, you wanna play this game? Then how about everyone trying to post on one of your topics ask you the same, for money? How would you feel about that?

If you want people to care about your demands, you should also care about their demands, which in this case is a hassle free demand which would cost you zero to do, just login to your tiktok and say something about Bitcointalk. Otherwise you could face the same absurd request for payment from people here.

I am asking for money because you are demanding something from me you f@#$ing moron. I will not give money to the people posting on my topics because 95% of the time, the people here have absolutely nothing to contribute. This is because Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts idiots like you. You are an idiot. I cannot help you. I can only call you an idiot because you are a f@#$ing idiot just like Vod and most people here.

Pay me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname before I would even consider caving to any of your stupid @$$ demands.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 03:19:39 PM

Alright, alright, alright, here is my final respond to your senseless request, if you want me to pay you for a tiktok post, you will have to pay me first, because I'm not going to entertain you any further. How about that?

Then after you paid me with Bitcoin, which is the crypto that I support and accept, I will then pay you with circcash, which is the crypto that you support and accept and want the world to adopt in order to advance science, if you refuse this deal, means that you, yourself don't believe in what you are trying so hard to convince the world to care and cherish about.
And that makes you a fraud, a hypocrite, a charlatan.

Deal, or are you a fraud?

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 04:45:48 PM

Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science.

No.  I believe someone with a Ph.D would be able to communicate better.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 05:55:17 PM

Alright, alright, alright, here is my final respond to your senseless request, if you want me to pay you for a tiktok post, you will have to pay me first, because I'm not going to entertain you any further. How about that?

Then after you paid me with Bitcoin, which is the crypto that I support and accept, I will then pay you with circcash, which is the crypto that you support and accept and want the world to adopt in order to advance science, if you refuse this deal, means that you, yourself don't believe in what you are trying so hard to convince the world to care and cherish about.
And that makes you a fraud, a hypocrite, a charlatan.

Deal, or are you a fraud?
It is called 'Circcash' with capitalization. Before we can proceed any further, you should sign your statement with your Circcash wallet.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science.

No.  I believe someone with a Ph.D would be able to communicate better.  Smiley
I can communicate well. You are just blathering stupidity because you are stupid.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
jvannameIsFraud

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:05:52 PM

I though you finally take meds and stop creating jank thread, but it looks like you actualy went to party on previous holiday. And only FRAUD ask for money when somoene doubt your identty.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:11:38 PM

I though you finally take meds and stop creating jank thread, but it looks like you actualy went to party on previous holiday. And only FRAUD ask for money when somoene doubt your identty.
You are stupid too. The only way I will do anything for you is if you paid me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname. I do not fulfill the requests of stupid, evil, and worthless entities without pay because that would be dumb.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8407

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:13:33 PM

It seems that you are the first Ph.D. who calls his interlocutors stupid *****. Quite ironic.  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:16:16 PM

It seems that you are the first Ph.D. who calls his interlocutors stupid bastards. Quite ironic.  Roll Eyes
I call people stupid because they are stupid. If people wanted me to stop calling them stupid, they would quit acting stupid.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:19:07 PM

I call people stupid because they are stupid. If people wanted me to stop calling them stupid, they would quit acting stupid.
Perhaps this really makes you a Ph.D.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jvannameIsFraud

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:20:43 PM

You are stupid too. The only way I will do anything for you is if you paid me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname. I do not fulfill the requests of stupid, evil, and worthless entities without pay because that would be dumb.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

i am stupid, but not stupid to send money to FRAUD like you
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:20:57 PM

Perhaps this really makes you a Ph.D.
No. It does not. Please stop speaking like a stupid idiot. You are garbage.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

i am stupid, but not stupid to send money to FRAUD like you
Yes. You are stupid. We finally agree on something.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:22:41 PM

I believe you have been temp-banned before for inappropriate language.  It seems you struggle to communicate respectfully and might actually want to provoke being banned again.  I'm not sure why.  Anyone promoting violence doesn't belong here.

icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:23:22 PM

I think your words will be much more convincing if you leave me a red tag, as you did with others.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:24:54 PM

I believe you have been temp-banned before for inappropriate language.  It seems you struggle to communicate respectfully and might actually want to provoke being banned again.  I'm not sure why.  Anyone promoting violence doesn't belong here.

Dude. I have been trying to communicate respectfully with people here. But the people here are all incredibly dense and they cannot have legitimate conversations with anyone. Digaran is promoting violence here. Digaran wants to thank those who threatened me with violence because digaran is a truly evil entity. I call people here 'stupid' because they really are stupid. And the f@!#ers who doubt my education should not expect me to be nice to them because they are evil. So cut the crap. You are a horrible person siding with evil because you are trash.

I think your words will be much more convincing if you leave me a red tag, as you did with others.  Wink
I just did. It is a shame that I cannot have a conversation with the people here because they are too mentally deranged to say anything that makes sense and is not 100 percent pure hatred. But then again, Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts the worst of the worst.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
jvannameIsFraud

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:30:56 PM

promoting violance? this fraud actually wish us dead. he should get lifetime ban.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:36:05 PM

promoting violance? this fraud actually wish us dead. he should get lifetime ban.
I do not wish the death of anyone. Of course, when people mock me because I was the only person promoting a specific safety procedure for biological laboratories that could prevent the next pandemic, I will no longer promote such a procedure. And the result will be death. I consider that justice. If you hate the person who is trying to prevent death, don't be surprised when you get a lot more death. And guess what? The amount of death has been up since 2020. If people implemented the safety procedure that I have been promoting, all of that death may have been avoided. But yet the people here hate me because they love death!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. After death comes HELL. And Hell is Hell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: