Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Jim Cramer affect on Bitcoin....  (Read 235 times)
tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1105
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 06:37:27 PM

Jim has this awful reputation in case you didn't know. Basically everything he says the opposite happens. They even made the reverse Cramer ETF lmao. Now the worst has happened and he has said BTC is going to the moon! I hope BTC is strong enough to weather this storm lmao..... https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1742574566948446441?t=Lq4TuNvvT4-l10UF_UKYqg&s=19

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 07:53:01 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (2)

If it does drop then we have a opportunity to buy at a cheaper price and wait for higher prices.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 08:03:33 PM

the cramer effect is simple

his words are what wallstreet want him to say

EG if wall street wants to buy a stock they get him to FUD it to cause viewers to sell so its discounted for wallstreet
EG if wallstreet is invested but ready to sell, they get him to hype it to cause viewers to buy and pump, so its premium to sell for wall street

in short dont take his advice
also by the time good advice reaches his ears  and then his mouth, the market has already reacted and the viewers are last to know

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 08:10:54 PM

EG if wall street wants to buy a stock they get him to FUD it to cause viewers to sell so its discounted for wallstreet
EG if wallstreet is invested but ready to sell, they get him to hype it to cause viewers to buy and pump, so its premium to sell for wall street

also by the time good advice reaches his ears  and then his mouth, the market has already reacted and the viewers are last to know

It’s not even about him. Generally no one should take advice from anybody at all, no matter how known they are or how much of a public figure they are. I’m sure you know already. Just like you said, he’s doing just as he’s asked to do, same as all these YouTubers and influencers. They do not care what damage it causes, they just lie and hype what isn’t even worth to be hyped and people get trapped once they FOMO in. Though, there is some hype that can be profitable, like Elon’s hype, though one has to be careful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 08:27:43 PM

Exactly...
I have been wondering about a correction for a while, finding a reason for the next dip before the halving...The first thing I found is that currently, all 14 applicants have not thought or developed any way to prove the Bitcoin underlying their ETFs.

If the SEC have any blockchain knowledge, this will probably be a denial reason, if they care about the ETFs being on paper and backed by nothing.
Then I saw Jim Cramer being bullish. This indication of what's coming in the near term made me more confident, lol.

It’s not even about him. Generally no one should take advice from anybody at all, no matter how known they are or how much of a public figure they are. I’m sure you know already. Just like you said, he’s doing just as he’s asked to do, same as all these YouTubers and influencers. They do not care what damage it causes, they just lie and hype what isn’t even worth to be hyped and people get trapped once they FOMO in. Though, there is some hype that can be profitable, like Elon’s hype, though one has to be careful.

It is about him. If you look at his comments and when he has made them, he is a figure for incorrect news to try and sway retail investors. There aren't many other influencers with such an accurate (in the wrong way) track record.

Jim on the other hand, isn't just doing what he's asked, he knows exactly what he is doing...
See: Jim Cramer on tips to manipulate the market and similar videos you can find from this era...
And let me know if you were as shocked as I was that this video was even created, let alone still available for public viewing.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 08:46:13 PM

It is about him. If you look at his comments and when he has made them, he is a figure for incorrect news to try and sway retail investors. There aren't many other influencers with such an accurate (in the wrong way) track record.

Jim on the other hand, isn't just doing what he's asked, he knows exactly what he is doing...
See: Jim Cramer on tips to manipulate the market and similar videos you can find from this era...
And let me know if you were as shocked as I was that this video was even created, let alone still available for public viewing.

I am actually shocked. So shocked at how he has the confidence to say all he did on camera without no fear or emotion. Honestly, he is a really smart person and you can tell from the strategies he speak of but he’s just using the intelligence wrongly. This just tells a lot about what happens in the market, the things that we never see. It’s crazy how he said that he’s playing both sides so he’s always on top (all he cares about is winning), and I noticed that the other guy just keeps on agreeing to what he’s saying despite the fact that it’s all evil. This just can really give some trust issues.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 09:12:48 PM

Jim has this awful reputation in case you didn't know. Basically everything he says the opposite happens. They even made the reverse Cramer ETF lmao. Now the worst has happened and he has said BTC is going to the moon! I hope BTC is strong enough to weather this storm lmao..... https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1742574566948446441?t=Lq4TuNvvT4-l10UF_UKYqg&s=19
Could Jim Cramer be the cause of Bitcoin's price dropping by 5.6%? If yes, Jim Cramer is one of the causes of the decline in Bitcoin prices, he is too influential in the rise and fall of market prices for Bitcoin. I don't really believe it.

Apart from Jim Cramer which was shared by WatcherGuru, there is news that I found on social media platforms that the decline in Bitcoin prices is related to several issues regarding the rejection of ETF Spot Bitcoin created by the company Matrixport.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 09:46:28 PM

~
Apart from Jim Cramer which was shared by WatcherGuru, there is news that I found on social media platforms that the decline in Bitcoin prices is related to several issues regarding the rejection of ETF Spot Bitcoin created by the company Matrixport.

Markus Thielson is the head researcher at Matrixport.  He stated that his report was not relying on insider SEC comments nor any specific issuer.  And he said he has adopted a more bearish view as of Wednesday.  Cheesy 

One wonders if there should be an investigation into Matrixport for potential market manipulation regarding Thielson's negative 'opinion' on the Bitcoin ETF and  after all, Matrixports co-founder and chairman is Jihan Wu, a Chinese billionaire.  There are potential conflicts of interest and ethical issues here.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 09:57:14 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2024, 10:12:41 PM by franky1

the cramer effect is about cramer and the listening ear of wallstreet vs cramers viewers

however social media influencers try to create their own personal pump/dump sensational videos.. but this is not 'the cramer effect' this is just independant pump/dump
99.99% of social media influencers are not receiving tips/scripts from wall street

matrixports mentions they think the sec will deny... but does not list SEC criteria, nor what etf applicants are not meeting sec criteria
thus matrixports lacks detail evidence proof

from what i have looked into durig december SEC was very detailed and talkative to all applicants listing all criteria and suggesting if they are not ready to function under those criteria in january, there is no point updating filing at dec 29th as the SEC has alot to review in new year so dont bother
so by many updating, they feel confident in meeting the criteria

watch just the first 2 minutes
https://youtu.be/YkBqOAmdc7I?t

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 06:52:39 AM

also by the time good advice reaches his ears  and then his mouth, the market has already reacted and the viewers are last to know

I am actually shocked. So shocked at how he has the confidence to say all he did on camera without no fear or emotion. Honestly, he is a really smart person and you can tell from the strategies he speak of but he’s just using the intelligence wrongly. This just tells a lot about what happens in the market, the things that we never see. It’s crazy how he said that he’s playing both sides so he’s always on top (all he cares about is winning), and I noticed that the other guy just keeps on agreeing to what he’s saying despite the fact that it’s all evil. This just can really give some trust issues.

Your reaction was the same as mine when I first watched that video, which taught wall street how to manipulate markets so openly. I would have thought people would have been outraged at the videos, though it seems either not enough people have seen it or people don't know how to raise their voice about it. Either way, you are right, it is outright evil, and more people should watch and share that video so that they know the truth about mainstream media who constantly put Jim Cramer on their screens to trick investors who trust the media/who are vulnerable to media influence.
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 11:06:30 AM

His comments are irrelevant to the Bitcoin market and I am not sure it can have any consequences on the price. The Bitcoin space is big enough to contain anybody including former critics. Therefore Jim Cramer is highly welcomed if he has changed his former position.

Markus Thielson is the head researcher at Matrixport.  He stated that his report was not relying on insider SEC comments nor any specific issuer.  And he said he has adopted a more bearish view as of Wednesday.  Cheesy  

One wonders if there should be an investigation into Matrixport for potential market manipulation regarding Thielson's negative 'opinion' on the Bitcoin ETF and  after all, Matrixports co-founder and chairman is Jihan Wu, a Chinese billionaire.  There are potential conflicts of interest and ethical issues here.

Matrixport speculation is based on the composition of SEC's five members and the recent comments by Chairman Gary Gensler. The reports assume that the application might not get the required vote from the committees since a majority of these members are Democrats. It was also reported that the Chairman made a remark that pointed to the fact that the approval might be delayed until Congress makes more regulatory laws. The market will always react to any news now because many people who are not knowledgeable about the Bitcoin space have invested in the sector because of the ETF, so any contrary news ignites FUD.    

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 11:18:58 AM

Matrixport speculation is based on the composition of SEC's five members and the recent comments by Chairman Gary Gensler. The reports assume that the application might not get the required vote from the committees since a majority of these members are Democrats. It was also reported that the Chairman made a remark that pointed to the fact that the approval might be delayed until Congress makes more regulatory laws. The market will always react to any news now because many people who are not knowledgeable about the Bitcoin space have invested in the sector because of the ETF, so any contrary news ignites FUD.    

matrixport made EMPTY assumptions based on "they are democrats" without actually doing any investigation on actual progress, nor actual quotes, nor actual data of the SEC true sentiment

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 11:25:09 AM

So we can see how small bitcoin is still when the community in it is still easily manipulated by news, but just like optimism @Upgrade00 mentioned a good opportunity to buy at low prices.

Just like the late crowd always takes more risks than those who come early, so there are manipulation tricks from news to investment funds, whales can benefit. If everyone in the crowd is calm in front of news and fluctuations, I believe that is also the period when the market has reached a state of very large scale, and words from someone or even a whole country want to oppose is like a car passing in front of you Smiley , but we still have a long way to go to overcome challenges like the ones OP mentioned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 11:50:00 AM

It's not just him but everyone who tells that something positive about Bitcoin is going to have an opposite impact. This is what we've known as the indicators and signals from these folks. But anyway, a joke or not, I've seen this handful times and despite that they're bullish or not to Bitcoin, there's always the opposite reaction from the community and the market. Right now, it's different and the market has recovered from the crash that has happened yesterday. Everyone was in awe but then again, we've seen on how resilient Bitcoin is and it is just indicating that we're actually closer to the bull run with resilience it shows.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 12:34:12 PM

LOL, I barely follow crypto influencer, and I don't know if there is such influencer like Jim Cramer who is a jinx-er. To be honest I haven't meet anyone who are considering influencer opinion when they want to act on the market. I know some people who are actively following and commenting on influencer post on twitter but they are just doing it for entertainment and mocking them.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 01:29:17 PM

It's been a long time since I have stop heeding to the speculation shared by so called experts or market leaders and influencers because they have no idea about crypto or Bitcoin and just speculate wildly based on market trend and if coincidentally becomes true then they boast about it. We should stop focussing on these influencers and start our own research.

Leaving Jim Cramer aside i would say we should cashin during such temporary dumps and make most of it.But, I kne it's not easy to take entry when we such dump especially with Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 01:36:52 PM

It is not that everything he says is the actual opposite of what is actually going to happen but rather there is just an association with his name

If Jim Cramer basically promotes or talks about something in good light of course people are going to want to sell since the they know that after Cramer the demand will be huge but now everyone is selling so even if Cramer says it’s going up, it might go down

It is just funny if you look at it but do not worry bitcoin will bounce back

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 02:10:50 PM

He’s right when he said bitcoin is going to the moon, but the problem is when it will start taking place? For now, the rumors that has been circulating around about the upcoming rejection of bitcoin spot ETF proposals is very popular so most probably, if it’s really going to happen, hence bitcoin price will immediately suffer an instant price decline.

However, there’s no wrong with that since bitcoin is highly volatile and we can expect any price drop from time to time, but instead of seeing it as a threat, we can transform it into a major advantage for us so we can maximize buying bitcoin again in preparation for bitcoin halving. So there’s really no problem if Jim Cramer prediction will be an irony of what’s going to happen. At least, we know bitcoin price will eventually recover after couple of days or months. This is not new anymore so we should not be over affected with this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 03:18:04 PM

If it does drop then we have a opportunity to buy at a cheaper price and wait for higher prices.
This will always be the best to do and if I had the chance to buy and hodl then I will surely do it every single dip and apply DCA. Since I have no extra money to buy and with the current high fees I can't afford one but my weekly rewards of Bitcoin from signature campaigns I think it will also count as a DCA and is better than nothing. Whatever influencial individuals will sayabout Bitcoin it is still up on us if we want to get distracted or keeping calm and buying Bitcoin everytime there is an opportunity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

You can also compare them to that space psycho who makes trucks and launches satellites in order to connect human brains with what no and other bullshit. Whatever they say about crypto leads to pumps but they dont sustain and drop soon after, so dont follow them either.

In other words, dont follow anybody as financial advice expect your own self. If you see someone making big comments about something, assume that they are personally involved in it and you should steer clear.

At the current up and down position of crypto, anything can happen so keep both types of orders open and just wait and watch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x