Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resigned from day job today  (Read 294 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 01:08:26 PM

Got a new temporary job. I have been working for just over a week so far.
Is this temporary Job is now permanent mate? because you have not updating here so maybe either you stayed in that temporary job or found a new job .

Hope that you are now in a good and worth it job for your best interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:29:31 PM

but not everyone can do what you do. you know that adults like us are bound by responsibilities, whether to our families, our children, or ourselves, and those responsibilities are what make us do things we don't even want to do. because to some people, it is better to be stressed at work than the stress of facing the ridicule of other people who think that we are useless because we don't work and make money. and because of this, many people work under  pressure and stress and they remain resistant to this.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:06:53 PM

With some relief, I have resigned from my day job with immediate effect. It had got to the stage where I felt undervalued and unwanted, and have felt the job was effecting my mental health.  Nevertheless, I will be looking for a new job as soon as I have sufficiently rested.
Life can be threatening at times especially when working under some firm when I was working under some firm in the name of work I really smelt hell .I Understand how it feels

Has anyone else here immediately resigned from their occupation?
Yes I have resigned from my occupation before due to poor management and how they treated me like a trash al because of work. You know how this rich folks behave, when eve they are in power they show muscle as if they have arrived.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:05:12 PM

Nothing that I need to say because once you are not happy in your Job anymore and this
brings you mental issues then that is the indication to leave and go find new one because i have been an
employee for many years and I know where to stop working in something I am not enjoying.

Hoping that sooner you may find a Job that suits you , and a co  worker that will help you
and join you to work together for the company as team , because in every workplace we need to be bonded
with our office mates or else there will never be a second home for all of you.

My work place is like a school when we were young , this must be consider the second
safest and comfortable place aside from our Home.

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:35:31 PM

Wish you luck in your next employment .

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:48:03 PM

Most every job now has problems but if you got a good job from the job you left. Then you must have done something good or if your online income is more than your job income. Then it is better to leave your job because you work for money. And you are getting more money online here too. That is why it is better to give more importance to you here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 12:34:50 AM

I wish you well in your future prospects, OP.  Hopefully, you can find a job that has a safe environment to poster your growth and enhance your mental health.  Mental health is really important to consider in finding a job.  If you have poor mental health in your job, it will translate to poor performance, weak immune system leading to sick days, and many issues related to collaboration with your boss and colleagues.  Go for it, OP!

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:12:01 AM

The government generated jobs report was released today. I'm so hopeful for a future without slavery to the debt dollar of those tyrants.

May your mind be relaxed sooner than you expect it too be. The future is indeed brighter than it has ever been brother.

Yes ooo the brightness of future is more than what it hold today one should not kill itself with temporary thing that could not even satisfied the body and give sound health it's better to work less with results than become elephant in work while eating as grasshopper.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: