Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet9ja vs Forex  (Read 396 times)
HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:24:07 PM

From my own side I go talk say the two of them na actually prediction because even after you dn run analyses you no really dey sure of anything. I dn ask people wey dey into forex but some dey claim say e dey different. If you get idea about the two i go like know if anything really dey different for the two of them
My brother the two from one sense na actually same but the difference is that one is more hype to thinking that you can actually make a living out of it while the other one na purely luck business. For me the two of can be related to luck and stats, although many people believe say you fit use same stats follow up gambling but my brother I tell it's not easy and I would advise sef for anyone wey no get watin dey give am money to actually avoid this method because these two things need proper and strick income because you fit turn addict if you say you wan carry for head.

Na true you talk so, the both bah, if you look at them very well na still the same thing E dey talk about because the both carry luck for head, bet9ja na luck for ex exchange na luck too, you will gast put money for the both and if you get luck you will get pass waiting you put, the both just dey fear me because na something wey be luck things and if you are not a lucky person you will suffer ehn, but the worst one na bet9ja, bet9ja get one spirit wey be say even if you dey lose your money you no fit stop until your eyes open finish, I have seen many people that are doing forex exchange and if they don't have luck they will leave it for some time but bet9ja own na like spirit, because even money wey you go use chop you go wan use am bet Grin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 11:15:07 PM

From my own side I go talk say the two of them na actually prediction because even after you dn run analyses you no really dey sure of anything. I dn ask people wey dey into forex but some dey claim say e dey different. If you get idea about the two i go like know if anything really dey different for the two of them

I don't knkw much about Forex but I will tell you not to engage in anything related to betting, how I wish I have someone to give me this advice some years back, betting is so addictive and you can't get it out of your brain trust me you won't be yourself again till you leave it unless you're just playing it for fun and more so gamble can take your life if care is not taking, just don't do betting please.

People get addicted to better out of greediness. There is nothing bad in gambling. People get into problem in gambling when being greedy and become addicted. One can bet for fun as he still make little cash from it. One should just learn to gamble with only the money you can avoid to lose.
Taricoins

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 12:17:40 AM

From my own understanding FX and Bet9ja almost the same but they have big difference because both of them are all prediction and risks taking you can win or you can lose.

When I say they have big difference is because FX is all about trading and it favour those who have the knowledge on how trade in FX. While Bet9ja is all about gambling and prediction of game like football you can win and lose instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: