Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We dont own enough bitcoin  (Read 969 times)
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2993

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 07:36:05 AM

Nobody knows how many bitcoins are enough for us. If we mean financial independence, then we should probably have as many bitcoins as corresponds to 10-25 annual income. According to representatives of the FIRE movement, this is exactly what is needed for financial independence. For many this is a really large amount. But what I would like to say is that we could focus our attention on buying Bitcoin specifically during bear markets. I don't think now is a good enough time. You can save bitcoins in a bull market, but then you need to reduce the size of your purchases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:57:39 AM

Nobody knows how many bitcoins are enough for us. If we mean financial independence, then we should probably have as many bitcoins as corresponds to 10-25 annual income. According to representatives of the FIRE movement, this is exactly what is needed for financial independence. For many this is a really large amount. But what I would like to say is that we could focus our attention on buying Bitcoin specifically during bear markets. I don't think now is a good enough time. You can save bitcoins in a bull market, but then you need to reduce the size of your purchases.
Yes, having 10-20 Bitcoins is indeed a very large amount in my opinion and also we can do anything if we have that amount of Bitcoins, because we will no longer have difficulty if we want to do what we want and can easily do it.
Collecting Bitcoin when the market is bearish is very good, but we cannot know for sure whether a bear market will occur and now is not the right time to collect it, but if we can collect the amount we can of course we will be able to enjoy profits when market conditions are bullish.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 10:15:21 AM

First of all no one owns bitcoins everyone holds bitcoins by investing their own money. Bitcoin is decentralized and its value will increase as small amounts are used. You have to fix your mind for investment. Everyone knows that the crypto market is unstable and there are risks. Understand the dynamics of the market and proceed with research. If you want to enjoy financial freedom you need to know the right time to buy Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 11:05:40 AM

First of all no one owns bitcoins everyone holds bitcoins by investing their own money. Bitcoin is decentralized and its value will increase as small amounts are used. You have to fix your mind for investment. Everyone knows that the crypto market is unstable and there are risks. Understand the dynamics of the market and proceed with research. If you want to enjoy financial freedom you need to know the right time to buy Bitcoin.

Seems like OP is experiencing FOMO because of the current bitcoin situation and value. You're right, He needs to fix his mindset when it comes to investment because maybe he doesn't know that all bitcoin holders have spent a lot of time and years in investing, There's no easy money not as much as you think
so it's better for you to study thoroughly about bitcoin or any crypto related topic before you believe whatever news is spreading on social media.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 12:10:04 PM

Bitcoin is a risky investment platform as there is an opportunity to make more profit by investing, and if you invest without knowledge, there is more chance of loss than profit. A Bitcoin investor must know some basics. Especially when to invest and why you need to hold on bitcoin holdings in adverse conditions. Knowing these things, an investor will definitely be interested in investing in Bitcoin. In any other currency there is a possibility of losing one's wealth due to various events but Bitcoin is the only decentralised currency where one has a high chance of making profit if one invests for long term. If one invests keeping in view the possibility of return, he will also get a satisfactory return according to his investment.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:13:40 PM

What is enough for you then? Because those who only have limited sources of income and a low budget for investment, are already happy and said enough to have at least some. Maybe if you are a rich person, 1BTC, or 10BTC seems to be enough. A person can invest depending on their capabilities and budget but I don't say they will focus solely on crypto, not a safe one. I'd rather suggest to everyone to spread their investment for some reason and safety assurance.

Even though we saw the continuous growth of Bitcoin we can't assure that everything will go okay in the future. At least having another form of investment could save us from losing all our money.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 02:42:35 PM

If we think about human nature, we can see that no matter how many possessions a person has, it is not enough for him because he wants more, and this is no exception in the case of Bitcoin. Moreover, most of us people do not make the right investment at the right time and that is why it seems we have the thought we don't on the enough.
If I speak for myself then I have to say when BitCoin came to 16K I was waiting for Bitcoin to fall below 10K and then I would invest so I missed one opportunity after another by not investing.  And currently regretting that I don't have enough bitcoins to gain good profits in the upcoming bull-run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 02:44:29 PM

You would need more than just equal to 10-20 years of annual income. especially when it is in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a stablecoin. it's price is always fluctuating. another factor is how old you'd like to get retired. if you want to be financially independent at a younger age and retire from work then you would probably need a lot more than the normal retirement age.

What is enough for you then? Because those who only have limited sources of income and a low budget for investment, are already happy and said enough to have at least some. Maybe if you are a rich person, 1BTC, or 10BTC seems to be enough. A person can invest depending on their capabilities and budget but I don't say they will focus solely on crypto, not a safe one. I'd rather suggest to everyone to spread their investment for some reason and safety assurance.

Even though we saw the continuous growth of Bitcoin we can't assure that everything will go okay in the future. At least having another form of investment could save us from losing all our money.
What you said is very sensible advice bro. As Saying goes: Don't put all your eggs in one basket, which totally suites here. it is better to diversify your investment in multiple sources to keep yourself safe whens something unfortunate happen to one of your investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 04:03:41 PM

-snip-
I agree with you, not everyone considers BTC as an asset that they can invest in even though they have learned about how to invest with Bitcoin because they are still unsure about investing in Bitcoin.
What you have done is very good by balancing investments in Bitcoin, real assets and gold, of course you will be able to enjoy the benefits of the three investments you make.
Doubts about investing in Bitcoin can be due to many reasons. One of them may be that they don't know the benefits of investing in Bitcoin. Maybe they are also afraid because market prices are uncertain at any time.

Balancing the three in investing is great because all three types of investment have the same goal rather than making other investments or saving money in the bank.
Trying to balance Bitcoin, real estate and gold investments is fraught with challenges. If I can still try to keep Bitcoin regular with DCA, I also do gold based on financial conditions. Trying to add to real estate is still out of my reach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 05:25:37 PM

Trying to balance Bitcoin, real estate and gold investments is fraught with challenges. If I can still try to keep Bitcoin regular with DCA, I also do gold based on financial conditions. Trying to add to real estate is still out of my reach.

One of the issues is a dilemma of whether to re-balance your portfolio, or just put a specified amount on a regular basis and just let it be. Re-balancing is probably a sensible option, you aim for your crypto-holdings to be no more than 20% of your portfolio, so if BTC shoots up and becomes more than that 20%, you sell the excess to put in other assets. But than many would ask themselves why sell their best-performing asset in favour of anything else.
As for real estate, just as with BTC, you don't have to buy a whole house or whole bitcoin. You could purchase property jointly with other people or just invest in REITs.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:38:24 PM

The existence of Bitcoin s in this era is important if you think far and believe in it. It doesn't matter if the amount of value you will buy now is small or large, you don't want to waste the opportunity of not being able to buy it and hold it for the long term.

That's why others are very lucky to have an open mind and believe in bitcoin, because there is definitely a good ROI waiting for them once they find the right time to sell it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 706

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:52:44 PM
Merited by ShowOff (1)

The existence of Bitcoin s in this era is important if you think far and believe in it. It doesn't matter if the amount of value you will buy now is small or large, you don't want to waste the opportunity of not being able to buy it and hold it for the long term.
Bitcoin is almost more important if we say so for this era, because some people are very grateful when they are still able to hold Bitcoin after buying it in the past at lower prices and are still eager to continue collecting it now at whatever price it is. This means that people who have truly dedicated themselves to Bitcoin will prioritize the amount of Bitcoin they can get rather than caring too much about the price circulating in the market. Because price is only more important for traders who take advantage of every space for profits in any amount.

That's why others are very lucky to have an open mind and believe in bitcoin, because there is definitely a good ROI waiting for them once they find the right time to sell it.
I think not only other people can get a good ROI through Bitcoin at the right time, but you yourself can also get that ROI if you really believe in Bitcoin and are more concerned with continuing to collect it at any price without thinking about selling. in the near future or feel panic due to being influenced by other people who have sold before the right time occurs.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 04:14:53 AM

It seems like you're expressing a sense of urgency and enthusiasm about acquiring more Bitcoin (BTC). The mindset you described, where the belief of not having enough drives continuous pursuit, is indeed a common psychological aspect of investing. This mentality can lead individuals to actively seek opportunities to accumulate more of the asset they believe is valuable.

Bitcoin has gained significant attention as a store of value and a potential hedge against inflation. Many investors find it appealing due to its decentralized nature and limited supply. However, it's crucial to approach investments, including cryptocurrency, with careful consideration of risks and market dynamics.

Always make informed decisions, stay updated on market trends, and be aware of the potential volatility associated with cryptocurrency investments. Diversification is also an essential strategy to mitigate risks in your overall investment portfolio.
Blockchain's decentralization and brilliance fascinate me.

Risks - they're part of the game. Bitcoin revolutionizes value, despite its volatility. Its scarcity and decentralization make it a unique inflation hedge. I monitor market trends to make informed decisions. Like surfing, you must comprehend the waves to ride them.

Diversification is essential! I believe Bitcoin is powerful, but portfolio balance is essential. Like a balanced diet, you need diverse nutrients to keep healthy. Bitcoin is important to my financial health, but not the only one. I recommend it as an investment and a statement of support for decentralization. But I constantly remember: never put all your eggs in one basket.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:07:43 PM

Earning money alone should not be the main goal of life. Life has many other purposes. You don't need to accumulate extra Bitcoins to live a healthy normal life. People learn to earn money from birth when knowledge increases. Just wants to earn till death. People are dissatisfied. So you never say I'm done making money. So you can never own enough bitcoins even if you want to.😄

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:26:04 PM

The thought and belief that something is missing gives rise to a constant desire for that object. So if we act as if we never have enough resources, this will allow us to cognitively always strive to acquire that resource, and then eventually this will lead to excess, right? God, I hope so! Because I definitely need to get more BTC and I don't have enough!!!
Z-tight

Activity: 854
Merit: 1035

Only BTC

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:35:48 PM

Diversification is essential! I believe Bitcoin is powerful, but portfolio balance is essential. Like a balanced diet, you need diverse nutrients to keep healthy. Bitcoin is important to my financial health, but not the only one. I recommend it as an investment and a statement of support for decentralization. But I constantly remember: never put all your eggs in one basket.
Yes, never put all your eggs in one basket, but take note that this statement can be misleading, diversification should not mean buying different assets that are intrinsic to each other, and are influenced by each other. I recommend diversification, but take for example, buying BTC and xrp is not diversification in my honest opinion, some people buy BTC and a lot of altcoins and think they have diversified. If you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, but BTC, gold, silver, real estate, etc, these assets are in no way intrinsic to one another and as such you are spreading your money and the risks are different in all of them.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 02:19:26 PM

If we have this mindset then we will always be trying to get as much of it as we can. Lets face it, getting BTC is at this point more rewarding for the average person than buying Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Oil stock, etc. Lets keep stacking! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!! STACK SATS!!
Real investors don't stop buying and investing in stocks, they keep multiplying their investment until they die. Saying enough is not the mindset of a true investor as they will grab the opportunity if still there is one. That is why rich people become richer because they won't stop making money.

But being in the crypto space, even if we have a lot of money to invest, we must also consider the high risk which we have to be cautious when investing. And something we put some limitations on. Unlike other forms of investment, Bitcoin is somewhat special as it is hard to predict and assume that it will stay long and safe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 05:02:27 PM

We humans are the only animal on earth whose needs are endless. We only care about earning till death. But accumulating money is not the main purpose of life. So no matter how many bitcoins we own, we will never say I don't need bitcoins. So thinking directly and indirectly it would seem that we never own enough bitcoins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2376

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:42:27 PM

If we have this mindset then we will always be trying to get as much of it as we can. Lets face it, getting BTC is at this point more rewarding for the average person than buying Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Oil stock, etc. Lets keep stacking! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!! STACK SATS!!
Real investors don't stop buying and investing in stocks, they keep multiplying their investment until they die. Saying enough is not the mindset of a true investor as they will grab the opportunity if still there is one. That is why rich people become richer because they won't stop making money.

But being in the crypto space, even if we have a lot of money to invest, we must also consider the high risk which we have to be cautious when investing. And something we put some limitations on. Unlike other forms of investment, Bitcoin is somewhat special as it is hard to predict and assume that it will stay long and safe.
Investing in bitcoin nowadays is not as risky as it was some years ago. Of course its volatility is higher compared to the stock market for example, but I really don't see how someone could not be bullish on bitcoin in the long term. If you do daily trading is risky, very risky, but if you buy and hold for years then we're talking about a totally different game.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:58:37 PM

We humans are the only animal on earth whose needs are endless. We only care about earning till death. But accumulating money is not the main purpose of life. So no matter how many bitcoins we own, we will never say I don't need bitcoins. So thinking directly and indirectly it would seem that we never own enough bitcoins.
It's sad but true, it's because we're progressing as a species and we have to continue expanding our technology that we're forgetting to have simple lives. We also as a species have stopped trying to live on survival mode most of the time so we got lazy and our brains go to weird places which ends up with us thinking of ways to reinvent stuff that was not needed in the first place. I totally agree that we will never be satisfied with how much bitcoin we need because the economy of the world and most countries are getting worse by the day and so the price of essential stuff is going to go up and so what we've been saving is almost always not enough, I don't think that we'll ever be like that forever though, we can always teach ourselves to be happy with what we've got and train ourselves to stop whenever we're to reach the limit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███