Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We dont own enough bitcoin  (Read 967 times)
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 11:43:40 AM

I hate it when some posts on this Forum act like we are some cult or something.

It is in my opinion not healthy when Bitcoin becomes as important to you as the air you breathe.  Bitcoin is very rewarding and has changed lives for the better, but it has changed lives for the worse too.  How?  Easy.  Greed, ego and such.

Stack Bitcoin but do not forget there is a life to live.  A family to feed, other investments to make.  Some of them in yourself.

Yes, Dear, I do agree with you. The biggest enemy of the person is his/her greed and always in search of more and more that will lead him/her to destruction.

Many of them are accumulating more and more and don't spend for the enjoyment of life and I think it is a very bad habit I think if you get a good profit give a treat to yourself and your Beloved family as life is very unexpected. I think we should spend money but not in too over manner like spending money on rubbish things that have no good value in your life.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 02:15:44 PM

I think I'm a bit late to buy bitcoin. Because I couldn't buy BTC when it was near $14500 . And now the amount of BTC that I have seems low.I don't like keeping all assets in one place .But I partially agree with you that I have less bitcoins than I should have because of halving .
Nobody is ever late if they actually start doing it and not put it aside. It is human nature to think like that but that is what brings us down and prevents personal growth. It is so easy to start collecting bitcoins today and hence get into it as soon as you can. If you are going to buy bitcoin then you might want to wait it out while the prices reach a rock bottom. If you are earning bitcoin then just start working on it!

Never think of yourself to be late, you moved away from the no-coiner realm - that is what matters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 04:17:14 PM

There is more to life than just bitcoins or acquiring wealth though. Don't get lost in chasing your tail. I said it plenty of times before, it's always best to have some goals set in life, i.e. knowing why exactly you want to acquire more bitcoins, how many are enough, and to what point are you going to hold them.
Collecting sats just for the sake of it sounds a bit silly.
And that's not even to mention all the "don't keep all your eggs in one basket" rule etc.
Exactly, I'm not against bitcoin; in fact, I also want to stack more Satoshi or bitcoin if I have the capabilities, and that's what I'm doing, but I'm not stuck in bitcoin only; I have more ways to earn because I know there are more ways to have profit than bitcoin or crypto currency.
Bitcoin may be a better investment than real estate, but what if you do both? then more profit, right? They are both assets, and both can bring profit to an investor, so let's not limit ourselves to bitcoin only if you have goals in life and you want to achieve more or buy things you want. Then, keep on finding ways to earn based on your abilities and explore more; bitcoin is not the only thing you can have. Be more ambitious in the sense that you will focus more on growth and wealth. Having more things in your hand is better than having only one thing, right?
Investing in Bitcoin is good thing and and a very good decision, but i think their are other things that can be done aside bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is also profitable.  In bitcoin we can just invest what we can afford to invest and not only focusing in bitcoin.  As an investor diversity is very important and not only to place your eggs in one basket. Just get the amount of Bitcoin you think you can afford with ease and don't have a mindset that it must just be bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies alone.

Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 05:06:52 PM

It is in my opinion not healthy when Bitcoin becomes as important to you as the air you breathe.  Bitcoin is very rewarding and has changed lives for the better, but it has changed lives for the worse too.  How?  Easy.  Greed, ego and such.

Stack Bitcoin but do not forget there is a life to live.  A family to feed, other investments to make.  Some of them in yourself.

Yes, Dear, I do agree with you. The biggest enemy of the person is his/her greed and always in search of more and more that will lead him/her to destruction.

Many of them are accumulating more and more and don't spend for the enjoyment of life and I think it is a very bad habit I think if you get a good profit give a treat to yourself and your Beloved family as life is very unexpected. I think we should spend money but not in too over manner like spending money on rubbish things that have no good value in your life.

Yeah cause through greed we can make our life misserible sometimes as we all know that we don't have focus once greed is with us. We need to fight green in order to have self control and  didn't gamble beyond their limits. Cause if we fall into addictions and greed is with us then we can not control ourselves we bet every time and also greed don't mind the outcome of the bet as long as you can bet then that's okay with them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:31:54 PM

Self-positioning is important so many people advise buying bitcoin while you can afford to lose because this is the goal. We can't be forced to keep buying bitcoins but our livelihood is at stake and I think everyone is aware of that.
That's why we only buy what we can afford even though at some point we need to be aggressive in buying but that doesn't mean we don't pay attention to our financial condition because ultimately the financial management that we have before buying bitcoin is also important to minimise this kind of impact.

Buying bitcoin is of course very good and cultivating bitcoin as much as we can is a good thing but that does not mean forgetting today for tomorrow's life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:54:15 PM

The biggest enemy of the person is his/her greed and always in search of more and more that will lead him/her to destruction.
But not every greed is harmful, you can feel greedy of knowledge and experience.  Grin
No one stops to get lessons and new experiences. It is a part of our life, we will do it until the end of our life. We will never feel satisfied about our knowledge and experience.

Anyway, if we are greedy in investment or trading, I can agree this probably leads to bad ends. That's why we must make a plan or target, then we must stick on them. Just decide to exit if it reaches the target!

Many of them are accumulating more and more and don't spend for the enjoyment of life and I think it is a very bad habit I think if you get a good profit give a treat to yourself and your Beloved family as life is very unexpected.
Accumulating more is okay as long as it is not too excessively.
No one only buys Bitcoin once or twice. We must try to accumulate more and more. But when it is no longer in the right time to accumulate, we must decide to stop. Also, we must consider our funds/capital. We mustn't force to accumulate more if we have no longer enough capitals/funds.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jennykim512

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 09:28:30 PM

The thought and belief of not having enough of something brings forth the constant pursuit of that object. Thus, acting as if we never have enough of a resource will allow us cognitively to always be looking to acquire said resource and then eventually this will lead to a surplus, right? Gosh I hope so! Becuase I sure need to get more BTC and I don't have enough!!!

I was just watching a youtube from KITCO NEWs with Gary Cardone. Thats right, Gary Cardone NOT his asshole brother Grant Cardone LMAO!!!! Gary had a lot of great things to say that were extremely logical and bullish. I'll put the link in here later. https://youtu.be/6t2wjT9s0xE?si=Opc4s1B8K83Q9SmS

If we have this mindset then we will always be trying to get as much of it as we can. Lets face it, getting BTC is at this point more rewarding for the average person than buying Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Oil stock, etc. Lets keep stacking! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!! STACK SATS!!
Many people want to own Bitcoin, but keeping all your money in Bitcoin can be tricky, especially if you need some money for emergencies or personal expenses. While Bitcoin is a great investment, it's important to follow some rules. If you regularly buy small amounts of Bitcoin over a long time, known as Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA), you can build your Bitcoin savings without much trouble. Avoid investing based solely on excitement or the hope of making quick profits, as this can be risky and lead to losses.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 09:48:22 PM

The thought and belief of not having enough of something brings forth the constant pursuit of that object. Thus, acting as if we never have enough of a resource will allow us cognitively to always be looking to acquire said resource and then eventually this will lead to a surplus, right? Gosh I hope so! Becuase I sure need to get more BTC and I don't have enough!!!
Everyone strives and wishes to acquire large amounts of Bitcoin, and there are those who set a specific target for the appropriate quantity, which depends on the amount of money they spend from their capital for investment. There are those who believe that owning one Bitcoin is sufficient, there are those who see 0.1 as an appropriate amount, and there are those who constantly increase their holdings without a target or defined quantity. For me, I see that always striving to increase my Bitcoin holdings is a good thing until one obtains a large surplus. Bitcoin is the currency of the future and one of the best safe and profitable investments. Even if the value of Bitcoin temporarily decreases at some point, this is normal due to the inherent volatility of the crypto market. However, capital management and thoughtful investments are important to avoid selling accumulated holdings in case of emergencies in the long run.

So, yes, let's continue collecting and accumulating as Bitcoin becomes more ideal with decreasing supply and increasing demand, leading to a higher price.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 10:08:58 PM

I think I'm a bit late to buy bitcoin. Because I couldn't buy BTC when it was near $14500 . And now the amount of BTC that I have seems low.I don't like keeping all assets in one place .But I partially agree with you that I have less bitcoins than I should have because of halving .
Nobody is ever late if they actually start doing it and not put it aside. It is human nature to think like that but that is what brings us down and prevents personal growth. It is so easy to start collecting bitcoins today and hence get into it as soon as you can. If you are going to buy bitcoin then you might want to wait it out while the prices reach a rock bottom. If you are earning bitcoin then just start working on it!

Never think of yourself to be late, you moved away from the no-coiner realm - that is what matters.
Yes, I agree with this. I also want to share a little experience, initially I thought that Bitcoin investment was too late for beginners because the price was getting more expensive, especially when I heard from my friend, he has known Bitcoin for 8 years. I feel very sorry because I only found out about Bitcoin in the last few years and I feel that despair is building in me.

However, after I studied bitcoin more intensely and studied the history of bitcoin, I became convinced that investing in bitcoin is never too late, in fact the more we collect bitcoin from now on, the better it will be because bitcoin will continue to increase. Using the DCA mechanism is the right strategy because we do not think about increasing or decreasing prices because our goal is for the long term.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 06:39:13 PM

Yeah cause through greed we can make our life misserible sometimes as we all know that we don't have focus once greed is with us. We need to fight green in order to have self control and  didn't gamble beyond their limits. Cause if we fall into addictions and greed is with us then we can not control ourselves we bet every time and also greed don't mind the outcome of the bet as long as you can bet then that's okay with them.
Greed is a basic human nature, but every human being has their own level and there are controls that can be exercised. But when you indulge in lust and greed, everything will not be good. especially in bitcoin investments, if they are too greedy and the target price has been reached they will not sell it and hope it can rise even higher. but when prices start to fall and crash they will sell, it even looks stupid, greed that ends in losses.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 08:02:38 PM

I was just watching a youtube from KITCO NEWs with Gary Cardone. Thats right, Gary Cardone NOT his asshole brother Grant Cardone LMAO!!!! Gary had a lot of great things to say that were extremely logical and bullish. I'll put the link in here later. https://youtu.be/6t2wjT9s0xE?si=Opc4s1B8K83Q9SmS

If we have this mindset then we will always be trying to get as much of it as we can. Lets face it, getting BTC is at this point more rewarding for the average person than buying Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Oil stock, etc. Lets keep stacking! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!! STACK SATS!!

Once you have huge funds to buy btc you will own enough of it, even if you recieve btc as a payment option for your services you can hardly get enough unlike buying it.
I believe each and everyone one of us also wishes to own enough btc but unfortunately it is not as easy as it used to be back in the days. Btc is a valuable asset and everyone wants to have it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 09:05:07 PM

For most of us who are still in the process of accumulating more bitcoin, it’s obvious to say that we hadn’t have enough bitcoin on our wallet. And even if we can buy a lot of bitcoin during this dip, I guess no one would still admit that we have enough bitcoin on our wallet. That only proves that anyone who is dying to own bitcoin won’t never know the meaning of enough. We would always want to buy and buy again until we don’t have any means to buy anymore.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀