Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jvannameIsFraud is a harasser.  (Read 637 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:40:53 PM

How much longer will you carry on with the drama? Did you ever stop to wonder what impact it would have on the person you are pretending to be if he were to find out that you were posting provocations and profanities using his name without his consent or knowledge? Why not explain the real reason you are trying to ruin his reputation?

Stop lying.
You are still lying because you are a b@#$% @$$ b%#$@.

This may be without a question one of the more surreal threads I have seen around here in a long time. I personally could not read with a straight face when our little friend here started to actually insult the breasts of BitcoinGirl.Club for no apparent reason, it was completely uncalled for, the kind of stuff I would only expect to read from a wacky women-hater, instead an educated person like this man alledges to be.

If you believe you are being harrased you could just try to deal with it as any normal person and talk about it with the moderators or something, instead giving away insults for free.
Having people who is critic to your behavior is not supposed to be a problem for someone who is supposed to be educated.

Seriously, all of it is just surreal and sad...
BitcoinGirl.Club hates my education, so I hate her disgusting breasts. And you hate my education too because you have caved into the peer pressure from all the morons around you and now you are questioning my education too. Being educated is not about pandering to the morons on this site. The people here are demonstrably stupid and deserve my disrespect. You see no problem with all the fools hating me because you have been completely and utterly consumed by hatred and evil.

I have decided to unwatch all of the threads that the OP has created and also all of the threads that are specific to him. He obviously enjoys the attention therefore I will not be contributing any longer to giving him that satisfaction.

He is using the name of a member of staff from the mathematics department at the University of Florida in posts with profanities and provocations, without his consent and knowledge and that is despicable conduct.

I am actually surprised by seeing how many people bother to reply to that troll.
Stop lying you fool.

insult the breasts of BitcoinGirl.Club for no apparent reason

Well, I don't think it was for no apparent reason, it turns out "she" sent him some unsolicited nude images of her tits, just because she thought he is a rich ph.D, typical slut move. Lol

I have been noticing you for last a few weeks, saw the development, I also sent you PM suggesting what to do because I thought you were truly rich

Here is my proof, I think I told you to be a good girl, good thing you didn't send him pussy images. 😂😂

The bold word above has been added by me.

Thank God that that never happened. I really do not want to see those horrid breasts.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3055

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 03:06:35 PM

blah blah blah breasts.
-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I wish I hadn't taught him that word.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 03:32:55 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Thank God that that never happened. I really do not want to see those horrid breasts.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

FTFY

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 05:56:05 PM

blah blah blah breasts.
-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I wish I hadn't taught him that word.  :/
I already knew that word.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

FTFY

No.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 01:25:15 PM

Methinks jvanname has been muted for a bit.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 05:44:15 PM

Go away. You are a harasser.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:21:16 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

No, nobody will just heed your stupid commands here. Go F yourself, Doctor Arsehole.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:28:19 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

No, nobody will just heed your stupid commands here. Go F yourself, Doctor Arsehole.  Tongue
You are about as rotten as BitcoinGirl.Club's nasty breasts.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:31:53 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Wow. such a PHD-ish reply. Congrats, loser. You have no social skills or sense of humor, do you? Roll Eyes

Again, show us on the damn doll where we all hurt you FFS. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:35:23 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Wow. such a PHD-ish reply. Congrats, loser. You have no social skills or sense of humor, do you? Roll Eyes

My Ph.D. is in Mathematics. And you are not talking mathematics. You are not even communicating sensibly because you are a chlurmck. And this is why I refuse to prevent the next 5 pandemics. Humanity needs a good ass whooping more than it needs health and safety.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:44:44 PM

My Ph.D. is in Mathematics. And you are not talking mathematics. You are not even communicating sensibly because you are a chlurmck. And this is why I refuse to prevent the next 5 pandemics. Humanity needs a good ass whooping more than it needs health and safety.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Btw, is Jamoke the term you are referring to? And who's the dumb one here again, me or you? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:27:22 AM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Btw, is Jamoke the term you are referring to? And who's the dumb one here again, me or you? Cheesy
You are the dumb one. And you think pandemics are funny because you are an absolutely horrible person.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
jvannameIsFraud

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 08:48:52 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

go awey. youre a FRAUD

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL FRAUD. u can solv thiss?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lkebEU33sXM/maxresdefault.jpg
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 09:18:12 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2024, 05:22:49 AM by Vod

Did not notice the double image at the bottom.   Not sure how to compute this one.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 10:08:11 PM

Methinks jvanname has been muted for a bit.   Smiley

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

go awey. youre a FRAUD

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL FRAUD. u can solv thiss?

Um. That is a high school level linear algebra problem that a decent 10th grader should be able to solve. Oh wait. We do not even have to use anything like Cramer's rule or Gaussian elimination because the matrix that we multiply the three variables by is already triangular, so this is an easy 10th grade algebra problem that one goes through before learning harder methods similar to Gaussian elimination for solving systems of linear equations. There are 3 stars. 3*star=18, so star=6. 2*fan+star=14, so 2*fan+6=14, hence 2*fan=8, thus fan=4. 2*clock-fan=2, so by substituting
2*clock-4=2, hence 2*clock=6. Therefore, clock=3. But I see that 6 refers to the number of sides in the star, 4 refers to the number of blades on the fan, and 3 refers to the time on the clock.

In the last equation, we have 3+2*5UnknownOperation5. Yeah. There is nothing connecting the two stars on the last equation together since I need an operation there.

The variables in the last equation are different looking though. And the last equation has two stars put together, but there is no operation connecting the two stars together.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 05:24:21 AM

Um. That is a high school level linear algebra problem that a decent 10th grader should be able to solve.
The variables in the last equation are different looking though. And the last equation has two stars put together, but there is no operation connecting the two stars together.

The two stars put together is undefined, so the problem cannot be solved without assumption.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 11:03:13 AM

Um. That is a high school level linear algebra problem that a decent 10th grader should be able to solve.

The two stars put together is undefined, so the problem cannot be solved without assumption.
This is the first thing you have said on this thread that is remotely reasonable. The only problem is that you are commenting on an easy problem in 9th grade level mathematics. You need to do better.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 11:25:00 AM

This is the first thing you have said on this thread that is remotely reasonable. The only problem is that you are commenting on an easy problem in 9th grade level mathematics. You need to do better.

This question would be in a 9th grade logic course (if such exists).  Can this problem be solved?   Without knowing what the double star symbol is equal to, it cannot.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 12:24:41 PM

This question would be in a 9th grade logic course (if such exists).  Can this problem be solved?   Without knowing what the double star symbol is equal to, it cannot.

High school logic courses should exist so that students learn about NOT gates, AND gates, OR gates, XOR gates, CNOT gates, Toffoli gates, Fredkin gates, and reversible computation. After all, there are too many people blathering on about AI (oh wait, I am one of them) and quantum computation (I am also guilty of this, but it is not my fault that LSRDRs reduce the dimension of quantum channels in quantum information theory), but too few of these people recognize that reversible computation is also important.

But this is not a good mathematics problem for any course. The first three equations look like a good standard high school algebra problem to get students more used to techniques such as elimination and substitution where we have 3 unknowns and 3 equations. But the fourth equation without the double star looks like a tricky question that could be considered fun and light, but it should not be graded. But the way that the question was illustrated with the double star is just a bad math question, and the only educational value of such a question would be possibly in a mathematics education course to train teachers to recognize and eliminate bad questions. We do not want students to hate mathematics because of bad questions.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 12:45:23 PM

and the only educational value of such a question would be possibly in a mathematics education course to train teachers to recognize and eliminate bad questions. We do not want students to hate mathematics because of bad questions.

I did identify it as a bad question.  Smiley  You claimed it was solvable by 9th graders.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: