Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin need advertisment?  (Read 814 times)
liasbaa

Activity: 89
Merit: 43

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 05:47:20 PM

Yes bitcoin needs advertisement and orientation to people to understand because many people didn't understand anything about bitcoin and they only know the name of the cryptocurrency so education is needed to these who are still confused about the digital currency. Knowing bitcoin is different from understanding it. And those who benefited from the miners would first of all know the source of the light before they would like to involve or joining the investment or mining or trading.

Bitcoin has been advertised in different ways directly or indirectly.

I don't think bitcoin needs advertising because it is already a established investment and time have passed that bitcoin will need advertising to be able to succeed. And its hard you don't here about bitcoin even in social media or even on television. And even does that don't really know anything about bitcoin if they want to start they will also see people that can put them through the process of learn. And also the internet is also filled with information of what ever you might need is available. And that is one of the reasons you see they tell interested people to always do their own research before investing in bitcoin. Knowledge is what gives an easy go when you want to do bitcoin. The information you have will help to know if you want to do mining or even trading or holdings and your interest will also be determined by your capital. So that is why you need to research.

Honestly, Bitcoin has gained a lot of recognition in our country, Nigeria. I don't think Bitcoin really needs any advertisement to get more recognition.
I think advertising for Bitcoin which may be as expected for its investors but many people are expected to be known. However, the emergence of Bitcoin did not require any advertisement in the past and it should be left to it in the future. BitcoinBitcoin is not only in the boundaries of a country, it can be a hedge for the economy worldwide.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Nheer

Activity: 518
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 08:05:42 PM

Yes bitcoin needs advertisement and orientation to people to understand because many people didn't understand anything about bitcoin and they only know the name of the cryptocurrency so education is needed to these who are still confused about the digital currency. Knowing bitcoin is different from understanding it. And those who benefited from the miners would first of all know the source of the light before they would like to involve or joining the investment or mining or trading.

Bitcoin has been advertised in different ways directly or indirectly.

I don't think bitcoin needs advertising because it is already a established investment and time have passed that bitcoin will need advertising to be able to succeed. And its hard you don't here about bitcoin even in social media or even on television. And even does that don't really know anything about bitcoin if they want to start they will also see people that can put them through the process of learn. And also the internet is also filled with information of what ever you might need is available. And that is one of the reasons you see they tell interested people to always do their own research before investing in bitcoin. Knowledge is what gives an easy go when you want to do bitcoin. The information you have will help to know if you want to do mining or even trading or holdings and your interest will also be determined by your capital. So that is why you need to research.
Bitcoin have actually gained a lot of popularity in the country but i think Mate2237 have a point, if you observe properly there are still some people who don’t know or understand anything about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and no information have reached them regarding it and without being taught there is no way they can understand anything about it. The awareness might be everywhere but hearing the word bitcoin doesn’t mean they know what it is and also the young generations coming up still don’t know about it even though they are hearing the name so a little advertisement and orientation will help them. Advertising bitcoin could assist in changing the minds of those that don’t believe in it so it can really help alot regardless of how well it is being recognized, not everyone knows about it yet, not everyone in the country is on social media.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jaycoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 182

God is All

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 09:39:13 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Bitcoin was created for everyone but everyone has actually heard about Bitcoin. Over the years, Bitcoin being a genuine project and lead several persons into sharing it's good news to others and that's one of the way the network keeps expanding. I've actually come across anyone being paid to advertise Bitcoin, because the legacy it has created still stands but today, the current trend of cryptocurrency is only trying to create a bad legacy for Bitcoin as most persons generalises Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies this making the errors of other to be part of Bitcoin.

Juicyhome

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 10:58:25 AM

Bitcoin was created for everyone but everyone has actually heard about Bitcoin. Over the years, Bitcoin being a genuine project and lead several persons into sharing it's good news to others and that's one of the way the network keeps expanding. I've actually come across anyone being paid to advertise Bitcoin, because the legacy it has created still stands but today, the current trend of cryptocurrency is only trying to create a bad legacy for Bitcoin as most persons generalises Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies this making the errors of other to be part of Bitcoin.
there is not product that doesn't need advertisement, they're people that still don't know about Bitcoin and its services, Bitcoin still need more enlightenment and advertisement on how to stop scammers. This will encourage more people to invest more on it.

When you advertise a product it help reach more people and countries,  Bitcoin needs daily advertisement to enable countries that ban it to see reason of it credibility.
laijsica

Activity: 140
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 12:37:51 PM

Frankly, every ban is an attempt to undermine the ability to tell the truth. Attempts have been made to keep Bitcoin under a net-like cover since its inception, but it has not been possible, even fraud scandals that attempt to block its free movement. The need for advertising for Bitcoin campaigns as a whole is undeniable, with the potential to expand in advertising itself. Although Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, the strong strategy of its developers as well as ordinary investors to promote and expand it has placed it in a unique position.
Bright0515

Activity: 137
Merit: 32

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 07:44:16 PM

What you and I should know is that this current generation is a digital generation like for me phoenix always send me messages about Bitcoin and some information I need to know about Bitcoin. And now for example Nigeria as a country where there is no job opportunity those who have smart phones are having sleepless night where as they do research for whatever could yield them money. And everything that is in existence in this world must need an advertisement because on your own even if you just hear the name Bitcoin and have no knowledge about it you won't be interested in it until you have a full knowledge and know what it's all about then it may or may not interest you because you now know about it that process of you having knowledge about it from someone or the internet is an advertisement because even in the internet someone has put it there for others to see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: