Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethas + ZIL - Jasminer X16-P review.  (Read 96 times)
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 400
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
Merited by FP91G (1)

A New Benchmark in Efficiency and Performance
The crypto mining landscape is continuously evolving, with technological advancements leading the charge. A prime example of this innovation is the Jasminer X16-P, an Ethash ASIC miner that is redefining efficiency and power in the mining world. Our recent experience with a sample device from Jasminer revealed a remarkable performance that exceeds its initial specifications. The unit achieved an impressive 6000 MH/s at 1800W, surpassing the previously advertised 5800 MH/s at 1900W. This translates to a substantial 10% increase in performance upon delivery, setting a new standard in the mining industry.
Ethash Mining: Diversified Opportunities
The Jasminer X16-P’s capability extends beyond just Ethereum Classic (ETC), as it can mine a variety of Ethash coins, including Zilliqa (ZIL). As of 2024, some of the most popular Ethash coins include Ethereum Classic (ETC), known for its significant market cap and daily emission of coins​​.

Balancing Noise, Efficiency, and Power
While the Jasminer X16-P offers outstanding efficiency and power, it’s important to note that the unit is slightly noisier than initially advertised, operating at around 60 dB compared to the initially stated 40 dB. However, this noise level can vary depending on the miner’s mode and the ambient temperature, as hotter chips will cause the fans to run at higher speeds. The miner provides flexibility with different mining modes such as Balance, Efficient, and Performance, along with various overclocking settings to meet specific needs.

Comparing Jasminer X16-P with Other Models

The Jasminer line also includes the X16-Q model, offering 1960 MH/s at 600W, demonstrating Jasminer’s commitment to quality and efficiency. However, these models come with a higher price tag compared to competitors like the Bitmain Antminer E9 Pro, which delivers 3680 MH/s at 2200W. For those with lower electricity costs (below 10 cents per kWh), the Bitmain E9 Pro might offer a faster return on investment, generating approximately $10.5 USD daily in mining revenue. In contrast, the Jasminer X16-P, though quieter and more suitable for higher electricity cost environments, generates around $17 USD daily.

Investment Considerations: High Risk but High Reward
Investing in ASIC miners like the Jasminer X16-P carries inherent risks, particularly due to the limited number of large-market-cap Ethash coins available for mining. The two largest options are Ethereum Classic, with a $2.9 billion market cap and daily emissions valued at $325,000 USD, and Zilliqa, with a $400 million market cap. This limited scope highlights the high-risk nature of such investments.
Jasminer: Focused on the Retail Miner
Jasminer’s focus on the retail miner market is evident in the quality and practicality of its products, suitable for use at home or in an office setting. However, potential buyers should be aware of production and delivery challenges. The company has faced difficulties meeting production targets and has experienced delays in the past. The next batch of the Jasminer X16-P is scheduled for release at the end of February, but delays are possible.

Conclusion
The Jasminer X16-P stands out as a powerful and efficient option in the world of Ethash ASIC mining, suited for those prioritizing efficiency and lower noise levels. While the investment is high-risk, the potential rewards are significant, especially for those in environments with higher electricity costs. As with any investment in the volatile world of cryptocurrency, potential buyers should conduct thorough research and consider their specific circumstances before making a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oqjiXYlpGU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:13:41 AM

This information was in your review on YouTube. I think this is the most important thing in the review.
Jasminer X16-P
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/jasminer/x16-p
I set my electricity price to 5 cents in the calculator and the result does not impress me.
A very expensive ASIC with a long payback period now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 400
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 06:50:42 PM

This information was in your review on YouTube. I think this is the most important thing in the review.
Jasminer X16-P
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/jasminer/x16-p
I set my electricity price to 5 cents in the calculator and the result does not impress me.
A very expensive ASIC with a long payback period now.
Yes 5C KW/h only way to go is Antminer E9 pro , which increased for 20% after that ETC pump.
Hardware is traded same way as crypto Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: