Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 05:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing into crypto really safe?  (Read 1263 times)
laijsica

Activity: 182
Merit: 135

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:39:15 AM

Crypto currency investment na risky kind of investment, because Several risk dey associated to this kind of investment, crypto currencies dey very volatile, come dey make crypto investors more vulnerable to losses,  but most persons no dey reason am , them invest in am heavily and most of them done cash out, and still most of them still loose money, crypto investment fit profit you or fit make you loose money before you close eye open, because the price fit climb or drop before you close eye open. E better to take the risk, but take the risk responsibly.
My brother e no get any thing wey risk no dey for this life, even if you wan open shop start to sell or even wan go school sef you go see na life itself na risk so Bitcoin investment is no difference except sha if you dey go put your body for things and coins wey no make sense and when you look at the crypto market then you go see a lot of them wey full there but if na Bitcoin you put your funds instead then I fit tell you say the risk is not as much as you see am.
:

I agree with you  that anything you want do have risk behind, it left for you to decide what to do even before investing in cryptocurrency, it's essential to have some experience or knowledge about it. If you're new to cryptocurrency, it's crucial to have someone who is well-versed in it to guide you. Don't jump into investing without understanding what you're putting your money into, as it can lead to panic and potential losses. Instead, take the time to learn and consider seeking advice from a trusted expert. But don't forget that Bitcoin is the the best.

Yes Bitcoin is the best. I think you don't need much experience to accumulate bitcoins because if you have the mindset that you will be a bitcoin holder then you can start today. For that you should have a reliable source of income and save a portion of the money left over after meeting your family's daily needs. Also you should gradually increase the amount of floating cash so that you can meet your urgent needs with cash. It is also important to increase the amount of real assets for regular Bitcoin deposits and long-term investments as you don't need to withdraw Bitcoins in an emergency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: