Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:27:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm interested in launchpool projects, do share some if you know any one at the  (Read 62 times)
ShinyStarPrincess (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 06:00:44 PM

Recently it's been a thing for me to research and participate in launchpool projects. I took part in Zkfair launchpool event and it was a success I'm currently participating in Rich Rabbit memecoin, which is now available on the Bitget Launchpool hopefully it is successful like that of Zkfair. Given the recent success of meme coins like BONK and Silly Dragon, there may be a good opportunity to take advantage of the FOMO surrounding memes. Of course, I'm aware that meme coins carry higher risks compared to other investments but I don't mind as I've got some funds I'm willing to allocate for these projects. this could potentially be a viable option.

Speaking of launchpools, with the Bitcoin ETF and Halving on the horizon, token projects like DAO are expected to experience a surge similar to the previous bull market. This will likely lead to the emergence of more projects, including stronger ones. Does anyone here think the same?
MarvieJ

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 07:39:08 PM

Launchpools are like another stress free Avenue for crypto enthusiasts to make money, I’ll say am an addict of staking during launchpads and Launchpools . I did participate in Tonup in the past , t2t2 and now zk fair and I got value for my bgb staked.. this is a good strategy to flip your portfolio
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 711

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 02:20:14 PM

Launchpools are like another stress free Avenue for crypto enthusiasts to make money, I’ll say am an addict of staking during launchpads and Launchpools . I did participate in Tonup in the past , t2t2 and now zk fair and I got value for my bgb staked.. this is a good strategy to flip your portfolio

Bitget is really serious in this industry, I just realized that they regularly do launchpools, maybe in the future we will see a massive spike in the price for $BGB. Regarding the launchpool there, is there any latest information about projects that will hold a launchpool on Bitget? because I missed TonUp which also runs a campaign on this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShinyStarPrincess (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 03:04:25 PM

Bitget is really serious in this industry, I just realized that they regularly do launchpools, maybe in the future we will see a massive spike in the price for $BGB. Regarding the launchpool there, is there any latest information about projects that will hold a launchpool on Bitget? because I missed TonUp which also runs a campaign on this forum.

Thanks for your reply and yes Bitget Launchpool was one of the TOP ROIs on 2023 . $BGB has a lot of room to grow as well and price is less than a dollar
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 711

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 05:48:58 PM

Thanks for your reply and yes Bitget Launchpool was one of the TOP ROIs on 2023 . $BGB has a lot of room to grow as well and price is less than a dollar

$BGB has around 960% if we refer to their ATL, while $BNB has around 317K%, so yes actually $BGB has a lot of room to further grow in the industry and get ROI at sharper multiples.

Hmmm, honestly this opens my mind to investing in Bitget's native token, besides being able to participate in Launchpool, I can also get a return from holding that I will do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 04:48:44 PM

These are all risky, people come into them with great expectations and I understand it, it makes sense to anticipate something like that, because in most cases the launchpool tokens did went up after the release, so there is an anticipation that it will go up with every new token.

However, it also doesn't mean that it will be like that, some may end up losing some money, you could be a little later to the party than others. You do not need suggestions on which one, they are all shitcoins to me, but all of them do make money if you enter at the right moment, so just check what is at the launchpool and what you can invest into, and if you want to invest into them, you are free to do so without really checking which one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: