Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is newbie and how long does it take to navigate the forum?  (Read 724 times)
tech30338

Activity: 532
Merit: 125

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 07:28:31 AM

I think this will depend on what you are looking for for example mining, altcoins, bitcoin trading , gambling , but it think it will take more time if you will navigate and explore everything but for sure you are not new, but for sure your number one goal is to know bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:08:29 AM

I totally agree with you OP. that a Person's forum account rank does not indicate if he's generally a newbie in crypto or not.. i think it is very easy to figure that out by style and way of their posting and participating in discussion. and in which sections and boards they discuss.
Sadly some high rank members are so egoistic and arrogant that they don't take any correction from users with newbie or lower rank users, they don't think the person behind that account might be smarter and have more experience with them.

Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 03:00:46 PM

I think this will depend on what you are looking for for example mining, altcoins, bitcoin trading , gambling , but it think it will take more time if you will navigate and explore everything but for sure you are not new, but for sure your number one goal is to know bitcoin.
For someone that have knowledge about trading, Bitcoin, altcoins and the general crypto market, that kind of person is not never a newbie even though they are new in this community. That does not signify that they are newbies in cryptocurrency. For someone that does not have idea or understand the cryptocurrency market at all, that kind of person can be seen as a newbie and nothing more. The person would have to learn from the scratch about what the forum, Bitcoin and the general crypto sphere is all about. The forum is open for learn and anyhow can ask questions where they seem not to understand. Learning is continuous so we should always keep learning.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:36:55 PM
Merited by 1miau (1), Learn Bitcoin (1)

Something I agree with you though, a newbie simply means someone that is new to…

Now, being newbie on the forum doesn’t necessarily mean you’re new to cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, it simply means you’re new to the forum. Though you might be a pro on some order platform and have got the bases to the cryptocurrency or bitcoin idea, you remain a beginner on the forum, as the rank states and that’s how your going to be addressed.

Now, the trick is, you’ve hot to learn the ways of the forum and how to adjust to fit in and that’s what makes you a newbie on the event that, your not new to cryptocurrency or Bitcoin.

~snipe~
Something I don’t very much agree with though is,
Your calculations on the logged in time. Forum takes into account minutes spent active online and I tell you, we don’t often spend much time online like we think.
I’ve been on the forum for at least 3years and my total time logged in is just about 51days.
Hence, 7hours or days might actually be a lot and we could as well find users to have been well above the newbie rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Learn Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 08:28:14 AM

I’ve been on the forum for at least 3years and my total time logged in is just about 51days.

Forum logged-in time surely affects your forum knowledge. If you have spent 51 days of login time on this forum, that's equal to 1224 hours and you have made a lot of posts. Now, Imagine that another user has spent 51 days of login time but they have not reached 100 posts yet. I believe that the user has similar forum knowledge as you. His rank as a Jr. member or Member does not mean he does not know anything about this forum. The guy spends 1224 hours on this forum scrolling and reading. I believe some users do not write anything but they read the forum posts and they are up to date with the historical events of the forum. You might have a different point of view. But, I respect that.

Riginac111

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 10:07:53 AM

When I came here I find out that what the members of this forum consider as a Newbie is not knowledge, but base on your ranking position in the forum, and they rank total numbers of merits someone earn as quality poster, for me a newbie is someone who is in the rank of brand new and Jr members and it doesn't matter how many posts that the person make, someone who registered over two years but have not coming online to communicate with other people is still a newbie

Because the person don't know anything concerning the forum despite that registration date is given a data reference of two years or three years thereabouts of registration, what matters is that can the person solve a problem or bring idea that we help to tackle a problem, a newbie is like a novice that doesn't know anything and is being deem it fit to master what the surrounding is all about

merekamo

Activity: 391
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 03:20:52 AM

I don't know if this is the proper section to post it. I feel like MetaBoard will be a good fit for this topic. But, let's begin.

My question is: who is a newbie and how long they should be considered as a newbie?
I would love to give you some options and examples.

First one: A user with a very old registration date but made only a couple of posts, but did not earn merit to rank up and his login time is around 10 hours or so.

Second one: A user who registered two months ago and spent 7 days login time and earned around 250 merits in the last 60 days and made 500 posts.

Third one: A user who has been there for six months and spent 25 days login time but made only a hundred posts but his rank is member or Jr. member.

You should keep in mind that a user's rank is a newbie here, but maybe he was a member of another forum like hacks forum, craked forum, or nulled forum. Maybe they have dip knowledge of coding or other sectors. Now, who should be considered a newbie, and how long would you consider him as a newbie and why?

I often see people posts like don't teach others when you are a newbie. This is an absurd word in my dictionary. People like Powerglove or n0nce has far more better knowledge than some legendary members who has earned two thousands merits. So, what is wrong if a newbie try to correct you?
If that's what the OP asked then my answer is relative. Why? because everyone has different experiences and seaching, or browsing abilities topic in this forum. For example, for question number one, you say that you are an old member but are not active. It's normal if rank is still doesn't increase. Because to increase the rank what is needed is merit and that is as you said in question number 2.

Learn Bitcoin (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 08:49:51 AM
Merited by 1miau (2)

When I came here I find out that what the members of this forum consider as a Newbie is not knowledge, but base on your ranking position in the forum, and they rank total numbers of merits someone earn as quality poster, for me a newbie is someone who is in the rank of brand new and Jr members and it doesn't matter how many posts that the person make, someone who registered over two years but have not coming online to communicate with other people is still a newbie

Look, I think my statement is clear. Even though I haven't added my opinion in the OP, I have shared it in another post. Xal0leX posted a better response and I agree with him. Newbie is just ranked in this forum and nothing else. A simple forum rank cannot be used to determine how knowledgable a person is. It's possible that the user is already a Bitcoin developer but has not created an account yet. Now, If he register and start writing post, would you consider him as a crypto newbie? Even if you do, this is not correct. Some people judge others based on their ranks which I have been watching for a year now. This is why I have created this thread to discuss  the matter.

1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6740

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 11:05:02 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 01:11:34 AM by 1miau
Merited by Learn Bitcoin (3), n0nce (1)

A simple forum rank cannot be used to determine how knowledgable a person is.
Exactly this.
It's impossible to say if someone is knowledgeable just by having a look at their Account rank.

There are so many possibilities:
- Account has not many posts and it's very old: I can be logged in all the time in my account, it's still a Member account but my knowledge keeps increasing due to reading (type less, read more).
- Account has not many posts and it's very new: I can even have no knowledge about Bitcoin at all right now, put in some massive effort by investing some time and I'll gain knowledge quickly.
- Account has many posts and it's very new: Some people have a lot of time and might do both, writing posts and reading to gain more knowledge.
- Account has many posts and it's very old: Heck, there are even Legendaries in this forum, they are completely clueless how Bitcoin etc. works.

There are so many possibilities, it's just impossible to judge the knowledge of some Member / Full Member / Sr. Member...
And that's not limited to Bitcoin, it's like that for basically anything, like traditional investing or science of all sorts...

Sometimes I'm even not logged in, like when I'm just browsing this forum. This is also a case, where neither my post count nor my time logged in will increase from.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 12:00:35 AM

Forum logged-in time surely affects your forum knowledge. If you have spent 51 days of login time on this forum, that's equal to 1224 hours and you have made a lot of posts. Now, Imagine that another user has spent 51 days of login time but they have not reached 100 posts yet. I believe that the user has similar forum knowledge as you. His rank as a Jr. member or Member does not mean he does not know anything about this forum. The guy spends 1224 hours on this forum scrolling and reading. I believe some users do not write anything but they read the forum posts and they are up to date with the historical events of the forum. You might have a different point of view. But, I respect that.
It’s a discussion on views isn’t it. So it’s okay and I tell you, it’s a point of view I didn’t give much consideration like, do people actually do that? Be online or should I say, active for that long and not make nag post?
Why such motive, go the length of account creation, having to login every now and then but somehow, don’t manage to make posts or participate in forum discussions.
Bounty hunters I might understand but for those who knows what goes on in the forum, I can imagine how reluctant that might mean.

Sometimes I'm even not logged in, like when I'm just browsing this forum. This is also a case, where neither my post count nor my time logged in will increase from.
Yeah for sure. I sometimes visit the forum as a guest, person I’m seeking out some information or just want to be up dated on what’s going on and those aren’t taken into account after all, am a guest but still, I’ve got in on the news. These I get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JustineCollins09

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 08:41:06 AM

There is no fix time to tell how much time will it take to learn something. This forum is an ocean of crypto knowledge with many big sharks owning enormous knowledge. You should really try to read the forum topics if you really want to know about crypto rather asking these questions
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:55:31 AM

You have brought up a good topic that has never been seen here but is certainly important. "Newbie" it doesn't mean he is not knowledgeable. Maybe he has more experience than other known forum users but he doesn't add to this forum or doesn't know.

In this forum not all members but some should behave more politely. Because if the novice who is advanced in terms of knowledge is treated differently, he may feel uncomfortable even if he does not say anything. In this concern if we can treat the newbies politely or if we don't devalue them instead of inspiring them then those knowledgeable newbies can make better contributions.
Learn Bitcoin (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 12:28:38 PM

In this forum not all members but some should behave more politely. Because if the novice who is advanced in terms of knowledge is treated differently, he may feel uncomfortable even if he does not say anything. In this concern if we can treat the newbies politely or if we don't devalue them instead of inspiring them then those knowledgeable newbies can make better contributions.

I don't want to blame them entirely because some genuine newbies may be experts in certain areas, but they have been here for a couple of weeks only. If a member is only one month old here and posts about forum-related things only like how to get merit, how the merit system works, how the feedback system works etc etc, then it does not look good at all.

I understand their point of view as well. But, if a member registered a day ago and writes something knowledgeable about Bitcoin, it's completely fine in my eyes. If a member write something about the forum events after six month of his joining date, would you think it's unusual?

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 12:51:18 PM

I don't want to blame them entirely because some genuine newbies may be experts in certain areas, but they have been here for a couple of weeks only. If a member is only one month old here and posts about forum-related things only like how to get merit, how the merit system works, how the feedback system works etc etc, then it does not look good at all.

I understand their point of view as well. But, if a member registered a day ago and writes something knowledgeable about Bitcoin, it's completely fine in my eyes. If a member write something about the forum events after six month of his joining date, would you think it's unusual?

Not all are total newbie in crypto since maybe they already exist on other platforms and they just late to find out that this community exist then they just recently join the scene, We can see a lot of that and I meet a lot this kind of people on Linked and facebook. That's why its really good to guide them properly on how the forum works so that they can co-exist with us for longterm and maybe we can also learn from new guys base on what they have experience on crypto.

If they ask about merit that's fine since that maybe caught them up and been curious about it, but if they spam even if they already have those good answer then that's not good at all.

Also maybe there's something unusual there especially if they claim that they are total newbie in the platform. But if they just said that just for the merit then post something interesting which a old timer here can do then I think that's really suspicious.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:26:13 PM

I often see people posts like don't teach others when you are a newbie. This is an absurd word in my dictionary. People like Powerglove or n0nce has far more better knowledge than some legendary members who has earned two thousands merits. So, what is wrong if a newbie try to correct you?

I remember creating a thread where I advised newbies not to teach when they are supposed to learn but the essence of creating the thread was not because newbies can't teach what they know but because some newbies actually teach even when they don't know probably because they intend to get attention or something else. In the right sense, someone who's new to a particular platform ought to get use to the place, learn the ways things are done where he or she just got into before bringing in ideas that can be helpful to where he or she got registered to I believe that's how things should be. Correct me if am wrong but I think even the names you mentioned here didn't start teaching what they know on their first day in the forum rather they spent some time to navigate around before bringing in their own information and ideas which is visible even to the blind. There are knowledgeable newbies no doubt but if you do a proper check you will find out that most newbies who got registered here in recent times have no knowledge of the forum before now nor that of cryptocurrency even with their write ups.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 06:31:24 PM

Newbie or Grand maestro depends on the place where he is. Everyone has their own expertise, and that expertise is also divided into many places.

IMO, the measure of someone categorized as a newbie or not here is Merit. Because you posted this in this forum, I think the correct point of view is from this forum, which is presented in the form of activity, merit, trust and so on.

A Bitcoin expert may enter and discuss on this forum for the first time and be called a Brand Newbie, but outside the forum he is a maestro.

A carpenter has joined this forum for a long time and got a legendary rank. Because this is a Bitcoin forum and maybe he failed to learn Bitcoin and doesn't know much, so he couldn't contribute much to the forum and never got any merit. In this forum he is legendary, but in the real Bitcoin environment he is a newbie.
Learn Bitcoin (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 12:51:49 PM

There are knowledgeable newbies no doubt but if you do a proper check you will find out that most newbies who got registered here in recent times have no knowledge of the forum before now nor that of cryptocurrency even with their write ups.

It's not important to have forum knowledge on the day a person signs up in this forum. This is not the only forum that exists on the internet. There are hundreds of forums on the internet and they may have forum experience. For example, I was the forum member of Masterland which does not exist anymore. I remember trying a lot of nulled script from master land when I was reading in high school.

There are some crypto forums as well. But, Bitcointalk is the most popular forum. I believe hundreds of newbies have better technical knowledge than some of us. Just like some other forum members said, there are some legendaries as well who don't have Bitcoin knowledge.

Hewlet

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:37:41 PM

You should keep in mind that a user's rank is a newbie here, but maybe he was a member of another forum like hacks forum, craked forum, or nulled forum. Maybe they have dip knowledge of coding or other sectors. Now, who should be considered a newbie, and how long would you consider him as a newbie and why?
well, this is just like what happens in the real world where no matter your level of experience, as long as you don't have a recertification that suggest that you've attained a particular level of knowledge, no one really gives a damn about you.

Their are expert in crypto and tech that just got to know about the forum and because this platform doesn't show ones level of knowledge, if he makes a contribution that is very matured, people might even attack him that he is just a new user and how come is he this experienced in the forum.

Well, this is how the forum is designed by default and the reality is that regardless of your level of experience, until you have the required level of merit and activity, you are still going to be considered a jn member of the forum. It's just left for you to put in the needed effort and push yourself to the top because in reality, it won't take time before growing in the forum since you already know your way around the discussion in the forum.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 03:41:24 PM

There are knowledgeable newbies no doubt but if you do a proper check you will find out that most newbies who got registered here in recent times have no knowledge of the forum before now nor that of cryptocurrency even with their write ups.

There are some crypto forums as well. But, Bitcointalk is the most popular forum. I believe hundreds of newbies have better technical knowledge than some of us. Just like some other forum members said, there are some legendaries as well who don't have Bitcoin knowledge.

No doubt I believe there are so many other crypto forums out there and yes BTT happens to be the best I have come across so far, yeah I think there are some newbies with some technical knowledge true but saying that there  are some legendary members here without Bitcoin knowledge sounds confusing to me because being in the forum for years can improve the knowledge of a person and reaching the rank of a legendary member here means the person has spent more than two years on the forum which is enough for the person's growth in the Bitcoin knowledge if such person has been an active member. I don't think there is a legendary member here with zero Bitcoin knowledge I disagree.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Learn Bitcoin (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 05:02:43 AM

but saying that there  are some legendary members here without Bitcoin knowledge sounds confusing to me because being in the forum for years can improve the knowledge of a person and reaching the rank of a legendary member here means the person has spent more than two years on the forum which is enough for the person's growth in the Bitcoin knowledge if such person has been an active member. I don't think there is a legendary member here with zero Bitcoin knowledge I disagree.

I didn't say there are legendaries with zero Bitcoin knowledge. People can't be in a Bitcoin forum and be legendary without knowing anything about Bitcoin. At least 90% of the forum members have a Bitcoin wallet and they know how to send Bitcoin and how to receive Bitcoin. If you count that, they are not people with zero knowledge about Bitcoin. I said there are some Legendaries who don't have Bitcoin knowledge.

For example, if you ask them how SegWit helped the bitcoin network? They won't be able to answer. Some of them don't even notice the difference between Segwit and taproot address and many more basic technical things. Also, please do not forget that there was a time when people were able to rank up just by posting useless posts and increasing their activity. A lot of shitposters ranked up to legendary with airdropped merits and since then, they have earned less than hundred merits in the last couple of years.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: