Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a hard time bringing new people to the forum?  (Read 1161 times)
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 868
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 09:09:16 AM

During the Christmas holidays, I traveled to different places and one of my main target was to introduce Bitcoin and this forum to as many people as I could. I did but it was not really as easy as I expected because at a point, I was confused on where to start and how to proceed. I wanted a way of shortening the entire process for them, knowing that not everyone will be patient to go through the complex and rigorous process of learning about Bitcoin and the forum itself as a newbie. When I was first introduced into this forum, I was overwhelmed by the workload, the rules, many things to learn and indeed the expectations from me as a newbie. I actually ran away, stayed for a very long time before I remembered I had to face the new task for which I signed up.

I picked myself up and proceeded and I consider that one of the best decision of my life. Today I'm more than motivated to help as many people as possible to grasp this whole things as I know the benefits are innumerable. I don't consider it enough to encourage them to read through the forum because I still remember how difficult it was for me as a newbie, so I'm challenged in my spirit that there should be an easier way to go about introducing the entire concept to newbies.  

I don't know if any of you faced this challenge, if yes, how were you able to proceed?

Is money involved when bringing people to this forum? The last time I checked no such thing exists so why should someone go through a hard time bringing people to the forum when it is not a referrer thing?

I have introduced this forum to a few people, it doesn't take them a whole year before they decide to stop using the forum, it seems they believe this forum is a blank check and that's how I knew that crypto isn't for everybody.

See, not all those who are looking for money will embrace crypto, for some it will be too complex to accept, they are better off doing something else to make money, some people just want the bag of money the easy way, they don't want to stress themselves for anything.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 11:48:01 AM

I don't go to school anymore but I have some friends who are capable of learning fast when it comes to computer matters that's why I told them about this community, they are here and reading some posts that are related to what they want to learn about crypto. In their first days, they read a lot and learn new things every day until they become investors themselves with the money they can afford to lose. in fact, they even get the first decent profit from bitcoins earlier than me because they know where to get some money while the opportunity of buying low still there, I'm a little bit too late for that but the good thing is, we were successful in our investments, with that, I don't need to worry about getting any blames since they can take care of themselves.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 12:34:37 PM

I have introduced this forum to a few people, it doesn't take them a whole year before they decide to stop using the forum, it seems they believe this forum is a blank check and that's how I knew that crypto isn't for everybody.

I have experienced similar situations where I had either invited people to the forum or just shown the forum to them and they never showed any interest. Some would say they don't understand anything, some say they get a headache when surfing the forum because they don't know what they are doing. The reason behind this is obvious, this forum isn't some social media platform such as Facebook or Instagram where people can see images and visuals and have interactive buttons and stuff, so when they see just texts and texts everywhere and barely any images, etc., they get tired and bored.

Only those who understand the importance of this forum will stay and others will leave even if you try and explain everything to them because as I said, they wouldn't like it here because there is nothing fancy for them to see or watch. People like us who have always loved Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies would find this to be the best place to be whenever we are free.

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 04:59:43 PM

I don't know if any of you faced this challenge, if yes, how were you able to proceed?

If I would introduce bitcoin and Bitcointalk forum to a friend of mine,first I would examine the person if he/she has an interest in tech stuff, because learning is the mindset.If the person's mindset is not built on learning about bitcoin that's the first stage that discourages me on introducing bitcoin and this forum to my friends.
Lots of newbies who registered an account on Bitcointalk forum are no longer active all because they couldn't abide to the rules and regulations of the forum.And failure to learn and make contributions on quality post can also discourage a newbie since low quality posts are not merited.Before introducing this forum or bitcoin to any person it could be your friend,you should be security concoius because you don't know the intention of the person.
In addition if I would want to introduce this forum to a friend I will tell the person to read more, contribute less and make quality posts.It is said when your in Rome act like a Roman so every newly registered persons should adapt with other members in this forum.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:44:51 PM

When I started bitcointalk,I wasn't thought much,they told me what to do,show me how it works and I started making posts perfectly in this forum without stress.I know it might look hard trying to tell other person's,but I know I haven't told anybody about it,reason being that I want them to ask me what I do before I start telling them before they will blame me that they didn't make money quick here.One just needs to be careful in other not to enter trouble.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:28:18 AM

When I started bitcointalk,I wasn't thought much,they told me what to do,show me how it works and I started making posts perfectly in this forum without stress.I know it might look hard trying to tell other person's,but I know I haven't told anybody about it,reason being that I want them to ask me what I do before I start telling them before they will blame me that they didn't make money quick here.One just needs to be careful in other not to enter trouble.
The forum is not some random ponzi schemes where you bother and tries to convince people to join, I know it's not easy but the best results comes with consistency, discipline and diligent efforts. Everyone is here to grow and become well-known om forum, we do our very best. Bitcointalk is not difficult as it seems right? For me, it was simple when I started and with my help of my close friend, everything was made easier because he leisure me on how to use the system and today I'm at my peak on forum.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: