Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in meme coins is worthy or not?  (Read 1336 times)
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 09:32:14 AM

You should be very careful before investing in Meme projects. Because in fact memes in the cryptocurrency market are more like hype projects. Its value skyrocketed due to social media attracting a lot of investors. But due to lack of sufficient funds, the price goes down at any time. When investing in Meme Token I think you can invest a very small amount. Kind of like gambling.

All memecoins depends on hype for them to do well, without hype memecoins won't pump. Doge coin pumped last week as there were rumours of Elon musk adding doge coin to twitter payment currency. After dogecoin pumped, other memecoins also pump and that's how memecoins work. They're just jokes therefore their investors should know the risk involves before investing. While they're a joke, they can make you the quickest money on the market too.

The price of memecoins dumps fast as they don't have holders but only those investors that are looking for quick money therefore after any pump they rush to sell and keep their profits to wait for the market to dump again before they start buying. Memecoins are very risky investment and they're not safe investment but they can make you profits if you're very luck to pick the right memecoin that receive the most hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 02:19:20 AM

Meme coins emanate every year. Last year we got about five to seven meme coins in the cryptocurrency ecosystem world and we don't know how many are coming this year. And if I will answer the op question I will say yes it is good to invest in meme coins but one has to be careful because not all are worth investing for. By their fruit we shall know them. I believed the factors to detect a good meme coins before investing to them have been discussed here an many times.

The best way to benefit from all those meme coins is to invest in them and leave them like that in the wallet for years. But if you can use tham to trade them it is better to do that. Trading with meme coins is good if the coin is listed in the trading platforms.
the development of meme coins is growing rapidly and more and more new coins are appearing. and yes it is true, investing in meme coins really has to choose and sort appropriately. like looking for diamonds that are still buried. if it's not right it won't even get what we want.

it will be very appropriate if you want to really invest in this meme coin by using money that will never be used within 5 years and above so as not to make psychology disturbed because it could be that the coins we choose become worthless.

That moment is really hard to catch How to find potential memecoin It all sudden anonymous creating a new memecoin and there is people who bought it early and some big centralized exchange start to notice it and boom the price already touch 1000% from initial price.

Is there any group that can see a potential to become big in the future  Grin Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 02:26:42 AM

That moment is really hard to catch How to find potential memecoin It all sudden anonymous creating a new memecoin and there is people who bought it early and some big centralized exchange start to notice it and boom the price already touch 1000% from initial price.

Is there any group that can see a potential to become big in the future  Grin Grin

memecoin will just be a pump-and-dump pattern. we can't expect meme coins to be big in the future. some may pump high, but that is what is built with a fairly large community. and I think the hype that has been created will not last long.
In fact, currently, there are quite a lot of memecoins being traded. what they are waiting for is an influencer who comes to publicize them and explode.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 03:10:49 AM

Meme coins emanate every year. Last year we got about five to seven meme coins in the cryptocurrency ecosystem world and we don't know how many are coming this year. And if I will answer the op question I will say yes it is good to invest in meme coins but one has to be careful because not all are worth investing for. By their fruit we shall know them. I believed the factors to detect a good meme coins before investing to them have been discussed here an many times.

The best way to benefit from all those meme coins is to invest in them and leave them like that in the wallet for years. But if you can use tham to trade them it is better to do that. Trading with meme coins is good if the coin is listed in the trading platforms.
the development of meme coins is growing rapidly and more and more new coins are appearing. and yes it is true, investing in meme coins really has to choose and sort appropriately. like looking for diamonds that are still buried. if it's not right it won't even get what we want.

it will be very appropriate if you want to really invest in this meme coin by using money that will never be used within 5 years and above so as not to make psychology disturbed because it could be that the coins we choose become worthless.

It is really difficult to pre-predict unlisted altcoins but even more difficult to predict meme coins. But I can't say for sure if there is any possible meme coin in the future that will increase in price much in the future? From time to time some meme coins come into the market which gives people a lot of profit. All these opportunities can be grabbed only by those who invest with maximum risk.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:16:29 PM

memecoin will just be a pump-and-dump pattern. we can't expect meme coins to be big in the future. some may pump high, but that is what is built with a fairly large community. and I think the hype that has been created will not last long.
In fact, currently, there are quite a lot of memecoins being traded. what they are waiting for is an influencer who comes to publicize them and explode.
So many meme coin in the market that is very difficult to figure out which one is good for investing.  The truth is that meme coin has always been a project that you can't really trust. I don't deal with meme coin and have much expectation from it, I just take meme coin as a gambling coin that it can end up to be profitable or lose. It is important for people to take note concerning meme coin, it should not be what people needs to take as a major investment.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 09:11:54 PM

I don't trust new projects with inexperienced teams. I've been burned by several solid projects with new teams that couldn't deliver on their promises. Recently, I came across an airdrop for an upcoming meme project called DingDang. The interesting part is that the team successfully launched Kikswap in 2022, which performed well. The presale participants gained a 10x return at launch, and they raised 506 BNB in the initial seed sale. With many trending meme coins in the market, I'm considering investing in DingDang during its early stages. What are your thoughts on whether it's worth it or not?

Website and Whitepaper link are below:
Web: https://dingdang.io/
Whitepaper: https://dingdang.io/whitepaper.pdf

Investing in meme coins might seem like a game of chance, where luck plays a crucial role. From what I've learned, these coins often involve a high level of risk because a significant portion of them are what people call "pump and dump" schemes. This means their value can skyrocket suddenly, making big profits for those fortunate enough to get in early, but they can also plummet just as fast, leading to substantial financial losses.

Even if you're exceptionally smart and not well informed, success in meme coin investments still seems to depend on luck. My suggestion, especially for someone not deeply involved in meme coins, is to be cautious and not let greed guide your decisions. It's tempting to invest large sums, hoping for a massive return, but this can be risky. Instead, consider investing a small amount of money. Even if the project doesn't go well or turns out to be a scam, the potential loss won't be as painful.

In today's landscape, finding genuinely promising new projects is challenging, despite thorough research. So, by investing cautiously and not putting all your financial eggs in one meme coin basket, you can minimize the potential pain and risks associated with this speculative venture.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 10:44:06 PM

So many meme coin in the market that is very difficult to figure out which one is good for investing.  The truth is that meme coin has always been a project that you can't really trust. I don't deal with meme coin and have much expectation from it, I just take meme coin as a gambling coin that it can end up to be profitable or lose. It is important for people to take note concerning meme coin, it should not be what people needs to take as a major investment.
I'm conversant with memecoins, atleast I've benefited with good sums in the number. As far as we're into the system, we're concerned with condition of the market and how it does affect the projects we invested on. There's no time to fluctuate around, other than stepping up your businesses with goods strategies, I'm bere to support any of my colleague that's into the system. Memecoins have their season, when they triggered good bullish runs on the chart, that's the harvesting season. Nothing is more better than watching your portfolio grooming with substantial profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 04:14:48 AM

It is really difficult to pre-predict unlisted altcoins but even more difficult to predict meme coins. But I can't say for sure if there is any possible meme coin in the future that will increase in price much in the future? From time to time some meme coins come into the market which gives people a lot of profit. All these opportunities can be grabbed only by those who invest with maximum risk.

It's really hard especially since most of the meme coins happen on decentralized exchanges and there are a ton of tokens created every day so the risk is crazy high so if there is a group than can predict that thing Im gonna in and go all in all the time.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 01:27:11 PM

In my opinion, investing in meme coin is worth it if you invest in the short term (taking the opportunity to make a profit), so when meme coin that you invest is hype and the price is increasing very high, then that is the right time for you to sell it and take profit, because in my opinion meme coin is not very suitable as a long-term investment (the risk is very high).

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 224
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:52:20 PM

This is just for myself, maybe other people are different, lol. Moreover, we know that memecoin offers returns of 2x 5x 10x or even 100x, but I promised never to enter the meme coin market again, I experienced a lot of losses in meme coin because I followed what influencers said when watching YouTube, it turned out that all the projects were scams. So no matter how good the meme coin is (if it exists) I will never trust it again.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:24:11 PM

It is good to invest in coin that you know too well and also you have to investigate the coin properly before you invest on it because on the process of investing in coin some other coins does not stay long during the time of bearish market why some of them stay long in the process of bearish market so the difference is that to know let's have a potential and also a coin that is valuable in the market sometimes is good to know the project very well and the people that is sponsoring the project before you can be able to invest in such a project for long period

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:43:36 PM

Until these days and with thousands of meme coins created, we've never found at least one that we think was very useful in the crypto space aside from Dogecoin which seems to have some value but the rest are simply nothing to add other than hype. With their performance shown to us, it was enough, not to speculate but to say that they are not worth enough and much more with the project that you have mentioned OP.

Of course, it can't deny people had made much money during the hype but the question is if Project Dingdang shows the same. Otherwise, it is another throwaway project like others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:39:58 PM

In my opinion, investing in meme coin is worth it if you invest in the short term (taking the opportunity to make a profit), so when meme coin that you invest is hype and the price is increasing very high, then that is the right time for you to sell it and take profit, because in my opinion meme coin is not very suitable as a long-term investment (the risk is very high).
When it comes to memecoin, our understanding needs to be as if we're spending on gambling. We don't know the outcome, but with some hope, we go for it. The outcome can be successful or it can be a loss, which means we shouldn't invest big but rather invest what one can afford to lose. Memecoin doesn't have a specific time period for growth or reason for pushing or close observation, and we should be ready to accept profit and shouldn't be greedy for very big profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:52:28 PM

This is just for myself, maybe other people are different, lol. Moreover, we know that memecoin offers returns of 2x 5x 10x or even 100x, but I promised never to enter the meme coin market again, I experienced a lot of losses in meme coin because I followed what influencers said when watching YouTube, it turned out that all the projects were scams. So no matter how good the meme coin is (if it exists) I will never trust it again.
Altcoins don't go for everyone(specifically memecoins) same thing as most people don't usually get favored from gambling. It is good we look into stuffs like this and detect if it is something that favorable and should be continued to avoid taking enough loses.

Now you are more esperienced to avoid following all what these scammers are putting up there, they were all paid to carry out those promotions so more investors can come in due to their great influence in the society and projects who those these usually have no guarantee to be successful. If these Altcoins are not favorable then rely solely on Bitcoin.

dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 11:23:35 PM

The main reason why people invest in meme Coin is to make profits in the investment one needs to under go with  and to archive everything in the cryptocurrency market is determined by the entry point of the buying market, while sell in a good position that determines the profit of crypto business.
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 218

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 05:01:04 AM

Meme Coin is a scam project where people lose a lot of money, while there are some projects that pay out a lot of money to investors. Here you will find very few trusted projects as most of the memecoins are scams, only very few projects succeed. So if you are thinking of investing in all these schemes then you must think of losing money first because you can never invest safely here. So you don't think of investing in all these projects but rather invest in good coins, it will be better for you.

Raceonsucced

Activity: 234
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:35:38 PM

I agree with that it does seem that memecoins tend to experience pump-and-dump trends, and I feel the same way that the hype created may not last and long-term stability is often difficult to maintain in the crypto world.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 05:52:04 PM

It will totally depend on when and where you are investing. Because most memecoins are risky but there are some older memecoins that have given good development programs and attracted a lot of investors. The beginning of this year saw a lot of memecoins entering the crypto market and most of the memecoins were dead. So if you can buy good memecoin then you will get good profit in bull market.
dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 02:08:17 AM

I agree with that it does seem that memecoins tend to experience pump-and-dump trends, and I feel the same way that the hype created may not last and long-term stability is often difficult to maintain in the crypto world.

Yeah all basically is just pump and dump scheme there is bunch of token like that and the code is open source you me and everyone can clone it and deploy it.

I do believe that memecoin had same developer just deploy it with different name and the dev can make a lot of money, add initial deposit burn some of it, chit chat on twitter gain some popularity. Drop some aidrop token to early user. and booom the dev is gone. either he rug the token or just gone.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 02:29:05 AM

I am not also a fans of meme coin or project. Well lookin at the domain you will actually see that is just like a new online gaming platform. For me I do not need anything of such. What we should focus on is to accumulate btc for future, and not the other way round. I am terrified by my previous experience and i wouldn't want to fall for such Victim again except you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: