Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World is money wich not clear who have rights to have it end of centralized  (Read 68 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:38:05 PM

World is full of money wich not clear who should have it
And when money is involved everybody will show and don't want to lose.
I used AI chatgp , and i go answere like stay away from
Places where rich Are becouse rich ones start fight with each others.
Also the USA Will confiscate russians money Will trigger chaos all over rich people circles in London, new York, Monaco and moscow where the most influenciar and successful people Are and a lot banking and finances happening it's Also good time to start security service for rich people who never used that service before.

Becouse now Will be a lot happening betwween most wealthy ones and there is question about trust in banks and whole financial instutions generally.

This situation show's cleaely only decentralized banking and finances are real true future.

Back to the thing i run the ai chat GP and it said we could be in some cases situation in the 90s when those bankers and so kinda of eliminated each others.

And off course there is full of money everywhere and many people fight now who Will get it.

It's time for poor people enjoy that they have made money honest ways becouse now they see rich ones fight with each others we could see a lot accidents aswell becouse of elite rulers Will fight and a lot brokers and middle mens feel why they only get 10% or Even less they got mansions aswell and lambos maitances and Luxury yacts to pay....so they take instead of 10% maybe all and that's Will make others lose and this is going to be ugly while banks have Also liquity problems ....but rich people don't care they want their money and they can't lower their life standards no ways so they Will fight and go all the way

My ai chatgp told me the private military and private security services Will be new ones becouse rich people got money.

Let's watch it's gona be interesting to see how the fat bankers Will fight with each others and a lot business people whos involved in shady deals aswell
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 09:48:16 AM

This situation show's cleaely only decentralized banking and finances are real true future.
Yes and no. Decentralized banking and finances has potentials and of course has an edge in the future because we people wants to have a much safer assets that we can control ourselves. Though fiat lacks this feature but it will still be our daily drive when it comes to buying and paying physical assets specially in smaller amount.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:09:18 PM

Yes and no. Decentralized banking and finances has potentials and of course has an edge in the future because we people wants to have a much safer assets that we can control ourselves. Though fiat lacks this feature but it will still be our daily drive when it comes to buying and paying physical assets specially in smaller amount.

Due to political situation Also around world banks will conflict each other.
And how can we trust anymore If some country think they. Can take for any reason.

People now Understood decentralized only way and why do you need Even third partie bank?
If btc and crypto atm you can get cash and insert cash.
If you live in spain here everywhere is cryptocurrency atm machines and we need more of those we don't need to Even exchange with Banks our money but the cryptocurrency cash ATM can work well.

Dubai is good example less restrictions and a lot cryptocurrency adoptoin that's why everybody take their money out Western countries becouse we like the way my money is my money.

Over the next years only financial business what people like is the cryptocurrency ATM machines.
Also rich people have fight with each other becouse a lot of political problems and some countries start to take money that's not the way bank can survive.

I stay away from any Banks and everybody who are smart do Same
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:33:03 PM

MONEY for millenia has been the patent of the ruling elite (religion, land barons, government)
minting coins and printing bank notes have been the norm for centuries

bartering community currency was never a big thing

money being government licenced had rules applied of who deserves it, what tax ratings for it were. how it should be distributed and inherited and clawed back in debt/fines etc

bitcoin came along to disrupt that. offer another option.. not to replace fiat patented money. but to offer a second choice.
however. in 2013 countries like the EU/UK/US got lobbied into "mainstreaming bitcoin" basically turning bitcoin from a private property class currency into a government recognised currency.. whereby government jurisdiction then applied to businesses and citizens using it.

this was mainly done unseen but in the background of instantaneously banning and then permitting it under government recognition.
the most viewable example was the NY bitlicence, most other methods were less observable

other countries banned it but not overnight re-permit it under government recognition.. most viewable example is china

the ban then subsequent permit. is how governments gain jurisdiction over something previously outside of their remit-grasp-control

with bitcoin recognised as currency this did mean traditional fiat money rules started to apply at the gates in and out of bitcoin and slowly sinking its claws and fingers deeper into more aspects of bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 03:24:40 PM

I think I'm gonna register a business with my thugs providing armored car and security services. Transfering money from vault to vault I think will be a good business when everybody wants to move their gold bars somewhere.

Has it happened in your country already where the rich are snitching each other of their crimes? I think the Epstein list of high-profile names is just one example of the one you are saying. They are still rich though so they just have to hope they can adapt when the situation changes. If it's happening in my poor country already, we can say we are heading into a miserable depression. At least the poor know are to live as a poor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: