Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does arrival of Vugar Usi Zade to Bitget means for the company?  (Read 25 times)
Palazodeen (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 07:43:48 AM

In my 11 years of experience as a human resource manager, I am able to tell that recruiting and having more intellectuals in a company or institution can facilitate unprecedented success, reason is that this kind of individuals can see through the eye of the needle the opportunity hidden to most regular people.

The appointment of Gracy Chen as M.D of Bitget is a testament to this fact as the exchange has witnessed remarkable growth and expansion since joining Bitget 1st June, 2022.

I was elated to see that another big brain (Vugar Usi Zade) with expertise in the field of finance, telecom, crypto and other key sectors with over 15 years of experience has now been appointed as the new COO (chief operations officer) of the exchange.

While I have no doubt about the achievement the combination of Gracy Chen and Vugar Usi Zade will bring to the company, do you think the exchange can challenge other CEX to claim the top spot in few years to come?
ShayLegal

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 10:30:38 AM

In my 11 years of experience as a human resource manager, I am able to tell that recruiting and having more intellectuals in a company or institution can facilitate unprecedented success, reason is that this kind of individuals can see through the eye of the needle the opportunity hidden to most regular people.

The appointment of Gracy Chen as M.D of Bitget is a testament to this fact as the exchange has witnessed remarkable growth and expansion since joining Bitget 1st June, 2022.

I was elated to see that another big brain (Vugar Usi Zade) with expertise in the field of finance, telecom, crypto and other key sectors with over 15 years of experience has now been appointed as the new COO (chief operations officer) of the exchange.

While I have no doubt about the achievement the combination of Gracy Chen and Vugar Usi Zade will bring to the company, do you think the exchange can challenge other CEX to claim the top spot in few years to come?
Personally, I think this holds incredible benefits for the entire crypto space. Taking a keen look at Vugar's profile,it shows he's a worthy addition to the CEX.
With such a packed duo as Gracy and Vugar, one could only but conjecture how far they will take the CryptoSpace. I'm practically optimistic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: