Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Scams: How to Stay Safe  (Read 115 times)
Ravichnadra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 09:48:48 AM

Hey Bitcointalk buddies!  Let's talk survival in the crypto jungle.  Scams are like mosquitoes at a summer BBQ - annoying as heck! Here's your anti-scam hack: Double-check everything! 🕵️‍♂️ Suspicious emails? Swipe left. Shady websites? Close that tab faster than you close the fridge when you're on a diet. 🏃‍♂️ Keep your private keys private, \And if someone promises you a Lambo for sending them crypto, they're probably just window-shopping for dreams. 🚗💨 Share your survival tips below - let's build a fortress of crypto wisdom!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 03:29:44 PM

I would say the most important and effective tricks which they use is promising huge returns which are too good to be true, more than crypto scams nowadays we have these premium signal provider scams where they fool you with some screenshots to prove that their signal is so accurate by hiding their losing signals and gets you tempted to subscribe to their premium channels and also there are AI trading bot scams which has emerged post emergence of AI tools.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 04:34:20 PM

I would say the most important and effective tricks which they use is promising huge returns which are too good to be true, more than crypto scams nowadays we have these premium signal provider scams where they fool you with some screenshots to prove that their signal is so accurate by hiding their losing signals and gets you tempted to subscribe to their premium channels and also there are AI trading bot scams which has emerged post emergence of AI tools.

Basically signals and bot trading are scams to me.  Because they don't give correct signals, but they use different techniques to prove correct. So it is better not to step into these traps. Especially scammers target newbies and lure them in, signal trading can be the most profitable. So I repeat no one should go ahead with this kind of fraud, avoid fraud.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 05:23:53 PM

Basically signals and bot trading are scams to me.  Because they don't give correct signals, but they use different techniques to prove correct. So it is better not to step into these traps. Especially scammers target newbies and lure them in, signal trading can be the most profitable. So I repeat no one should go ahead with this kind of fraud, avoid fraud.

Are you sure about the trading bot? You should be able to configure the trading bot so it depends on you how you set the bot or maybe you talking about bots on Telegram that give you signals?

If you are following someone who usually gives a signal on the telegram or any social media account they give you a signal to coins/tokens they already have since they have lots of followers the price will climb and then suddenly drop if you are slow you will lose your profit because the person who give you a signal will be the first to sell his holdings and make profits.
There are lots of them telegram who give signals they usually choose shitcoins because it's easier to manipulate the price and fool people to make a profit.  That is why you better learn to trade by yourself than follow signals from someone you don't know.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 06:10:21 PM

Hey Bitcointalk buddies!  Let's talk survival in the crypto jungle.  Scams are like mosquitoes at a summer BBQ - annoying as heck! Here's your anti-scam hack: Double-check everything! 🕵️‍♂️ Suspicious emails? Swipe left. Shady websites? Close that tab faster than you close the fridge when you're on a diet. 🏃‍♂️ Keep your private keys private, \And if someone promises you a Lambo for sending them crypto, they're probably just window-shopping for dreams. 🚗💨 Share your survival tips below - let's build a fortress of crypto wisdom!
Crypto is a virtual thing and no one's identity can be revealed through transactions here. Because of which scammers use cryptography technology to scam in different ways. So Anna has to be careful to escape from here. You must have projects that have been audited by several companies or tokens that are listed on major exchanges such as Binance, coinbase, kucoin, etc. And to avoid all kinds of risks you should choose Bitcoin. Because only Bitcoin can give you investment security but not profit guarantee. To profit from here you have to invest at the right time and hold till the right time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 06:55:26 PM

Should I call it a more engaging technique or just an artificial tactic to have some artificial attention to a recurrent topic, which has already been discussed multiple times in a much more effective manner?

Anyway, it's not the frequent approach for OP to use such rhymes while discussing a serious topic. Hmm, Op you've mentioned some basics I'm looking for what more you have while providing the guide on the Stay Safe narrative. Becasue I can assure even all newbies know whatever you've mentioned. 

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 06:57:39 PM

There are more hundreds of ways in which you can lose your coins to scammers and this is because as new trends emerges in crypto, these guys find a way to plot fresh scams to get people. If you write articles about it, people might not yet finished learning that one and then another would be out on a tinkle of an eye and I have come to a conclusion that in anything you do in crypto whether you are a newbie or old investors, make sure that your knowledge about crypto is upto date, make sure you learning new things as they come out, with this bold step, you will always be ahead of them.

If you fail to learn new things about crypto, you just prepared yourself as a meal for scammers. I remembered learning about wallet poison, I never been a victim but I have been spam with such dirty coins on my wallet but I never bother to claim them and that was what saved me, had it been I tried to claim them, then thats all for my altcoins but when I learned about it later, I have completed moved all the coins from the affected wallet. This is why you need to be updated about scam trends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 07:15:51 PM

Here are some tips I've learned in my crypto life
1: Keep your funds in self custody wallet, Even better if use a hardware wallet.
2: minimize your use of Centrlized platforms. specially those that ask for KYC. if necessary then stick to one.
3: Don't reply to any DMs sent by anyone pretending to be someone you know/trust (never click any links he send. never send him any money)
4: Always use escrow if trading directly with someone. never pay anyone in advance.

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 07:17:51 PM

Hey Bitcointalk buddies!  Let's talk survival in the crypto jungle.  Scams are like mosquitoes at a summer BBQ - annoying as heck! Here's your anti-scam hack: Double-check everything! 🕵️‍♂️ Suspicious emails? Swipe left. Shady websites? Close that tab faster than you close the fridge when you're on a diet. 🏃‍♂️ Keep your private keys private, \And if someone promises you a Lambo for sending them crypto, they're probably just window-shopping for dreams. 🚗💨 Share your survival tips below - let's build a fortress of crypto wisdom!

If it won’t take my time and effort, if it won’t require me to do some task or put some hardwork into it, if it won’t require me to use or share a good knowledge about it, it it looks to good to be true, I will regard them all as red flags and I wont trade with anything like that. Scammers are on the rise and they always seem to have a new technique to lure their victims into having access to steal away their money. Sometimes it is our negligence and now paying attention to security and our privacy online that leads to attackers infiltrating our systems and have access to the back end of our network in the internet.

In this days we are now that everyone is expecting a huge fortune from crypto since this is a highly anticipated year that a lot of money will come into crypto, any thing you come across online or sent to your email, you should do a research about it before acting on it. If you’re not sure of what it is, it would be better to let it go than act on it and regret it later. Your private key could be kept safe by you and not vulnerable to anything online but their are phishing emails attacks that might be directed to your computer after visiting some websites that you must have left a trace back to your account, be more wary of that because it can cause a lot of damage to you without even noticing or having a way to trace back the attack on you which would have being late before you find out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 07:27:38 PM

OP,  I think you started a good thread here because Many will share their own experiences here or many techniques as well like how to overcome Scams and how to stay away from being scammed.

Well, As far as I remember a couple of months ago a member shared a link in the Bitcoin discussion section I opened that link which brought me to the exchange kinda interface. They were giving me 0.2 BTC which was a fair amount and this amount put me in suspense like is it real or not. obviously, that was a fake amount because before withdrawing this amount they told me to do kyc and deposit some amount to get those they gave me hahaha..... i knew that if i deposited any amount there would be no amount that i would get so i thought to make a thread for this... I wanna make an alert for those people who clicked this news as a newbie in this field well here is the link of the thread I created.

[Guide] Avoid These Kinds of Scams

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:02:30 PM

Many people have be killed and some have learned from other people mistakes because, they shared their privacy with Friends and relative that make them to have access to their portfolio to steal their coins and killed them also because they know their personal details.

If you want to hodl that coins till your satisfaction before you can sell to eliminate poverty from your life, never to share your privacy with anybody because, all those scammers use the information some one give to them to gain access to some people wallets but to avoid them totally in the community, stop looking for free giveaway because that is were they use to have access to people money.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:04:01 PM

🚗💨 Share your survival tips below - let's build a fortress of crypto wisdom!

I've been active in crypto for several years and one piece of advice I can give every noobs is this: Be skeptical when others are greedy.

There is no free lunch. This means that with many new coins/tokens in particular, someone will end up paying the bill because most of them don't bring anything new and they are just projects to make a lot of money quickly for the founders. Do your research and check every investment skeptically.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 08:24:40 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

There are numerous ways that someone can lose their money and obviously, we can't explain everything in detail and how to avoid them but an individual can avoid anything that you consider as too good to be true if you don't ever want to fall into the scammers trap.

Phishing attempts are one of the common types of scam involved when it comes to internet scams so try to get rid of it by bookmarking the websites you usually visit for your crypto activities, avoiding clicking any links that is sent via any media from a known or unknown person with the device what you have your cryptos.

As a best practice move your cryptos to a cold storage and only keep a faction of your portfolio in your hot wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 770
Merit: 1033

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 09:36:30 PM

what you listed out are tips we've known already, and it's been reflecting in ours minds over and over again as long as we're always on Bitcoin ecosystem... It's good to have it written in your own format though - cus who KNOWS? A newbie could decide to read carefully, maybe for the sake of them Emojis?? IDK..lol
These crypto tyrants are actually improvising their means on every single trip to collecting multiple database, to analysing them, to sending out phishing links/spywares etc.. Sometimes, your device can even support their barbaric mission by helping to upload everything to their web; limit the permissions you give to some downloaded and inbuilt app...if possible, use a cold wallet.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 09:49:13 PM

Stay away from phishing links, once you click on it, it's like you are giving them freely your sensitive information. And never trust any group or paid channels that claim to be trustworthy and reputable ones, if they are really profitable, they won't market their group, the people will eventually chose them over other groups or channels. And lastly, too good to be true offers are always a scam, so never easily fall for it.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 09:51:28 PM

Also, if you see that the offer is too good to be true, better avoid it as a plague.  About the emerging crypto project that asks for crowdfunding, better check the background of the people behind them.  If one is planning to invest a huge sum of money, it is better to check the background of the developers.   Checking the sites, the road map won't do any good because they can be perfectly made but investigating the people behind the project before investing is the way to go, IMO.

Don't get hyped by the promise of profit instead see and analyze if the project's economics is maintainable.  There are lots of projects like Play to earn that offer good earnings but later shut down because they are unable to maintain the market price making people who invest in them lose their money and effort as time goes by.  Do not invest by impulse but always double analyze if our decision can give us a good yield.

For more information on how to avoid scams there are lots of articles on the internet and some of them are here:

10 Ways To Avoid Phishing Scams
All About Phishing Scams & Prevention: What You Need to Know
Avoiding Scams and Scammers

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: